HYDRO + TD + CHAINLINK

Chainlink partners with Hydro.
Hydro has partnered with TD.
Chainlink might very well be used by one of North America's largest backs via Hydro.

TD's press release about Hydro:
td.mediaroom.com/2018-09-12-TD-Bank-Group-and-The-Hydrogen-Technology-Corporation-announce-North-American-agreement-to-bring-automated-digital-investing-solutions-to-TD-clients

Hydro's market cap is 13 million. It partnered with one of North America's largest banks, and it's not a small partnership, it'll eventually be rolled out to every customer. 13 MILLION MARKET CAP.

Attached: 4234242.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/hydrogen-api
medium.com/hydrogen-api/partnership-with-queen-city-fintech-38d12979839d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

>Chainlink might very well be used by one of North America's largest backs
what did he mean by this?

Attached: Largest back.jpg (765x429, 115K)

you big silly

Hydro is a blockchain platform for fintech. If TD is using Hydro and @chainlink is the default decentralized oracle solution on the platform then they will most likely use chainlink.

kek

Attached: serg.jpg (450x300, 32K)

>Hydro's market cap is 13 million
So what you are trying to tell me is this has a market cap which is as high as the salary of the 90th highest player in the nba.
I guess it's time to analyze the TA with a fine tooth comb.

Attached: thumb.jpg (192x192, 7K)

so the new pajeet shill is to 'partner' with chainlink kek

Attached: 1533858981359.jpg (125x125, 3K)

In case you guys are wondering:

medium.com/hydrogen-api

It goes deeper

medium.com/hydrogen-api/partnership-with-queen-city-fintech-38d12979839d

Queen City Fintech is a leading fintech accelerator that provides early-stage startups access to world-class mentors, capital, and leading financial services organizations; all in the heart of global banking hub Charlotte, NC.

QC Fintech’s Partners: The program is driven by the largest sponsors network of any fintech accelerator in the world, including Bank of America, BB&T, Synchrony, Ally, Womble Bond Dickinson, North Highland, Wells Fargo, Oracle, EY, LPL Financial, AIG, Barings, Cherry Bekaert, AvidXchange, Zenmonics, Aflac, American Airlines, Extended Stay America, Levvel, Citizens Bank, Cognizant, and CliftonLarsonAllen.

The last few weeks have revealed to me that I'm going to be so fucking rich I won't even know how to deal with it, and that's really fucking weird because I'm used to living off ramen noodles.

Attached: i1fjnhccb0l11.jpg (899x1280, 391K)

Attached: 1533515834455.jpg (1268x1357, 1.49M)

GO TO JAPAN AND EAT REAL RAMNEM FREN

Hello Jow Forums

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for ibeing kinda off-topic.

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (620x413, 227K)

Try folding then wetting the corners instead. You can cut a huge amount of pieces that way.

was your past as lovely as your present?

Attached: pakeet.jpg (1199x800, 221K)

You should check out a tool called corner chomper by a company called "we are memory tools".
You can get in amazon for like 25 bucks. Happy bugging! (Or whatever you guys say)

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Attached: 1539132965533.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>top 311 marketcap
congrats on this. seriously

They want to win

Chainlink partnered with hydrogen, not hydro, you dumb paeet. Not fooling anybody.

>mfw hydro "announces a strategic partnership" with Chainlink then goes on to say all that means is they're using Chainlink, and the Hydro shills have the nerve to come to the link board and say "Chainlink partners with Hydro"
The absolute fucking state

>tfw my biggest bags are Link and Hydro

Attached: 1445030407227.jpg (352x304, 79K)

Is now a good time to buy hydro? I've read some on it and seems solid. Do they have any upcoming events?

Btw a few weeks back a hydrogen dev came Into the official Telegram asking for help with their sports oracle.

The next day their was basketball stats api used on Ropsten/Rinkeby

I think Hydrogen have plans which isn’t just bank related

This is Boat user if that gives me any further credibility yet....

test it does bro!

boat’s and hoes. That is what i’m going to do with my link money

So more sports betting dApps? Cool but not really that big of a deal.

Bullish af.

this is the most ridiculous thing and a red flag for hydro desu. this is in no way a "partnership." The fact that they feel that lying about partnering with chainlink is a good thing is bullish about chainlink but it's a scammy pajeet tactic for them.