Why aren't you mining Chain Link, user?

I made my first Ethereum mining rig and started mining Chain Link. I'm currently mining 1.5K-2K Links a day depending of difficulty.

Attached: 1533736741014.png (400x350, 37K)

You can mine my shaft with your hand OP

nice

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

>mining >.1% of the total supply of a coin per day
it's almost like you're a retard who has never actually mined

>mining 1.5MM usd is nothing

OP delete this immediately. We can't have newfags realising the links they buy on binance are just ones we mined for free. That defeats the whole purpose.

>Right click
>Save link

Bought a new pc on the weekend, mined heaps of link already.

You guys are so funny! Literally!

Node: Hashrate: 482724.72 H/s - Mempool: 5 tx

This is my hashrate running with my 6x RX580's. Mining around 35~ LINK's/day

Dude testnet mining is worthless for now you're just watching electricity until they release mainnet

what the fuck are you on about? The algo is GPU resistant, it's obvious you don't know the first thing about mining.

Yeah, easiest hack ever. Already have 5 billion Links saved to desktop from binance.

checked.

also ur wasting your time, you can just go to their faucet and get all the link you want for free instantly. Instead you are unning up ur moms electricity bill. stay poor newfag.

You can convert testnet tokens to mainnet tokens with Binance Premium so COMFY

Attached: faab716521f38677e004e3c1388d2a1b.jpg (500x262, 26K)

PLESE STAP IT
you are suppressing the price
I want a mooooooon

I am running a node off a raspberry pi, only about 7-10 link a day but not bad for a small mining rig

>not mining the shadowfork

YOU CAN'T MINE CHAIN LINK LOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fpbp

yeah except IT'S LITERALLY DUMPING right now

fuck off bullshitter.... youi have to buy a linkminer or sit on the waiting list until you diy miner gets whitelisted, which may or may not ever happen. obvious cashgrab is obvious

Attached: g1358384430904701407.png (550x825, 268K)

haha great joke i get it because you can't really mine chainlink

good 1 op

why bother typing this out? it's not like anyone is falling for this and trying to mine link or buy a link miner. it's just autists being smug thinking they're trolling newbies but they're really just posting to other people who also know you can't mine link

epic prank guys

Attached: IMG_20181110_111153_798.jpg (400x700, 88K)

>mining Link in November 2018

You arrived a year too late my fren.
Last year some smart anons made bank mining during the November dump and selling in December and January..
Im mad I didn't have the balls to set a mining rig then.
Now it's not profitable unless you get cheap ass electricity