Knee pad hype

Lets say you sucked 100 dicks a day for a entire year for 50 bucks a pop.

By the end of the year you would have 1825000$ to - living expenses and kneepads.

Boom you can live comfortable for a decade or so. do this for 2-3 years and you don't have to work another day in your life.

Now what are you waiting for!
Stop trading shitcoins and start sucking dick playa!

Attached: Beacons in the darkness, stars in the emptiness of the void..png (485x358, 357K)

Not enough volume to suck 100/day @ $50

user, your lacking in entrepreneurial spirit!

Go to a university dorms full of horny young men and knock on all the doors offering to suck dick.
Build up clientele until you have 700~ consistent clients to please a week.

Attached: How it feels to invest in chainlink.png (513x576, 536K)

fpbp

Lets say you have a 12 hour work day sucking dick.

You need to suck a dick every 6 minutes to fulfill that quota. of 100 dicks.

The amount of dicks you need to have access to is crazy.

Lets say you suck a dick in 5 minutes leaving you 1 minute to collect the fee and find another dick to suck.

This is a real hustle guys. For real gangsters, trust me.

But if you can keep up with these quotas you WILL make it and make tonnes of money.

Attached: Driving out corruption is an endless battle, but one that must be fought..png (512x439, 386K)

$20 is more realistic.

Why are the weirdos on Jow Forums ironically the funniest?

Impossible. Grindr crashed the dick sucking market years ago and it never recovered. You'd be lucky to suck one dick for $50 when you're competing with every fag in your city who will do it for free.

I just don't think there are that many dicks lined up waiting to be sucked. I mean, I respect the hustle, I just don't think you're being realistic with your numbers especially with winter almost here. It's like mentions, there's not enough volume. It's like a dick bear market. You'll catch some pullbacks here and there. Maybe even the occassional pump and dump but consistent day in and day out? Just sucking and sucking til your lips practically smoke? I'm not seeing it. Lemme know how it goes though. I might invest

What about instead of going and sucking dick myself I paid other people to go suck dicks and find dicks to suck for me? Isn't this much more efficent then just sucking dicks all day? Of course I would have to provide them with dick sucking experience (no one can suck a dick like me) and provide them with kneepads. However 100 dickmarines can suck 10 dicks each a day and get a wage comission of 10$ per dick sucked. whilst I get the 40$ profit.

Attached: This day belongs to the Light!.png (514x370, 331K)

Or perhaps it would be wiser to invest in currently existing dicksucking operations. I would be 'stocks' in companies I believe have a good dick sucking operation in place and profit like that.

Truly investing in dick markets is more efficient for making money than sucking dick yourself or running a dick sucking business. I think I'll learn day dick trading.

Attached: The smell of rotting fish is almost unbearable....png (455x682, 629K)

You think pimping is that easy?

hiv meds are expensive and at 50 bucks theyre probably not gonna wanna wear a condom

Pimping?
No sir I am talking about a legitimate dick sucking business.

Attached: Corruption has soaked the soil, sapping all good life from these groves - let us burn out this evil. (509x643, 521K)

I would do it for $10, how many dicks could I possibly suck in one day? 10?
And I heard women say their mouth is sore after one dick so knee pads aren't the solution.

You would suck a dick for 10 dollars?

Attached: Terrors may indeed stalk these shadows, but yonder – a glint of gold..png (292x486, 269K)

yeah sucking 1 dick a day will just make your mouth smell like cock all the time but won't make you rich. then you get gonorrhea all kinds of hpv throat cancer and crash your immune system.

mouth pads

if you were a real entrepreneur you would build dick sucking robots and sell them

Is this that webtoon where the guy fucks his sister? "My first time is with my sister" if I'm correct

You're going to have lots of downtime from all the gonorrhea, and herpes outbreaks. Probably aids too even if unlikely but at 100 per day that'll raise the chances quite a bit.

A real Jow Forumsraeli takes HRT and spreads his buttcheeks for wealthy CEOs and venture capitalists

ok, sounds great
i'm gonna paint a logo

Read the filenames

i don't get the references

You can get 10/10 whore for 50$/hr here. Dick market is crushed.

yes for once k*rea has produced something of value