It's looking increasingly obvious that link is unironically going to blow up in a big way...

It's looking increasingly obvious that link is unironically going to blow up in a big way, potentially making some of you regards rich. Here's some advice with what to do if you find yourself suddenly having a net worth of 10mm

1) realise how privileged you really are and appreciate it, especially if you worked hard for your success and wealth as I did…

2) join a private bank offshore. Myriads of opportunities open up including low risk investments securing hyper low borrowing allowing you to buy whatever you want and still make money.

3) secure the best private education for your children. For me that’s the UK.

4) buy property (via the bank in point In the places you like. For me that’s Thailand, Spain and UK.

5) ensure you have your estate and succession planning in place. For me that’s easy with one child.

6) decide if you want to work any more at all and if so find something you enjoy.

7) figure out your annual disposable income. For me that’s from some salary and some investment dividends. The remaining investments are for capital growth.

8) ensure you live within your means and have relatively safe investments. It’s about wealth preservation not creation when you have already created it.

9) enjoy yourself remembering tax follows you so consider permanent residence, domicile and spending funds in the wrong way. If you can’t live really well and still make more money on 10m USD plus you are doing something very wrong…

Attached: 1511218352240.jpg (2048x1536, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/161852196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE ABSOLUTE DELUSION OF LINKTARDS

this is the most effective Jow Forums psy op yet. get fucked and stay poor retards

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you. There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

Why go to private bank offshore instead of domestic ?

Thanks OP. It’s good to see real advice on biz.

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you. There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

BASED AND REDPILLED OP

Attached: 1519010874010.jpg (400x500, 57K)

Apparently because this is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you. There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

2500 link is all I have
don't bother if it will explode, will just keep holding my 1.0 BTC and will gamble with everything which is above 1.0 spending 10% of gains quarterly, reinvesting rest of profits

link is shit

i fukkin hope it dumps 90% at mainnet I would buy up every single bit of cheap linkies.

and so would many others.

don't you idiots get it. we can't lose. LINK is the next ETH. we are GOING to see 10,000% gains soon. Q2 2019 at the latest. NoLINKers WILL contemplate suicide.

can you expand on capital preservation stats? I've got 180k link and I don't want to sell for a few years but I realize not capturing any profits is pretty dumb on my part.

How much do I need to get 10mm?

100k retard

uh, you only need 10,000.

10,000 * 1,000 EoY = 10M

you're the retard who can't do math, lol

BASED

I like how eoy made it into your equation, kek will reward us soon brothers. It will soon be time to gloat and look back at all the enemies we've bested, tough times overcome.

fucking BASED

BLACKED AND BLUEPILLED

CHECK MY DIGITS

1000USD EOY

kek has spoken

STINKIES BTFO

>put millions into stock market index funds
>withdraw half of the return percentage every year, letting the principal grow ahead of inflation

Would this be a bad strategy?

DELET THIS

CHECKED

Checked, 1k EOY it is foretold

Attached: 44B73115-5127-43E7-A357-4A49CEAF419B.jpg (989x742, 579K)

$1000 EOY will happen because $1000 EOY will seep into normie consciousness in the next two months and they will make it happen for us.

Basically, LINK on its own is a $5 EOY coin at most. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing project and all. But there is just not enough FOMO money in the world to pump it to $1000 in these market conditions.

But that was before the $1000 EOY prophecy. We are literally memeing it into existence now. Every post, get and copypasta deepens and strengthens the meme magic. It is contained mostly to this board for now, gestating like a beautiful fetus. But once LINK hits a certain threshold - my guess is $2 or so - and enters the top 20, it will enter normie consciousness in a major way. The way that every normie knows about TRON and XRP and EOS, even if they don't know what the fuck the coins even do. And the prophecy will become revealed to them at that time as well.

They'll see a coin that came out of nowhere (from their perspective), which keeps going up and not stopping (look at the last 3 months of price action), the rise of which seems to have been foretold by an internet prophecy featuring improbable gets and insider larpers. Us Jow Forumsnessmen will see $5 LINK and think it's overbought, because we bought in at $0.50. But normies, redditards and newfags will see $5 LINK and think it's still got a 200x left in it, because that's what the prophecy foretells. And don't forget that everyone is desperate for another ETH or XRB after this extended bear market. They will FOMO in and the more they do, the more the prophecy will appear to be coming to fruition, and the more they'll FOMO in. A positive feedback loop that ends in the $1000 EOY singularity on December 31, 2018. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

And each of us is strengthening the meme magic with every post, every get, every picture of manatee sergey we post. Keep it up boyos. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1541762184324.png (772x900, 1.15M)

checked and linkpilled

Attached: 1531681488973.jpg (500x500, 57K)

THIS. Exactly what my grandma been saying

>700 +300

holy shit

Yes because this is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you. There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

>700 + 300 = $1000 eoy

Its happening

Attached: chainlinkmeme.jpg (225x225, 9K)

epic

checked and gcloudpilled

"Research VPNs, VPS, VPCs offered by gcloud and GKE"
>gcloud and GKE
>what did dimitri mean by this

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/161852196

Attached: thechainlinkarousel.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Checked

fuck you guys are retarded

shitty advice

Kek wills it to be true

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 6K)

I hate niggers

Attached: 1519583973887.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Thanks for the advice OP, what is your background? How do you know this?

ITT: poor leading the poor

Everyone hates niggers
Even niggers hate niggers