He hasn't seen the new notes

What you are looking at is the new 10 dollar note backed by 1/10th ounce of platinum. This note will also be infused with blockchain technology to boot.

This is the future of finance and nothing will top it. All individuals currently parked in the world of infinite digital assets will not be able to transfer into this paradigm. You will need one of two things to get in:

Cash
Precious Metals

Choose wisely as the current paper pushers are desperate for your energy. When they realize that all you want is the new system they will rage quit harder than any other paradigm has in the past.

Get ready.

To see the rest of the notes watch this presentation:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

You won't be disappointed.

Attached: your_future_10.png (1087x1678, 2.23M)

Gaylord, those are an art project.

>art
They are exquisite aren't they? People can't wait to hold these in their hands. I don't think you will be able to pass them up once they get into circulation. If you do you're going to be miserable.

This thread is pathetic.

I can see how the future scares you. We will get through it though. It is only the next logical step in financial evolution. The fusion of fiat, precious metals, and blockchain. It will be bulletproof.

The Treasury is ready.
The Fed is ready.
Jp Morgan is ready.
China is ready.
Last but not least the United States Military is ready.

Time to make all things clean again. Are you ready?

>USD backed by precious metals
>calls others delusional
Fat chance

There is no chance involved with this. It is 100% certainty. It will not become clear to you until it is too late. Consider yourself lucky to even see this message. This one comes from the top.

Can you explain more about how the blockchain aspect of it will work?
Not about which blockchain it uses, but about why blockchain will be used and what the average person can do with the bills in hand?

The thread is a LARP.

>10 USD backed by the equivalent of 85.5 USD
I don't think so

-It will be a based on the best attributes of the current cryptocurrency market. Think a combination of all the current players. Unlike the current market though there will be only one chain.
-The notes themselves will have the keys.
-.Gov will handpick only trusted citizens to run the chain by releasing the official software straight to them.
-The new notes will be printed in quantities dictated by the initial release of the chain and these values will coincide with the known amount of metals currently on planet Earth.
-Because cash is actually quite rare these days .Gov will allow those holding cash to enter into the new system but precious metals holders will be the cream of the crop.

This thread is the absolute truth.The rest of Jow Forums is a LARP.

You have been absolutely brainwashed by the current fiat players. So much so that your sense of logic and reasoning has been completely destroyed.

The new system will be PM/Blockchain backed. Any ties you have to the old system will inflate away to oblivion. The longer you take to realize this the more likely you will live in misery.

This situation was completely unavoidable as it is the best of all worlds merged into one. Are you ready? Your investment bias cannot stop it.

It will be decentralization in it's most purest form with no third party bad actors mucking up the show.

Can the average person use the keys to control the crypto that the specific bill is backed by?
Do they have to destroy the bill to get to the private key?
Or is it just the public key that is printed on the bill
And if so how can you prove a 1:1 backing

Yes. Someone in possession of a new note will be educated and will be responsible.

Transactions will be similar to blockchain tech now accept the underlying asset must be physically transported to the one requesting it. The times of instant gratification are over.

1:1 backing will be proven at the time of original note distribution. Future transactions will be heavily monitored to ensure protocol is followed correctly. This oversight will gradually decrease as a layer of trusted users forms and matures. Bad actors will get rejected from the system with no re entry allowed. They will be forced to go back to the old system.

KeK

>pls pump my PMs
stop spamming this nonsense, we can see right through your bullshit

What prevents anyone copying the secret key on the note ? Making a copy of the note ?

Attached: 1535549489800.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Retarded if true

I can assure you that is not spam. As the left's rage quite matures this is the direction finance is going to. Those still living with the world view that "the more fiat notes my asset is worth the better off I am" will not be taking part in this.

This is about repairing the rampant debasement of society and replacing it with based individuals that have the strength and courage to go on. Your ridicule will not be accepted because those taking part in this already know that the tool of choice now is illusionary wealth. That trick has been rendered useless and the issuance of the new notes will be proof of that truth.

Your choice. Being this deep in the game though it would be a shame if you flaked out and stayed with that matrix steak. It isn't real. That will be made apparent shortly.

HAHAHAHAH this thread is so pathetic and cringey. You should be very embarrassed op.

These notes will be the most secure man has ever seen and counterfeiting will not be possible. As far as how this blockchain will operate you must lodge old blockchain techniques and practices from your mind. This chain is taking the best attributes from all current chains and will add a .Gov twist to it. You won't be able to comprehend it if you are still thinking that everyone is out to get you.

Too pretty to go next to a stripper's thigh. OP is too much of a faggot to go near one.

Attached: exoticdancergarter-200x200.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Goldbugs are so fucking weird.

Bro seriously how deep in schizophrenia are you ? Are you that dude who posted a dropbox with a movie of two men from the psychiatric department interviewing you

You will be embarrassed when it has been fully brought to light the full extend at which the current financiers have been fleecing the public. You will be hanging your head in utter shame to be affiliated with anything digital. The attacks you bring wreak of fear.

This is the most costly, most retarded way to overhaul our current fiat system.

Fuck you OP and your gay art project

Lol nigga. They're just units of measure. 1 Oz of platinum is 855 dollars. Let's call them old dollars. You propose the new 10 dollar bill to be backed by 1/10oz platinum which equates to 85.5 old dollars. So are you saying new dollars will be worth 8.55 what old dollars are worth now?

The metals will reach a certain point then they will be locked. Those values have not been reached for all four of the main monetary metals. If you are thinking in terms of today's dollars then your soul is already lost in space destined to never return. CPI calc has all the answers you need to understand where we are headed. Face value matters as much as what value the fiats will have when the rates are locked in.

Blockchain tech = already researched and paid for
Precious Metals = already minted and sold
Fiat anti counter fitting tech = already bought and paid for

What part of this is costly again?

Those notes are a work of art. I couldn't agree with your more.

Could you at least photoshop properly?

Attached: shitps.jpg (1540x1198, 297K)

We need people like you. Attention to detail is a rare thing these days. You ready for the future? How much cash and metals do you have right now? Have you exited the digital markets yet?

>every individual note has private key
>he thinks the state regards it's citizens with trust
>he's a lonely schizo looking for attention

take your meds man and stop posting on Jow Forums

I could tell you that JP Morgan has stacked more silver than the hunt brothers ever managed to get their hands on and you wouldn't believe me.

I could tell you that China's thirst for gold has never been higher and that it was rumored that the Yuan and gold were about to go public and you wouldn't believe me.

I could tell you that the USD is slowly creeping to parity with the XDR and you wouldn't believe me.

I could tell you that cryptocurrency failed at tricking the boomers to go all in and you wouldn't believe me.

I could tell you that US politics is setup right now to completely control the Fed and you wouldn't believe me.

I could tell you that all government minting of precious metals was triggered by high level military operations and you wouldn't believe me.

I could tell you that a society without precious metals is the most debased and immoral group of people ever and history proves it time and time again and you wouldn't believe me.

You might despise it but it doesn't change the fact that this is your future whether you like it or not.

This is the gayest thread there has ever been.

been trying to find relevant info on the web but there's nothing. The artist seems talented but his instagram has nothing much other than the notes, which seems odd considering is apparent capability.

Was the guy hired to do the job or was his work chosen?

It's a fucking art project, and it's almost half a year old. How dumb is the average poster on this board?

Attached: pantsu on head retarded cat.gif (200x200, 239K)

>and it's almost half a year old
That's how far behind you are? It's not to late kitty kat.

Cash
Precious Metals

They are the only thing that will get you in.

Attached: 20dolla.jpg (1400x1483, 538K)

I’m a silver bug, what will 1oz of silver be worth in terms of this NewUSD?

kys conspiracy fag. self prophesied nigger

stop posting this same fkcing stupid ass thread. The united states isnt going to use your retarded ass art project.

I can confirm OP is correct big banks are developing blockchain for metals how it will be used is still a guess though.

Lots of FUD in this thread proving OP voracity.