Where were you when SKYWIRE passed OVER 9000 nodes?

Where were you when SKYWIRE passed OVER 9000 nodes?

Attached: 63978C48-7CFF-4E62-A82C-0FEFBB44AEC2.jpg (1125x1519, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3855910/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5888645/
twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264
github.com/skycoin/skycoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude its such a gigantic scam that even Mcafee shilling it can't bump the price.

Attached: KYS.png (743x84, 8K)

Imagine sending your location and identity to synth and sudo. Holy shit you would have to be retarded.

>abusing the similarity of the term 'node' to sound like a decentralized cryptocurrency despite not being one
>muh memes

>raspberry pis are suitable hardware for a global ISP system

Like clockwork, the fud shills strike again. How much are you faggot getting paid?

it's just fun to ridicule the retards who buy into this obvious scam.

Don't for a second think this project is remotely relevant enough for someone to pay for having it ridiculed.

Attached: 1540785224711.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

>how much are you getting paid?
wew lad

Attached: WHATNINETHOUSAND.png (704x396, 231K)

>the fud shills
Skyschizos just keep on delivering

Attached: 1541849046951.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>How much are you faggot getting paid?
Wait, I can get paid to laugh at skycoin!? Literal dream job.

retards get fudded because it is fun to mock you. you sound like a bcash cultist who insists all shitposting comes from bitcoin holders. don't be that dumb

>It's fun posting copypastas and 1 liners in broken english

ERC20 token baghodlers, pay no mind

I know for a fact that atleast a few dozen people from Malaysia are getting paid money to fud Sky. I'm sure there are other groups in other countries doing the same thing.

>Ok guys, I know there are a lot of platforms fighting to stay in the top 10, but imma need you to fud skycoin.
>Yes I know it's in 163rd place, but have you seen how intelligent their community is? They're the real threat.

You heavily overestimate the relevance of your shitcoin.

Also source, I want that job

You have no clue as to how much of a threat sky is seen by certain elements within society. It's literally the next step in decentralization.

Most of you are completely clueless.

Synth pays me 3000 sky a month to fud sky to keep the price low cos muh whales are accumulating.

if it were, the real players would just curbstomp your little raspberry project with proper servers across the globe

Attached: my reaction to this thread.gif (275x208, 1.43M)

Kek

What evidence do u have for that other than synth claiming it to be true. Do you also simulataneously believe ‘The UN is shilling Skycoin’ which is a popular claim made by sky bagholders.

This is too funny. Mate even if the whole thing wasn't a stupid idea, your incompetent team of retards could never in a million years achieve it.
A threat to big players?
Satoshi himself could raise from the dead and give synth the genesis wallets and within two weeks some thai hooker would have robbed them.

>schizophrenic paranoid delusions
classic skyschizos

I'm glad we agree

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3855910/
>The 5% Difference: Early sensory processing predicts sarcasm perception in schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
Schizophrenia patients show well-replicated deficits in auditory function and functional connectivity within and between auditory cortical regions. The present study investigates contributions of auditory deficits to sarcasm perception in schizophrenia.

You guys just keep on delivering

You guys are like naive kids. Major geo-political moves are being made. The world literally stands on a crossroad.

The entire cryptosphere has been deemed an alt-right instrument by atleast one faction. BIG money is being spend to surpress it all.

A major counter-move in favor of crypto has just been made, and you all witnessed it. Yet none of you would recognize it. Well... maybe a few. If sky is succesfull, it will be worth more then BTC within 10 years from now.

I've said enough.

>auditory deficits impacting sarcasm perception of messages on an online imageboard

Wow, OP! I can't wait to play some videogames on this super reliable mega technology!

I'm sure it'll be at least as fast as a 56k modem!

Attached: shitcoin sky junk antenna.gif (200x229, 3.4M)

Because you biologically lack the ability to detect subtlety in communication, I'll clarify.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5888645/
>T58. SARCASM COMPREHENSION AS A SOCIAL COGNITION MEASURE IN SCHIZOPHRENIA – A SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE SEARCH AND META-ANALYSIS ON THE USE OF THE TASIT
>Separate meta-analyses were calculated for the “sarcasm-enriched” and “sarcasm-minimal” subtests with data from 5 different English language studies. In both subtests, patients with schizophrenia showed significant impairment.

Oh, well excuse me. I stand corrected.
>auditory deficits impacting sarcasm perception of messages on a mongolian baset-weaving forum

I get that you're scared. You've become conditioned to a life of mindless consumption in which every decision you make is based off a algorithmic recommendation. Release yourself from the shackles of what is trending and listen to your inner self. Be still my sweet pajeet and embrace the unconditional love of our lord and savior Skycoin. The war that no one is safe from is coming to a climax. The destiny bringers will prevail, the script cannot be changed, we will not be stopped nor will we be silenced. Conceptualize my love for you, I want to save you from yourself.

Was the counter move paying mcafee to get a Skycoin tattoo on his back? Great way to dispel the fud and be taken seriously as a project. Can you even imagine a legit project doing that. Sergey stooping to such lows as paying a shill for hire to get a link logo tattoo? kek

>delusional ramblings

Keep on delivering...

I will always be their for you my child.

I never revealed my identity with my DIY node

>psychiatric docs about schizos has something to do with skycoin? cause it starts with an s?
They keep delivering me my testnet rewards each month.

They deliver them to you literally by hand because there’s no consensus, no smart contracts nothing. Just a database on synths computer with him sending them out manually.

>Over 9000 nodes and still no consensus algo

>Lack of reading comprehension
... keep on delivering ...

Skycoin is more than about tech. Yes we know the meshnet is going to be shit when it first launches, have a medal faggot
What the fuck are you expecting? 1Gbs up and downstream with 100% uptime this time next year? Grow a brain faggot.

Bitcoin is shit and hasn't changed for 7 years because every single cent from bitcoins price increase is extracted by miners, speculators, and scammers. Every single dollar goes to consumption - extracted from the host like a bunch of parasites - instead of investment back into the network.

If Bitcoin took 1% of its 100 billion market cap and put it into crypto projects and infrastructure, the results would easily offset the money spent by an order of magnitude. But instead the money is siphoned off by leeches and none of the money from Bitcoin's rise goes to anything for crypto adoption.

Bitcoin is an example of the free rider problem. The people with millions of dollars in Bitcoin are having yacht coke parties and scammers like Roger Ver and CSW create BCASH and other scam projects to extract even more money and leech from the host like a parasite. Meanwhile, projects that could improve the Bitcoin network and increase usability (and thus increase the market cap by hundreds of billions of dollars) cannot even raise $20,000. Even in Oct 2018, the bible basher Luke can't get funding for his work and has to take a day job: twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264

Skycoin is set up to have the coin intrinsically tied to a useful resource: bandwidth in an uncensorable P2P internet. The demand for this is going to grow. Since the coin is tied to providing a useful service/resource, Skyminers are incentivized to continually improve their quality and service to earn more SKY, meaning that at least some of the money from any price rise on SKY will go back into the network to continually improve it

All Skycoin has to do is provide a POC to get the project off the ground, the rest will take care of itself.

>lacks the self awareness to recognize how pretentious and full of shit he sounds
>unironically trying to apply a psychiatric diagnosis of a rare disorder on an entire community because he is trying to fud their project
>copypasta from a technical psychiatric journal is a replacement for either critique and or creative attempts at ridicule of an online enemy

>creative attempts at ridicule
No need to be creative with pointing out flaws in SKY. They stands out like shit on an Indian street.

In 2008 the largest socioeconomic issue was money printing by the banks
In 2018 the largest socioeconomic issue is data privacy and censorship of the internet. These issues aren't something that just impacts those with politically correct thoughts, it affects big businesses as well. If you work in the corporate ventures arm of BP for example, and you are looking at investing $15m in a new tech company, Google will know what your search terms are, what websites you've visited, what messages you exchanged over linkedin. In short, the data is available to know what company you are about to invest in. Same for oil exploration or basically any big company. GDPR won't help and this data is available for a price or with the right connections.

Skywire is a new networking protocol. Basically IP addresses will be replaced with blockchain addresses and it will be a completely P2P internet. It is a completely different internet. For example now on IMGUR we all go to the website and download an image from whatever server it's on. In Skywire, if you neighbour has the image on his Skyminer, and 5 people from Europe, NA and Japan have the same image, you will download the image simultaneously from all 6 people the same way bittorrent works.

Skywire has a 20 year development timeline with at least 15 years hardcoded distribution for the remaining 75m coins as rewards for running the Skywire network. People thinking this meshnet gets built in 18months are completely deluded and are forgetting the collective power and greed of thousands of miners working to improve their own nodes. People started massive companies and designed their own custom ASIC miners as early as 2012 in Bitcoin, all to do nothing but grab as much money as possible.

Skywire creates the right incentives to take advantage of this innate human greed. In Skywire people will still grab as much money as possible, but in doing so will be forced to improve the network.

as somone with a DIY node I can confirm the FUD, this project only pays about 6 sky a month and all the nodes are exit nodes, meaning slimball watching CP is now your legal responsibility if they chose your node. Also, sky has no consensus algorithm even after 6 years of development, its still an excel sheet on a chinese server. It's just fucking embarrassing at this point, at least I can admit a failure.

>poorfag running 1 node complains about only getting 1 node worth of testnet rewards
>except that the amount isn't even right confirming larp
You missed the part about Skywire being on testnet also. You can impose censorship restrictions on your nodes if you desire. Exit nodes will be run by LLC in colocations, not liable for shit. And the thing about the excel sheet was made up by Skycoin supporters to make your fud sound stupider than it already is.

thanks for confirming that the rewards are shit with
>LARP!
i will post screenshots if your faggot brain really wants them.
Also confirmed that YES, as of RIGHT NOW all nodes are STILL exit nodes. thanks basedboy fanboy fuckhead

also "the excel sheet is made up" but i can't tell you how the coin is functioning without a consensus algorithm. its not even a blockchain lmfao.

Thats cause you don't know how the technology works. Learn what a blockchain is and what a consensus algorithm is and you won't conflate them.

>go away and read material before you address me
Typical skyschizo avoidance tactic, typical of scammers. Skycoin is centralized, therefore it can work on an excel spreadsheet for all that care.

a blockchain is a chain of cryptographically secured blocks. skycoin is not cryptographically secured. you're really not as intelligent as you think you are.

github.com/skycoin/skycoin

It is cryptographically secured

>sophistry
So it satisfies 1/4(?) of the definition.

It qualifies as a blockchain. Current consensus is masternodes until obelisk is rolled out with Skywire and CXO.

>Current consensus is masternodes
>centralized consensus
>skyschizos can write shit like that with a straight face
BLATANT CONTINUOUS SCAM. BAN SKY THREADS LIKE BANZINGA WAS BANNED

That would be hilarious, leddit actually did ban Skycoin for a month in order to keep bot upvoted Skycoin fud threads at the top of their search results with no dissenting opinions permitted. Banning stuff that you don't like would be great for Jow Forums also. It will be good for Skycoin too, because censorship resistant social media is already going to flourish on Skywire anyway.

ISPs have all of the funding, lobbying, and human capital to throw at fudding this shit into the ground on every medium. They are visibly failing. Maybe I should look into skycoin.

No, user. Don't do it. It makes you turn Schizophrenic.