There are people living in first world countries who unironically have less than 5 figures in their bank accounts

>there are people living in first world countries who unironically have less than 5 figures in their bank accounts
> these are the same people who "invest" their paltry sum of cash in imaginary internet coins thinking that they are going to make it

Attached: 20181110_103336.jpg (1440x922, 580K)

A thread died for this. Please masterbate yourself at:

>keeps 5 figures in a checking account
>thinks his money is safe in a California CU
>OP from Sacramento
Hurr durr

OP is right. Enjoy big red dildos up in your ass, bagholders.

This is only about 1/3 of my money, waiting on the sidelines to buy the dip. I still have 600k left in etfs

enjoy inflation retard

Enjoy having so little money that you don't even feel the effects of inflation

I have 5 figures of LINK and can't wait for it to be 6 figures :^)

and OP is probably a trust fund baby, so kys

i have 2 figures
haha

That's right. Capitalism is for winners. We're the ones who didn't win. By all rights we don't even deserve to be alive, but capitalism is a system that allows us to subsist off of the scraps of the people who did win, in the form of employment and handouts.

Literally every dollar you have in your bank account is a depreciating piece of shit, that could be worth 100x in 5 years if you just bought Chainlink. What an absolute waste.

Capitalism is a system where the most useful people win all the time. Corrupt people win occasionally too.

In every other system, the most corrupt people win all the time. The most useful people win occasionally too.

Your definition of useful is skewed. I think the guy handing me a burger at McDonalds is useful, but he isn't winning by any standard.

I only have about 3k in a savings account at any given time and the rest of my 130k net worth is invested. no real point in having a lot of cash if you make a decent amount and are confident you can find employment easily.

jesus didn't even see the op. What's your total net worth? this is fairly retarded no matter what your net worth is, not to mention only FDIC insured up to 250k.

Holy shit, this is one of the most dumb things I have ever read on the internet, ever.

I agree with this. Majority of my savings are invested I have a stable income and have no problem living off that.

Attached: 1354082901617.jpg (355x397, 17K)

this lol
>holding more fiat than is insured
like they would even honor that FDIC agreement anyways it's all phony

- If you made that money in crypto and you have that amount in a bank account waiting to buy the dip/crash in the stock market bubble then congratulations.

- If you have been saving that for years and kept that all in a bank account then you're a retard and missed a historic bull market.

Attached: monies4.jpg (768x768, 39K)

Imagine bragging about being such a poor investor you keep more than the FDIC amount in savings getting that sweet sweet .1% yield while the bank loans out 8x your money and charges 4.5%+ for it. Damn dude at least go CD or some shit lmao

online savings accounts like ally are up to 1.9%. I wouldn't be surprised if his credit union is similar. still stupid, but at least he'd make a little money

you remind me of successful poker players who laugh about the fact that 90% of poker players are losing their ass. what the fuck do you expect in a zero / negative sum game?
>all that money in savings/checking account
you are a brainlet. actually one of capitalism's big flaws is literal brainlets can win and keep winning as long as they get a big enough head start

I just checked golden 1 and savings is .15%; there is a money market acct that has .45%. Their certificates are 3%+.

Oofda

No one should ever have more than 100k in cash on hand. Anything over that should be invested in something other than a fucking bank account.....and even 100k is generous.

Attached: 1534355423684.gif (300x186, 1007K)

look how much I made investing in a bank account

Attached: th.png (1034x154, 5K)

It doesnt matter whether the group you describe invests in crypto or whatever else. What matters is a thread died for this.

I'm envious, but what are you? You must be a faggot, posting this shit on Jow Forums just to get a kick out of it