BCH chain war mode - ON

CSW and its pools BMG(nchain), already started the fork.

To overtake the whole network and its name without any problems you only have to do following:

1) role out your nodes with new consensus rules.

2) ensure your pools have enough hashrate to mine >35% of all blocks.

3) mine blocks you know other nodes cant handle ( like BU nodes, that already crashed - pic related )

4) attack all other active nodes, force them to cant follow the chain.

5) you now have the longest valid chain, every miner who wants to mine on the BCh chain has to upgrade to the new SV node, bc. ABC version isnt ready to deploy

6) celabrate the success

Attached: 53FBDF45-0E6D-4839-B21F-8ABB192082E2.jpg (1200x584, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ACEUOCoVvmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's already over?

thats like mutiny - fuck

is this possible

Imagine putting actual money into bcash

>imagine putting bcash into bcash

Jihan is rekt lol. Will he move hash power from BTC to help?

What a bunch of needledick fuckheads, they make the whole space look like a joke

this.

They made PoW look like a joke. After 10 years I think smart money is about to move to PoS

As I read it, that means every miner that use BU node software is already out of the game.

Is this true, thats literally an attack and we are fucked.

bcash is the biggest joke ever, just let it die already

Welcome to the beginning of the end of Bitcoin Cash. They just hero'd themselves.

dump your bcash bois. i bet that last pump was the exit

POW is doing fine
fork.lol/pow/hashrate

Fuck off, brainlet.

noob here....whats happening ? who won ?

the real Bitcoin won. you dont like it? STIFF.

Attached: 1539861386096.jpg (634x636, 71K)

imagine not investing in Satoshi's Vision

>who won ?

Attached: ripple.jpg (1000x750, 407K)

Craig Satoshi Wright

I predicted all of this a long time ago and I wrote so much about this I'm not gonna repeat it. The Jews won.

Attached: crippled.png (914x866, 988K)

crypto gots a long way to go if we expect anyone to understand what's going on

i'm trying to follow this shit but still don't/can't understand

I'll say you time. What did you expect would happen if someone threatened the status of fiat? The government brings it down.

Attached: 6vNVjc9.jpg (938x716, 121K)

lots of strong buy signals in this thread.

So how exactly is Craig bringing it down in layman's terms?

Did you ever wonder what Craig stands to win from winning the "hashwar"?

Attached: 2bc9tai4dcn01.jpg (888x599, 88K)

Anyone who calls it the space is absolutely bound to fail. Get fucked basedboy.

i dont know what the hashwar is

He's just having a piss, on a scale he can afford. He's clearly having a time of his life with this stuff.

CSW isn't doing this for himself, butthead. He was hired to take over.

>Hired
He's rich, he doesn't need money for survival. Even when he works for someone, he does things he finds it fun.

PoSM has no influence here faggot.
Go suck chink cock and get burned with ABC.

>He's rich
He fled Australia because he went bankrupt.

Craig is Australian you retard..

PS this is staged. There has been a ton of BU nodes spinned in February. I suspect someone unplugged most of them a once to make BU look bad.

Attached: vesx09yaxb011.png (844x684, 214K)

>implying Craig didn't start this shitstorm just to be able to post tweets like this

Craig uses a suspicious amount of Jow Forums lingo ...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10 Dr Craig S Wright ( ProfFaustus) on Twitter.png (588x499, 380K)

Yeah I noticed that. He posts here every day a thread about himself being SN. He's confirmed ally with Blockstream.

What did Satoshi mean by this?

when bcash forked, why did anybody think it wouldnt end up killing itself with fork after fork? all the developers, early adopters, those that actually believe in consensus stayed with bitcoin, and the opportunists, scam artists, late adopters looking for quick profit, and the impatient went off and created bcash.

why would anybody want to use bcash when the community is nothing but petulant children constantly forking and destroying the network because of their tantrums over control?

What did Satoshi mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10 (1) Dr Craig S Wright ( ProfFaustus) on Twitter.png (588x308, 192K)

Bitcoin CASH

But BTC forked on the same day BCH forked! It fork into SegWit, idiot.

That was a soft fork

Bcore had their own vision and they also had a tantrum over it.

segwit was a multi-year long discussed and planned soft-fork/upgrade to the network, juust delayed by the chink miners looking out for their own interest only, and those are the only people the bcash community now has on its side.

we are going parabolic
someone just market bought 500 of them

Attached: Selection_036.png (1510x605, 97K)

That's the best part, so many faggots here and on reddit think they matter at all. I can't fucking wait until they learn they don't. Let's be 100% real here, if people had craigs mindset from the start we would never have segwit, would never have bch and bitcoin would have far more adoption than it has now scaling onchain.

bitcoin carried on being bitcoin, the miners thought they had a say or opinion, and cried about it, delaying it, at which point users and developers decided to stop putting any weight on to what miners thought, and carried on with the planned upgrade with or without them.

hardly a tantrum like you saw almost every month with a new piece of drama coming from the bcash opportunists like ver and scam artists like wright. even jihan wants nothing more to do with any of them, and he himself caused this problem more than anybody.

In his video with tone vays it looks like he has pic related as a poster in the background. It's behind his head but you can see it at some points.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ACEUOCoVvmw

Attached: 1535828344657.jpg (1600x1131, 582K)

Not yet.

Attached: schlomostream.jpg (914x866, 101K)

I don't even care they won, it's the willingness of the BTC holders to work against their own self interest that unsettles me. Democracy doesn't work.

Attached: SaveBitcoin!.jpg (700x400, 255K)

They are either stupid or dishonest pump and dump market shills. Nobody here for the long haul gives a flying fuck about btc anymore.

>Nobody here for the long haul gives a flying fuck about btc anymore.
Bitcoin is dead. Face it. The best we'll ever have is ripple backed by BTC. And watching this going on from the start was the most amazing thing to witness.

Attached: yn8buDKl.jpg (429x466, 23K)

XRP is the greatest digital asset ever created.
Btc is going to die or simply get forked to nothingness. Do you really think SV is going to become bigger than btc? Is everyone going to explain forks to normies and expect mass adoption? . Eth cant scale. XRP will consume the market.

this "war" is so stupid, and all of you are fucking retarded for thinking CSW was good for the community

Jesus Christ... If it's not BCH shills it's XRP shills. Both of these coins are CIA/JEWISH. Listen, people on Jow Forums are smart. Cant you fuck off to facebook and twitter to shill your retarded ideas there? We know the difference between black and white.

>Both of these coins are CIA/JEWISH
Kek
Most coins that have future are:
Either created by (((them)))
Either already controlled by (((them)))
Either will be controlled by (((them)))

upboat fellow Redditor

PAJEETS OWN ALL THE COINS !@!!!

Divide et impera you jewish fuck.

>PAJEETS OWN ALL THE COINS !@!!!
Actually they do
Poo-in-looers are everywhere

Yes only the smartest of the goyim know btc is the true aryan coin!

>trying to suck up to Jow Forums
Pathetic

this shit sucks bigtime

>Using anime lines
Pathetic.
Now watch me cut up these water bottles with my katana.
Jow Forums was is and will be my home until it gets shut down. After that I'll move off to other chans. LMAO.

>Being this inundated with anime that you think this was an anime line
You're a wheezing stereotype. You, by all means, have no right to speak for the community as a while. Nobody does, that's the point of this place.

Divide et impera

Divide Jow Forums from your self-proclaimed rule? lmao

BASED

Craig Wright literally just saved sound money and the future of the human race. Show some fucking respect.

Yes.

Well played Satoshi

Fuck off cunt, Craig is a hero.

meme coins are truly independent coins
the true aryans
still better than you
why not cro-magnoid and aurignacoid?

It's not crypto that has a long way, it's the people. There's no way I can quickly summarize this without knowing your currrent knowledge base.

Read up on the blockchain, the OG bitcoin whitepaper, and the BTC SegWit/Bitcoin Cash fork. Very important issues on the fundamentals of crypto and it should give you context for what's happening today.

Attached: 3d76sk7k2ae11.1.jpg (854x480, 76K)

human species* don't be such an uneducated fool.

So guys, as someone from the outside looking in, why would I ever put any money in any PoW coins after seeing how some internet drama can cause a war that would render the one I use worthless?

PoW coins are literally over--no serious investor is going to put money in something that people power tripping can fuck up for them. Institutions are going to put their bets on platform tokens, which have an actual use case other than "internet money"

Enjoy cannibalizing yourselves.

Lmao, I'm sorry but you have no understanding of the underlying principles that give crypto currency value in the first place.

Thinking POW was ever a good idea is the herd mentality.

>Thinking that requiring hardware and computing power to solve math problems to transmit money is a good idea, when you can already do it for free and anonymously using the existing internet infrastructure.

>Hear that Bitcoin is a store of value, borderless, and secure
>Autists sperg out over which one is the real Bitcoin, team up to launch attacks disabling the one I invested in.
>lol dude you don't understand the principles that give it value if you did you would keep up with these meme wars on twitter and properly move your funds to the correct fork whenever they can't agree on an upgrade

You're a dumbass.

Stay on the outside, either that or do more research.

Great job proving my point. If you want the price to go up people on the outside have to buy, and from the outside looking in, the community is fragmented as fuck. There will be no next bullrun until the entire community can either agree on the correct version of bitcoin, or the wars and squabbling just fucks it all, everyone forgets about it, and institutions then make the decision.

This kinda shit is why blockchain mining coins just can't work. They fuck up every 8 months, industries and businesses can't deal with chains forking and addresses no longer being able to send to the 'new' chain and all kinds of mess like that. It's an absolute clusterfuck.

Holy shit, you are probably a december fag, kys

nobody gives a fuck wether you buy or not faggot i'm not going to spoon feed you.

it wouldn't happen to bitcoin because it's not a shitcoin fork which doesn't have replay protection and it's hashrate is so large it couldn't be attacked like this.

Based and POWpilled.

>or the wars and squabbling just fucks it all
No its what solves it by pure capitalism. BCH needed to attack BTC with its pants down a year ago. It failed.
> institutions then make the decision.
BTC Market cap of what 100 billion. They already do lol that is peanuts money.

>it's hashrate is so large it couldn't be attacked like this.
Which is why it was CRippled instead of attacked by force.

Attached: 3ntn36b3khe11.jpg (955x543, 172K)

You sound so butthurt. Listen, Bitcoin has value because it is sound, peer to peer, CASH. If it is none of those things, it is literally worthless. The problem with Bitcoin, is it's been sabotaged multiple times by outside actors who fear it's revolutionary technology. Actors, such as Blockstream, and now Jihan and Roger, are trying to redefine what Bitcoin is. It's not fucking hard to understand, dude. Bitcoin doesn't give a fuck about faggots like you, who have literally no understanding of Bitcoin, and it's underlying value proposition. So while you're blubbering like a moron about your failure to achieve this rudimentary understanding, the market will leave you far behind. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1541604410758.jpg (796x752, 114K)

LMFAO at all the shills in here.
Thanks for killing democracy - it was needed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 3.59.32 AM.png (674x679, 128K)

>democracy
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH GO FUCK URSELF

>democracy died with trump

Attached: 1538914526249.jpg (800x1199, 266K)

there's a reason those people are "queuing" for the BTC bus instead of bcash's bus which is less secure and a worthless shitcoin.

And that's a good thing.

imagine being this retarded

It’s already over. bchabc has no chance.

Attached: A9CB1369-B030-417B-A28E-77E45A08AA29.jpg (1251x353, 156K)

Dude, where's your argument?

Kys moronic, faggot shill.

Attached: 1541605125137.jpg (960x1227, 325K)

It hasn't even started.

I'm expecting that Jihan will switch over mining power to save ABC at some point
At the same time Satoshi will dump his BTC to save and pump BCHSV at some point
That's when the war really begins
Cap this post and masturbate to it at night.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BTC is going to enslave us anyway. Buying another shitcoin isn't going to stop anything you are posting.