I AM FUCKING SCARED BROS PLEASE HELP

So two days ago I posted a bit of chainlink FUD here on Jow Forums. It was just casual FUD for fun, honestly didn't think much of it, I mean I even hold chainlink. However shortly after I got a strange message in my facebook account. This was my private account, completely unrelated to any crypto stuff. In fact nobody besides my friends can even view my profile or send me stuff, but for some reason one got through. It was a message from "S.N" and it simply read "7 days". I thought it was a prank at first, but yesterday I was out with my dog at the forrest during the evening. I was just walking him like usual, while I suddenly hear some rustles in the trees. I thought it was just wind but it started getting more intense. I was still holding my dog on leash and went closer and there I saw it. It was just a plaid shirt, one like Sergey wears and a whisper came out "6 days". I turned to my dog and it was fucking gone. Just completely dissapeared, then I turned back freaking out at the figure from the forrest and it was gone.

But today was even worse. I went to McDonalds to get some food, hoping that a big mac and cold coke will help me cope with the loss of my dog. I ordered it like regular, went to take a seat and as soon as I took a bite of the burger, strange stuff started happening. Suddenly it became night out of nowhere and the sky turned pink. My burger turned into blood and the moon was now a chainlink logo. I'm not joking right now and I know how insane it sounds. You probably think I'm joking but I'm really not. After that I looked at thr counter and the cashier wore a blue plaid shirt, black pants and blue sneakers. He had a beard and pink eyes and whispered "5 days".

Everything returned to normal then, and I thought that was it but then I got a phone call from the police that both of my parents died. I'm crying as I type this. Biz please help me. I think by FUDding LINK I angered Sergey and he sent a curse on me. I know this reads like a joke but it's not. Help

Attached: help.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

Fuck off to /reddit/

The weird cult around this fucking coin is making me think grizzly bear flag

OP, the only way to lift the curse is by giving all of your link to someone else and hand over the curse. You can't stop it, it never sleeps. I will volunteer myself to pass the curse to

tldr

Attached: 1540249886360.jpg (501x388, 111K)

I will do anything to stop this. Tomorrow I believe something worse is about to happen. How can Sergey be so cruel?

I will take your LINK if you are seriously considering getting rid of your curse. Things are just going too well for me lately so a curse will definitely shake it up a bit.

Hahahaha so dope my nigga

ohh pajeet you're thinking about the toilet witch again. her curses aren't real. stop it.

seek help

What the fuck did I just read? This board is the epitome of retardation.

You can't take the bant you don't deserve the bants.

Attached: 1541383979149.png (701x668, 78K)

Mainnet in 5 days?

Attached: 1541524450501.jpg (1242x1235, 909K)

it's called oyster slurping you ignoramus

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson

Is that Justin Sun on drag?

#
Well maybe Holo unironically enslaves the world and those smart enough to invest will be granted access to own slaves ourselves.

Remember .... lefty SJW types pretend to be for freedom love etc. when in reality they want niggers as slaves to the system and voting on their side so they can live better

Just like lefties say....."but who's gonna pick the lettuce and strawberries" when it comes to letting in illegals.

What they are REALLY saying is "how is my Caesar salad going to get to my table relatively cheap at mortons steakhouse."

So the left is unironically the real white supremacists. All we can hope for is we get to be slave owners too granted by holo and the govt for recognizing that we figured this out early. Which would unironically be great. I'd love to own niggers who bring me tea and that I could rape too whenever I'm horny like our founders did

Damn, you know your shit. I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

I unironically don't FUD chainlink because I'm afraid some mega-autist will track me down and murder me

WOOOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWWOWOWO SUPPPPER SPOOPY OP XDDDDDDD

Attached: 1540212345809.jpg (397x462, 17K)

One of my friends that I convinced to buy a stack ended up getting followed on instagram by a LINK shill account. I have no idea how they found him.

>it is december 31 2018
>the clock hits midnight
>the singularity explodes as LINK pumps to $1000 in what seems like seconds
>a day later you get a knock on your door
>you open it and three masked men immediately force their way inside, locking the door behind them
>they demand your linkies or your life
this is my greatest fear

Attached: 1516212690951.jpg (705x527, 247K)

You should be scared having to live the rest your life with such a brainlet disability.

they have the resources to pull it off, what if they just buy binance and track down every link hodler?

i wasn't joking about the pinkertons. you should be afraid.