Throw me your chainlink bs

This board is dead and I'm bored.

Throw me your chainlink bs and why it'll moon soon or ever and I am not even going to refute it, just laugh.

entertain me chainlink brainlets

> kaleido
> hydro
etc

Attached: chainlinkboring.png (2396x382, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit#gid=0
github.com/rjeczalik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit#gid=0

this list will be updated regularly, since we have hundreds on teams

just buy it and shut up fag

Attached: 1528775977024.jpg (765x670, 232K)

Attached: wrfwfw.jpg (3840x2160, 448K)

2/3 of the supply is directly controlled by the devs.

It will never moon. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

wait I remember morpheus, that was a big shit show of a shit coin. current mcap is $2 mil

and wtf is brave new coin

what about the fact that they only hired 3 devs after raising 30 mil? Surely that makes chainlink an undeniable slow burning scam. Ethereum had 100+ devs 1 year in.

kek as soon as someone post some undeniable fud every link scam shiller goes silent.

Sergey is a Russian Philosophy major.

checked. this along with the fact they didn't even use a fucking smartcontract in their ico.

They hire prime talent, which takes time.

One of the lat hires, the non-brony one. Pure awesome.
>github.com/rjeczalik

Attached: rafal.jpg (186x186, 43K)

>They hire prime talent, which takes time.
kek what a fucking cope. It doesn't take 1 year to hire 3 devs when you have a budget of 30 mil and your development is going at fucking snails pace.

There is not a single doubt that link is a slow burning scam. It's an undeniable fact. Ethereum had 100+ devs 1 year in.

Abstract tech oriented projects are much more alluring to Open Source oriented developers. Things that are specifically oriented to the reality and specifics of a market aren't as sexy and there is a dearth of genuine talent with a steel-clad record of delivery.

Would you hire a Vitalik to write your accounting software?

it's missing c o n f i d o

link for announcement?

fucking cope dude. Devs just want money. They could easily find 20-30 devs (kek sergey lives in fucking SF). Why they don't? Cause it's a slow burning scam. They're pretending to do useful work for years while stashing the money away. It's a pretty well known chink/russian scam to defraud investors/clients.

>could easily find 20-30 devs
Pajeets you mean

>Pajeets you mean
No. he's in SF. the place with the most devs per capita in the world. He could get 20-30 over qualified white man. But he doesn't. Cause he's a scammer.

Now GTFO brainlet.

doesn't exist anymore. They removed themseves from the internet. Maybe some autists have screen caps.

I've already set up 3 nodes one of which will allow people to gamble on CSGO matches. Fuck off with your partnership bullshit. Use case is what matters.

gentlemen, this is your average link holder

they exit scammed yeah true