The fact of the matter is that crypto will never get mass adoption and go into another bull market until it embraces...

The fact of the matter is that crypto will never get mass adoption and go into another bull market until it embraces diversity and inclusion.

Attached: vead.jpg (1424x1245, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this thread again

Awful bait. Sage.

Female brainlets are welcomed to buy my Link bags at the $1000 dip mid 2019

Attached: 1526587632928s.jpg (233x250, 10K)

Jesus SFTU faggot, diversity is for the braindamaged.

You say again like its a bad thing. This is the most important lesson the crypto community needs to learn. Institutional investors or exchanges will make a difference. In order to become a world currency we need to welcome the world.

pls show bob and vegena

did not read/10

Attached: rigby.jpg (461x380, 32K)

>The fact of the matter is that crypto will never get mass adoption and go into another bull market because the boomers know it is a trap

Now for the next phase:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

what the fuck does this "inclusion" shit even mean? It seems to imply women are excluded. No one is excluded. everyone has access to the same fucking internet. The only barrier to entry is the intellect to understand the concept and setup a fucking wallet.... i suppose that could be the problem though.

Attached: 1376786955945.jpg (235x214, 7K)

bitcoin doesn't need your - or anyone elses - permission for a bullrun you cuck! it never did and never will.

Anyone can buy crypto for sure, but its about communities welcoming women and people of color into them. When the space is filled only with white men, then that by its very nature excludes others from joining because the lack of diversity is not welcoming.

>Anyone can buy crypto for sure, but its about communities welcoming women and people of color into them.
how about the subway? do you go to subway stations where everyone can enter that bus a ticket and welcome women and people of color at the entrance?

Very true OP. We need more stupid money in the market

This doesn't make sense. We know with data that there has been a long running resistance to women and minorities in tech related fields and subjects. This is why we need to work extra hard to allow this space to be open for them. If we can't do that then crypto will always stay a niche market and can never grow.

i think you should keep on working on the subway situation first.

cringe and bluepilled

Why are niggers and roasties entitled to special invitations faggot?Did anyone fucking invite the rest of us? No we took the jump ourselves.This why everyone virtue signalling bitches like you.Do us all a favour and rope yourself cunt.

>If we can't do that then crypto will always stay a niche market and can never grow.
hmmm so tech fields stem and stuff are a niche market that can never grow because barely any women or poc participate in them? i mean evidence points to the contrary, but go on...

There's hardly any women doing tech-related degrees. How can there be equal representation in the workplace if the pool of candidates is so small? Don't give me that "media is promoting tech as a male-oriented industry" excuse. That was never the case. Any social pressure you feel is in your own mind. If you need to people to make choices for you and tell you want to do, then maybe you're better off being a housewife.

Just because companies grew due to racism and sexism for decades doesn't mean we shouldn't change and progress. In fact many tech companies are now doing a lot to try and fight for equality with programs to help women and minorities to be involved. Diversity is the future and they know it.

so your argument that women are needed for growth is bullshit i see. even without a single women in tech job the world would do fine. can you achieve slightly more growth with them? i guess you can debate about that. the countries overall math score improve the overall gdp, so it makes sense to push women into math from arts and gender studies. but we sure as hell don't need them. there is not a single thing in the tech sector a women can do and a man can't.

Female bag holders will spark the golden bull run

How retarded do you have to be to not realize that this is bait
I'm not even necessarily disagreeing with all of the points made...but this is clearly bait

>the future of btc is female
Thanks, just sold 100k

be it real or trolling these arguments exist somewhere in some vapid whores head. best to stomp them out before anyone would voice them for real.

no one welcomed me or anyone else i know into this space. Thats not how we got here. No one held our hands. If they want equality, they can find it themselves as we did.

They are used to holding bags

Oh dear God please send the wymyn and minority hordes! Please buy my bags