Why the FUCK do NPC’s like beaches so much?

Why the FUCK do NPC’s like beaches so much?

>hurr I just saved up a weeks vacation after slaving for 9 months, there isn’t a better way to spend it than lying on a hot sandy strip near the ocean surrounded by thousands of people doing the same thing

Attached: E91DD982-FC64-462E-8C9B-F6B17A581180.jpg (1200x900, 312K)

t. virgin who never left his moms basement

Raging incel virgin

This isnt business related you fat pathetic loser

why do people who whine about NPCs post non-biz content on biz?

marketing, nothing more than marketing

Roasties or jews

Try to make an argument next time

kek
>/thread

Calm down, anakin

I unironically love the beach. We are all 70 percent water so there is a sense of self being by water

>why the FUCK an aspie like an pre puberty cartoon tailandese underground forum so much?

It's simple, at beach you can be social proof to get drunk, to see another girls and even flirt, to have a cool experience with people you like and all of that being socially proofed by the others.

>roasties incel-shaming due to not knowing of any other insult
Interesting to see roasties defend their precious beaches so much

Why do you care so much?

>ywn experience the feeling of warm sun on your skin
>the calming sound of rolling waves and seagulls squawking in the distance
>you will never roll out a beach towel with your beautiful gf and watch the sun set over the beautiful ocean waters
>won't grab icecream at a truck later as the perfect treat on a hot summer's day
>you will never have the confidence to walk around shirtless outside

You are a loser

Beaches are for plebs, skiing is for patricians. Prove me wrong (pro tip, you can't).

t. new ager boomer

Thanks

>having to pick
top pleb
live in monaco, go to the beach during the week and drive to the alps for the weekend

>mid november 2018
>still posting the npc meme

oi shiggydiggy

All of this is true but only if you go to a beach that isn't fucking full to the brim with plebs.

>warm sun
>cold water
>fresh breeze
>relaxing wave noise
>have a party or have your solitude depending on which beach
>grillin and sippin
>bonfires and fireworks
>dogs playing in the surf
>qts in swimsuits
Case closed

>1 post by this id
okay you got me

It is the same
just marketing
btw I live near a ski resort, 10 hotels closed doors forever this year

It's a remnant from a time before three quarters of Americans were overweight and there wasn't much else to do

>warm sun
blazing nuclear reaction
>cold water
freezing my nuts
>fresh breeze
smells of plebs
>relaxing wave noise
screaming children
>have a party or have your solitude depending on which beach
drugs everywhere
>grillin and sippin
illegal
>bonfires and fireworks
illegal
>dogs playing in the surf
and pooping in the sand
>qts in swimsuits
fat german NPCs

>he isn't going to nudist beaches to oogle at naked cunnys

Attached: 1399416-bueno.jpg (904x573, 249K)

Its mostly women that love the beach. Same reason they are always "cold" due to being cold blooded so they enjoy laying out in the sun to get warmth.

imagine being this much of an incel

>scared to see girls without much clothing
>scared to get the sun on his skin
>scared of getting sand on his body
>scared of touching the ocean
>scared of being around fellow humans
>scared of the possibilities that a day out could lead to

fuuuuuuuuuuck user i hope you loosen up my dude

>not going to the beach to confront mans eternal fear of the deep ocean
never going to make it

Beachshitter detected. Fuck off Pajeet.

We are bleach

Attached: 8D557C5C-C488-4341-93DA-359F1F1A43DE.gif (500x282, 156K)

>beer on the beach is illegal!
Lol who's the NPC here?

this

>being this basic
it's funny how mad people get when you press them on what they believe and their values. you two never thought about why beaches were fun, you just did it because it's the standard thing to do.

OP lives in a landlocked country/state.

Attached: 1398488963448.jpg (3008x2000, 658K)

because someone printed a postcard with one on it one time so that makes it fun

I just browse 4chinz on my ohine while drinking beer on the beach, I look at some thots ass and watch my nephews make sand castles.
Play OSRS while taking some sunlight. I'm a sperglord and even I can get the appeal of beaches

rent a house with a private beach it is pretty nice. I am in alabama and dauphin island has houses to rent for really cheap and you have your own personal space on the beach or go to pcb or some shit if you're a normie and like crowds

>there isn’t a better way to spend it than lying on a hot sandy strip near the ocean
Yeah that's lame but if you're a young guy in bali/thailand then it's amazing, drinks and food cost pocket change you can start everyday with a 1 hour massage with happy ending or bj, taxi/other forms of travel are super cheap, get drunk and party with hot tourists anywhere anytime. When Link moons this will be me again.

Attached: 1533004941920.jpg (600x861, 115K)

Go with m8s. It can be fun.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who wonders why the fuck everyone is so basic. Same shit, same words, different faces.

t. nigger
being on the sun like that is hell on earth for anyone actually white. enjoy going for a swim on a mixture of piss and turd water, because that's what you're doing. absolutely disgusting

>Why the FUCK do NPC’s like beaches so much?
I never could undertand why people love beaches so much. You literally layin under the sun then u go swim a bit and then everything repeats. Probably just NPC being baited by tour agencies/touristic destination to come to them. Nothing more. Just retards wasting time on retarded shit.

proof that 90% of biz, in its current state, consists of disgusting january buyers, redditors and normie faggots that will baghold shitcoins for the rest of their life. are you enjoying the bags?
pro tip: they are about to get even heavier in 2019. enjoy them

I hate the beach.
>spend an hour and a half in traffic just to get there
>sunburns
>hot sand everywhere
>garbage everywhere
>seagulls everywhere
>overcrowded
>ice cold water
>riptides
>deadly waves
>sharks
>jellyfish

are you some type of faggot OP?
>yes
that's okay I've been here since before there was a goddamn bitcoin cash, fuck your mother if you want some fuck, buy link if you don't wanna get cucked

Attached: linkisshit.png (790x766, 1.06M)

Yes, it is idiotic. That is the point of NPCs, they are retarded.

The beach is fucking based. I grew up spending whole summers at the beach. Building forts that always inevitably get swallowed by the tide but keep improving them each year anyway. Playing football, volleyball, watersports. Looking at qts and trying to impress them as I got older. Having that perfect balance of cooling off in the water and then heating up in the sun again. Homemade sandwiches and other nice treats in a coolbox. Good times.

based and boomerpilled

Attached: boomerjak.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

To show people my hot body and look at sexy women

>not being rich enough to go to the less crowded beaches
you're the NPC, OP.

I can't imagine not living near a beach. Feels great to soak up the sun and hang around half naked roasties. My depression fades away and I feel almost chad-like confidence. I bet OP lives in some slovakian hellhole

Attached: 1539102100009.jpg (512x288, 17K)

Laughing about all you ragie wagies slaving away their life as basement dwellers while I travel the worlds uncrowded beaches and enjoy life.

This opinion is correct. Beaches are gay and boring unless you're surfing or having an orgiastic party.

Poor trailer trash that can't afford a nice beach or sunblock detected.

This is a good point. My grandma grew up in Atlantic City in the 30-40’s and the shore was a big fucking deal for that generation. Today, who the hell would want to go there? Same applies for places like Coney Island too. Maybe something with some warm water like in the Gulf would be nice.

wtf is wrong with you user...you don't like beaches? have you never been in the ocean? why even live?

Make sure to wear sunglasses so no one can tell you're staring

Atlantic City was a nice place at one time. Nice aesthetics for sure
Like much of the northeast, it got BTFO by a mix of air travel and air conditioning

You can buy a house there for dirt cheap but its all hood-tier and the property taxes are like $10k/yr because its NJ

Attached: GTY_atlantic_city_4_sk_140715_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 136K)

fpbp

Vitamin D - sunlight
Magnesium - ocean water
Important.

Idk this is pretty comfy desu

Attached: 1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

This user gets it.

the beach is pure aesthetics

Attached: lupin3.png (728x475, 287K)

>All these pro-beach posts itt
Jow Forums have fallen

> Winter here is dark and rainy
> Go to Canary Islands for a week in december or january
> 20 degrees mostly stable weather with sunshine so bright it seems unreal
> Come home refreshed and with "warmth" in your body
> Maybe have a little holiday fling to top it off

Vacations are great

wait, what?
Proof that biz is flooded by Linktards that actually believe their shitcoin will be worth more than $1 EOY.

What's more, is it's filled with autistic incels who think they're early adopters.

what's even worse is that they project all their inner feelings on others. I'm so sorry for you heavy bags user, I'll make sure to buy them when you capitulate so I can make so easy weekend money.

RIP

Beach is only fun if you go to a secluded area.

I hate the Beach souly because of this, it's like a fucking zoo of normies and then to make things worse you will find at least one group of faggot hippies doing freaky shit perched up on a platform.

> he has to take a vacation to go to the beach

Fucking kek. You ever think the people that like beaches so much might...you know... live near one

incel-shaming is hilarious and effective because its true. It also triggers you fags and makes you show your insecurity. The only downside is that one day you incels will snap and shoot up a school or something.

>paying for a tan using the money they saved from wageslaving inside a office
Why do NPCs do this?

>incel-shaming is hilarious and effective because its true. It also triggers you fags and makes you show your insecurity
This is not unique to just the shaming of incels, though.

Same with roastie-shaming lass

depressing

holy fuck the feels. I have man boobs and I've never taken my shirt off in public. I got lean years ago but they were still there. I think I need to have the gyno surgery.

shake them titties when you vote bitch
bitch

spent the last two weeks on oahu and visited every corner of the island. the beaches there are fucking amazing and i'm sad that i waited 29 years to make it out there. can't wait to go back and spend literally 95% of my time on a beach

Attached: northshore.jpg (1462x1096, 332K)

Bruh, I've been wondering this same thing ever since I was real little and my mother was always dragging us to the fucking beach.

she wanted to drown you but couldn't find the courage to do it.

It kinda wouldn't surprise me.

best not to think about it.