When will it moon?

When will it moon?

Attached: 1_E27pP9qSkmhbx4FaSNX9Pw.png (530x410, 70K)

the real question is, when the fuck is it coming out?

December 10th unless they fucking extend it again. But we're 1 month out and Kevin said that they on-track to meet that deadline but we'll see.

Attached: 1539505847052.png (785x531, 590K)

>Kevin said that they on-track

Attached: laughing_girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Attached: 1512728860615.gif (240x176, 3.58M)

when SEC regulations hits harder on these shady alt exchanges, XCM will surge as a new compliant, trusted brand. The timing is converging...

The beta version is barely working, I think we're gonna see another delay.

>north korean devs

Attached: coinmetro.webm (360x640, 615K)

this

Attached: 1541437769887.png (530x492, 13K)

the star citizen of crypto

Lol, didn't realize it still existed.

Attached: chadmetro.png (636x358, 256K)

dude, what?

Comfymetro

Prediction: a bunch of bizlets will dump on launch. A couple months later, pink Wojaks all around as XCM goes parabolic.

>Kevin will dump on launch

fixd

Anyone who already has XCM but doesn't hold onto all of it for at least the first 6 months is an idiot
Even if it dumps on launch or if you suspect this may be a scam or a failure waiting to happen
6 months is more than enough time for this to moon like crazy if it lives up to the hype

I thought they are abandoning the project after so many delays.

XCM will probably be ok. Them having a banking license for the SEPA area is huge alone.
I used to cash out with Coinbase, but soon I can use Coinmetro too.

Shill me on this. Are there any good archives on this? I know AssBlaster was involved. Why are there so many autists that believe in this project? Whats so good about another exchange?

> SEPA deposits/withdraws Euro based
> Debit card integrated with the account
> Crypto ETCF
> Integration with forex platform (fxpig)
> Copycat trading
> All transactions will be charged in XCM, with a percentage being burned in the end, which means that the higher the volume, the lower the supply of XCM
> You have dozens of exchanges out there, but how many accept FIAT and are compliant with regulation? yeah, not many. CM already have all the licenses required.

This :).
BUT, be realistic. This will not yield you binance tier returns, but I expect at least a x30 from this in 2019.

Everyone will dump on launch and rebuy around 2-5cents until vesting period is over so we aren't fucked over by those losers

binance doesn't even have fiat

Or margin trading, or a crypto debit card. Coinmetro will have all that and is fully regulation compliant.