Lets see what you are up to

Lets see what you are up to.

Attached: ideas500k.png (800x550, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4vdPQ_rBME
stonetoss.com/comic/phobia-phobia/
hanime.tv/hentai-videos/ryuudouji-shimon-no-inbou-1?playlist_id=wmfeilljydexsvavhhxp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinity:_Original_Sin_II
youtube.com/watch?v=oyMTEam-Jgc
youtube.com/watch?v=PEXrlfPbhbQ
adidas.com/us/busenitz-pro-shoes/B22767.html
i.imgur.com/35LjdNQh.jpg
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtu.be/2sPrUSu3iz4
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4&list=RD3bNITQR4Uso&index=7
i.gyazo.com/345b8d65aeda7a431f3683e0e4935307.mp4
link.medium.com/m5exUivBIR
youtube.com/watch?v=py4a61cpcls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

03ADlfD19AUhQRy7OA_rY4T8JwpfvZ4Z4Rj56miZcJlmohXqbJp7o5wpm_wMm09ZA4HCyEnsn85XuYmC6TJ4UqO4PD0ySVZ0830hrNZ_5PXILudK_CdIWuSeCQ2Dm4TUIzzddbTt-SnFlT3k3JvITwYgKsvQHm6fXOMHPnZEDySg7blUjuBII7OITXYQOdkuMqsSl_YiWCqPff1eJQo8DzhpH8yeidjcqgU7x8BaVKBlKUl4ZbrFNpcmvTwIDoQiXJx4pzyZHKtxVEekeWcGRpZLrRFSyNoJVOvA

I imagine these quiet moments with your thoughts before your bait thread gets replies must be particularly awful.

>How do you keep track of all of it?
just reuse the same password so its easy, be sure to write it down on a sticky note on your monitor, u dont wanna get locked out and lose your cones
also turm off 2faggotauth it just slows u down and makes it more complicated

SEXY 77 YEAR OLD TRANNY SUCKING BLACK COCK.

Assited in resetting PIN

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

BCH will win

Attached: it's magic.jpg (720x479, 79K)

youtu.be/p4vdPQ_rBME

Can anyone tell me about 5g? Is it bad? I have really no understanding here, but opinions seem pretty divided. Is 5g going to be the next big thing, really nothing big, or will give it the entire society literal cancer and castrate everyone?

cheap budget dolphin cum

stonetoss.com/comic/phobia-phobia/

$0,509906

hanime.tv/hentai-videos/ryuudouji-shimon-no-inbou-1?playlist_id=wmfeilljydexsvavhhxp

CASSIE0PIA

khezu

Jerk_Off_Encouragement-Sunny_Leone_white_Lingerie_480p.mp4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinity:_Original_Sin_II

> 50k EOY, this time for real

21fa57fadac9be3bb3c7eaf2bdc7574b68f028b683dc6fef4f2754edbda5815b

People think the Republicans are fucking retards because they have done nothing but pass a single tax cut for millionaires despite controlling all 3 branches of government?

oh fuck that's my ether wallet key
how do i delete plz ?

artifact

request
digestion
bucket
anger
moon
sweater
fish
mist
morning
children
partner
kick
snail
spade
holiday
bite
observation
knot
orange
juice
writing
popcorn
zinc
sense

LOL....only? sigh.......

cd gnofract4d-3.14.1

lets assume nodes get 5% returns on average (actual figures dont matter, we're just trying to figure out the efficiency between staking on your own and with LP)

LP has 15m links already pledged. 5% in staking rewards = 750k links. LP fees at 25% = 187500 Links for LP. Share holders get .25 of the cut =
46875 links (there are 4000 shares in total and only 1000 are public). Divide that by 1000 you get ~47links per share per year.

If one were to use the money he spent to buy links instead he'll get ~3200 links, assuming the cost of LP shares are 7 ETH each (current asking price)
So if one were to stake 3200 links at 5% returns he'll get 160 links (again, running costs and labor not included). The revenue of staking on your own is 3.4x of the profits from staking with LP.

at 47links per year for 3200 links you're looking at ~1.46% returns which is a joke. Even if the staking rewards doubled from 5% to 10%, considering LP is ready to go upon mainnet launch and has first mover advantage, the returns will still be at about 3%. Moreover, the high returns will likely fade away as more pools come online over time. If we consider 5-6% returns to be an acceptable annual yield, this means the amount staked will need to go up to 60m links (4x).
That is effectively 6% of total link supply. Assuming that's possible, we still have future linkpool products and services that may further increase the profits and subsequently the yield, but no one can tell by how much.

Basically at 7eth per share the maximum yield you can get would probably be around 8% in a VERY optimistic scenario (more than 6% of total link supply staked, products raking in huge profits) and ~5% for the average scenario.

Don't buy any higher. I did the math after fomoing and am regretting it now.

Doesn't do anything for me, because I'm not a poorfag windows user

PEP 8: expected 2 blank lines after class or function definition, found 1

youtube.com/watch?v=oyMTEam-Jgc

Lucky brand regular fit plaid shirt blue multi size x-large

/harvest

Hi dad, just letting you know I was in the street where the guy got stabbed but I’m fine, I’ll be back on Sunday

This site is geared toward developers or people who are willing to help grow a technology that’s still very early stage. If you’re interested in the cryptocurrency, how to use it or how to mine it, you will have to wait until it’s ready.

Standard Prep

asymptotes

光神話 パルテナの鏡

youtube.com/watch?v=PEXrlfPbhbQ

Professional Starcraft player In Korea

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 1 threshold 3 5

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 2 threshold 3 3 6 7

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 3 threshold 3 2 4

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 4 threshold 2 1

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 4 threshold 3 0

adidas.com/us/busenitz-pro-shoes/B22767.html

Looking to buy Nazi Adidas.

Shoo Poomale

i.imgur.com/35LjdNQh.jpg

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

www.meatspin.com

Medlemsstaterna ska sätta i kraft de bestämmelser i lagar och andra författningar som är nödvändiga för att följa detta direktiv senast den 18 april 2016

youtu.be/2sPrUSu3iz4

tuition afar noted silk roared slower ablaze going summon ladder coils nodes going

oh wtf, how can I delete my last post?

What directive is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4&list=RD3bNITQR4Uso&index=7

lemme try and guess what you are buying, is that in eth or btc

openssl enc -aes-256-ctr -pass pass:`tr -cd '[:alnum:]' < /dev/urandom | head -c128` -nosalt < /dev/zero | dd bs=64K ibs=64K of=/dev/sdX status=progress

i.gyazo.com/345b8d65aeda7a431f3683e0e4935307.mp4

big black cock asian teen

Unironically this

Chainlink—The Missing Piece To The God Protocol by The Crypto Oracle link.medium.com/m5exUivBIR

poopity scoop doo doop

Attached: 2D9C0A3D-549B-4701-9893-D485DC78F056.jpg (4032x3024, 3.66M)

rekt!

t. pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=py4a61cpcls

Right now someone in Papua New Guinea can discover oil, they can discover a natural resource, they can discover something of value and within the current system they can make a bunch of promises that at the time they know they won’t have to keep because the legal infrastructure and banking infrastructure and all these nice things that are supposed to enforce their promises, they won’t. This is why a lot of folks who control resources make false promises. So I really think in the future the really cool thing I think would be if someone gets a natural resource or someone gets a piece of a company or something that does belong to a larger group of people and instead of them going out and making a bunch of vague promises like we have a vision, we have a this, we have a that, instead of all these nice terms to get the placate people into doing there will, they will make a smart contract - Sergey Nazarov

Selling link?