The Virgin Basement Step. its the opposite of the Chad Step

Gangrape

muh useless browser plugin token

The good ol' Crypto '18

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The PAJEETED

It's called dont buy this shit

Stairway to Hell

The ethiopian slope, judging about how my family won't be eating for awhile.

Also could be called divorce based on how badly I beat my wife tonight from seeing this.

based and redpilled

JUST

>tfw have no wife and have to beat doggy instead.
Feels bad man.

Attached: 2f1ff7d5def35c3184c208435cafd452.jpg (400x398, 35K)

Sell off the peak, bear flag in to bearish break confirmation. Look for bull trap to run about half way up the first big red candle range followed by dump to wherever the long term low support is.

This is assuming the chart is showing ATH peak. In any case, the setup level prior to the peak was broken on the break downwards so it's bearish regardless.

If you beat your dog I will find you faggot and I will hurt you , your IP has been backtraced

Attached: images-33.jpg (436x703, 50K)

Also I assume the bottom red line is either the 100 day or 200 day moving average. If you're long on this bullshit you want that to hold. Sell immediately if you see the price break below on significant volume, eat the loss, try again with lesson learned.

>mobile phone
>dynamic ip
K

If everyone learns that Coinbase = DUMP from BAT, but everyone learned that coinbase = PUMP from ZRX which is why they got burned when they dumped instead of pumped, does that mean everyone will anticipate the dump with XLM and coinbase will = SIDEWAYS/DUMP with no preemptive PUMP?

The menstral waterfall