LINK PnD

What does the guy that just sold 300k linkies know, that we don't know ?

Attached: Screenshot_198.png (1433x814, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ffaAEpkeJu4J:https://cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf &cd=2&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he want other people to buy more, to share the wealth

too much shilling
Shake out moon bois
be ready for 250 sat
plebbit needs to be thrown out the hard way

thanks just bought 300k

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

he read and understood the god.pdf

> God PDF” documenting strategies for manipulating the price of Doge -- but can be applied to any crypto

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ffaAEpkeJu4J:https://cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf &cd=2&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

He likely owns over 3m link and wants to shake out the cowards so he can buy lower

he knows that it's a shitcoin.

Another swing trader that thinks he's selling the top. He'll panic buy back in when he sees it isn't going down and will help pump it further.

Nothing. Steam ran out. bearish divergence on rsi and failed to make new higher high. Just normal TA things.

Attached: 2018-11-10.png (1920x1080, 170K)

whats your target?

Link is shit.

think we've got the strength for one more bounce off the orange line in us.

nobody ever claimed that all whales are smart. in fact, most are just lucky dummies.

a lot of them can, if they're being honest with themselves, only attribute their whaledom to a single digit number of trades, which are dwarfed in number against their total number of trades.

Dump it

Attached: 1541436449710.jpg (1530x373, 185K)

unless they're a psychopath-never-trade holder

Attached: 1513173507501.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

that its going to 3k sats

that's a week old.

OH NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONO
>10K BY EOTY
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNO NONOONONONON

You never know, could be that he needed the money, could be his interest are gone, maybe he hasnt been following the news, point is who the fuck knows

shell-shocked-never-trade holder reporting in

All i know for sure is you have to be a complete dumbass to market sell so there is evidence hes dumb as fuck

>probably the most promising coin in crypto right now
>new partnerships and users announced every other day
>"hurrr better exit now"

He's a fakey-dakey trying to make idiots sell.

>5m chart
>p&d

happens to every coin out there multiple times in a day. What's the point of this thread?

>sell all the way down to 79k
>it's back above 80 within 5 minutes
IDK what he thought but he should have thought a bit harder

Lol. I had an argument with someone about a so called "RSI bearish divergence" at 50 sats.
Was that you?

Kek. I remember that retard

I sold 200k Links last night to lock in a 30% profit. Believe it or not, only people here think ChainLink is some sort of amazing investment opportunity that is slept on by everyone and that will make everyone who holds it rich. Most people just view it as another shitcoin to flip.

Getting antshare vibes from this

My bot fucked up. Not happy about it

nice larp, faggot. show us your sell orders.

A whale market sold 1 million link @ 1k sats from 10k sats last November
Whales can make stupid trades as much as anybody else

He is a whale.
You are a plancton.

For sure you are wiser than him.

Ah wolong, a timeless classic

Do you glorify these people?

Yeah an amazing investment opportunity that hasn’t really moved EVER, while everything else mooned.

Idk how this board is so retarded to keep holding link for 13-14 months, missing everything and clinging to Sergey’s dispassionate balls like the little undeveloped saliva dripping children that the linkies are.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

see
whales aren't special. they're just you - with money.

>everything else mooned.
>link up 50 ranks on cmc year to date

I have 100k linkies.
Havent moved a single one since ED.
Didn't sell @ 1k sats
Didn't sell @ 10k sats.
Won't sell @ 100k sats
Won't sell ever
Keep chasing pnd

>link? no thank you i will buy up all these other shitcoins that already did a 100x thank you very much