Just how many of you (tards) are playing this shit now...

Just how many of you (tards) are playing this shit now? Im starting to see a lot of Jow Forums vibe in here and Sergey Nazarov name is taken

Should we make a guild?

Attached: hqdefault (1)_1541838655816.png (480x360, 246K)

I'm not playing with you

link is shit and sergey is obese

>Being older than 14 and roleplaying as a warlock on the internet

Confirmed faggot. If you played beyond burning crusade/ your teen years youre never going to make it

nigga the goal is to make it enough so you can play wow all day

Unironically this. That is my dream. To make enough money to buy a nice McMansion and play WoW all day. Not even kidding.

Wow hasnt been good for a decade. Prove me wrong

Never played it because I never had a gaming PC. One day when I make it I might build a gaming pc though, if I do, you can be sure the last thing I'll do is team up with Jow Forums

>gaming pc for wow classic.
nigga that old ass game could be played on a modern phone.

I bet wow classic will boom in the first 2 months and then will die in population.

well duh thats why we waiting for classic

wow, you're gonna KYS when you will make it...that's def not what you're supposed to do when you become rich....

at some point you'll realize you spent half of your life in front of a screen. you'll get depression.

we usually play because we are poor and cannot afford rich people amusements, like travel, bang some hot thots, do a job you like, being a philanthorpist....

don't be a cockroach, fucking do something with your life if you make it.

No shit sherlock. We are talking about vanilla wow

it'll pump for sure, but then a correction to 2/3rds and it will stagnate there until the now 20smh-30smh year olds start dying off or get interesting lives.

This

i agree and since most of the ppl hyped for classic already have a wow subscription i dont think it will bring lot of revenue.

Truth, and imagine having a AI sex robot to make you company. Why you need anything else?

Also, post your class. Hunter here

Retrowow will be the true winner. When classic droos, all the hypedboyos will realize they need to invest 1 month of playtime to get their first raid epic, and will go to retrowow. Everything will be more expensive, get your gear now at retrowow before the classic pump

healthy successful well adjusted adults can nolife on video games. not everyone has to be a poop socking neet.

This
Everyone will realise wow was shit and classic dies, becuase actually it already did and blizzard is just cashing it in

Wow nostalrius proved you wrong. They almost had a million unique players after a few months.

>2 million
Lmao. Divide by 10

first you are talking about a free private server.
second 1m sub is nothing from the peak of 12m sub.
atvi stopped releasing sub number after the huge drop in wod and as i said i don't think classic will boost the sub count as i believe most of those autistics fucks are already subbed to retail wow

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-01-19-at-16.21.09-e1516375335736.png (900x681, 278K)

This.

Beta as fuck.

Blizzard is just trying to pile up the cash a last time before their brand is completely trashed, that's why they are only doing port and revamp of their best games.
Their entire line-up is targeting 25-35 yo sŌyboys with nostalgia for a time they were children and not menchildren, they know they failed to capture the zoomer market and they will be an irrelevant studio in 10 years just like Infinity Ward or Bioware.

I'm so hyped for WoW classic. I hope Link moons till summer, so I can play 10 hours a day.

Fuck that, I spend half my life in front of a screen and I happily continue doing so, even if Link goes to 1k.