**BAN SKYCOIN THREADS**

Skycoin is being shilled endlessly here in a blatant way. Information the threads provide are purposefully misleading or oughtright untrue.

This is worse than banzinga, which was a self-admittedly transparent scam.

Attached: 1540674659081.jpg (653x763, 94K)

Delete that picture, goy

Crypto needs it’s own fucking board, I’d like to put forward /I’m really fucking late to the party and I’m hoping it takes off again/

It would be incredibly slow. The thing we have here, with typical Jow Forums content mixed with high quality generals is alright.

Aye, would still like to see it have its own board tho, that way other ideas can actually breathe. Not got a clue how people are justifying any purchasing of crypto after a huge pump n dump

Attached: 1534846265706.jpg (640x640, 55K)

No, just ban SKYCOIN threads. We don't like Skycoin. Other crypto is fine as long as its not a scam.

imagine those tits in your face while her mom is jerkin you off

Oohhh yeah. Right there mommy.
Sky and link threads are what make this board interesting.

I'm just here for the tits and ass... i'm already sitting on 2010 btc

Skycoin is the biggest scam since global warming

Dont touch anything mcaffe shills

prostitutes?

Don't worry, i'm working on getting him banned from twitter. We need to get Skycoin banned from twitter also. as well as Jow Forums

Attached: 1538068035184.jpg (764x764, 188K)

MOMMY

So many Jewish woman are getting divorced from Jewish man and end up with a Africanus and get kids.
That is not normal, Jewish people being half negro, they are diluting our heritage.

BANHAMMER THEM LIKE SUDO WILL FOR ASKING QUESTIONS.

POETIC JUSTICE

>Sky and link threads are what make this board interesting.
SCAM Fucking retard Skyschizo cancer on this board. KYS. Get them out!

Attached: 1488501902165.jpg (343x317, 35K)

bump

I didn't think Jow Forums would be the first place I saw calls to ban Skycoin. It's supposed to be the government first since we're taking away their ability to spy.

It's literally 100% paid shills. No one is buying because they get btfo in every thread.
It's getting hilarious.

>business and finance
Its not business and finance and SCAMS. Ban Skycoin! Nobody likes Skycoin. Everybody hates Synth and his skyshits cult gang. Ban them.

bump for justice

cute jewish couple :3

Attached: 985634678.jpg (545x683, 128K)

i don't see a whole lot of skycoin spam. there's way more spam for a few other coins..

Skyschizo detected.
Go back to redd*t psycho! BAN SKYCOIN SCAM SPAM

>the government is totally afraid of shitty junk collections that will somehow, through magical means, replace ISPs, dechentrelish the internetz, and lay a new foundation for muh memes, muh net neutrality, muh everything.
>there are people who legit don't understand that the internet and broadcasting anything, for any reason, is governed not by muh US gubmint, but by international 'play nice' laws, and bad actors calling themselves Synth would see themselves shut down instantly, just like pirate radio trying to broadcast on restricted or reserved radio frequencies.
>these same people have given magical internet man Synth 10,000 dollars for what amounts to a collection of junk.

Attached: shitcoin more sky junk.webm (544x816, 561K)

They withdrawn at the exact moment calls for banning them were made. They seem to maximize Jow Forums as a platform for shameless misleading/untruthful shilling, and this is a part of it.

Attached: 1536780919526.jpg (750x743, 417K)

they are back in full force with pointless threads

Proof of Skyshit shill threads, this is ruining Jow Forums. And it is illegal to scam. This is why the government will come and destroy all of crypto, because of Synth and Skyschizo scam spam.