No matter how much money I make

No matter how much money I make
No matter how successful I am
No matter how much I change the world for the better

I am under 6 feet tall, and therefore, I will never have a woman who truly loves me for me

I will be forever alone, only finding "love" with prostitutes or "partners" giving me the girlfriend experience

Crypto will not save us

Attached: woman.jpg (3000x2000, 660K)

Not true. My friend, who's an ugly as fuck fillipino that's like 5'2 has the hottiest 9/10 girlfriends because he's super charismatic.

Seems like you need some Tyler Durden in your life

who the fuck let Jow Forums out of their chastity cages today

>I am not a hot, tall guy that dumb sluts with no loyalty flock to.
>No one will love me for "me".

Tom Cruise is 5foot or some sit and he does pretty good.

sociopathic
>fixed that for you

>mfw 5'11

a-am i going to be ok, Jow Forums?

MANLETS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10-17-47-54.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

yeah, but that's b/c he's got Xenu pulling tail for him

Impossible.

Fifth post best post I guess

Attached: approved.png (416x413, 215K)

stop putting pussy on a pedestal

>metric system fan boi
Not gonna make it

you always hear stories like that but never any proofs. Looks is everything, let's face it

Love is the biggest meme going, for men it's infatuation with her looks combined with sexual attraction, for women it's mostly about validation and excitement.

She doesn't "love" the 6 foot 4 guy beyond enjoying a feeling of safety and validation from being with him. You can offer her the same things via other means. Or not. Either way, i'd recommend not falling for this love bullshit and seeing it for what it really is.

>metric system fan boi

whaaaat? the rest of the world use this standard

You’re talking about white roasties OP. I’m gonna let you in on a little secret: white women are overvalued and are due for a correction soon.

You can get that surgery where they break your arms and legs and stretch them out and extend the bones.

Not everyone cares about your size. Stop being a faggot and man the fuck up. It’s your mindset which will turn you into an intel, not your height

Nah, this is complete bullshit.
Age average height wasn't the same since the begin of human civilization, that means that there is no direct correlation between height and being able to reproduce.
Yes, height will give you some benefits such as facial beauty, but they aint restrictive traits to "relationship sucess".

Empathy, bonds and affection (love) can be created in several ways, we are humans after all, to think if you dont have z and because of that you wont be able to live is foolishment.

Even the billionaires of today had their harsh times.

Dont get fooled by lookism.

You won't get a girl not because your not tall enough, but because you're a bitch and you give up so easily, such a bitch that you resort to using height as an excuse trying to lie to your own self. Man the fuck up.

damn alphabet soup OP

It's only 9:52 CST and you're already working on your demoralization psychological operations?

Do you realize that you are literally the gasp of a dying country?

women have no interest or capability of shaping the future of humanity. they are a merely a means of continuing the species, not how that species will live.

reddit spacing beggar fag gtfo

No woman will ever, ever love you for you. Not even your children will love you for more than what you provide for them.

That's right, you filthy manlet. Get off my Madagascan boat synching board like a one of a kind slugger. Don't you have an appointment with Olan Mills?

you have to admit it's pretty funny the roastie converted exact 6 feet to meters instead of putting the cutoff at 1m80 (as is usually done in yuropooristan)

>tfw when I can round my height up to 180cm

Attached: f93.png (898x790, 279K)

True. Btfo manlette. 6 foot 2 chad reporting in.

Attached: 1460617484012.png (701x1125, 98K)

>more like manlet the fuck up

Attached: 1539977733976.jpg (413x395, 67K)

it's a big bank demoralizing the crypto space to best take advantage of momentum

>you will NEVER fuck a whore with ugly teeth

a modern day Shakespearian tragedy. don't know how we'll live

Don't worry friend, I'm 6'2 but also ugly, so I'm in the same boat.

I've never even hugged a girl and I work 75 hours a week now so I don't have time to even socialize. I fell for the scam of buying a house so I'll probably just wait till I'm 35 and kill myself.