Jewish Warning

Some Yid posted the following warning to delete it 1 minute later. Relevant translation
שחדוך = Let it burn

EXIT ALL MARKETS IMMEDIATELY

Attached: jew.png (635x282, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck a picture of someones harddrives - and there are letters assigned to them.
totally convinced, thx just bought 100k

I smell the absence of foreskin
Get back to the oven

>EXIT ALL MARKETS IMMEDIATELY
Even farmer‘s market? I needed some veggies desu.

What is so hard to understand about
ALL MARKETS
buy your veggies for 90% less a day later

Thanks for selling me your foreskin last week. Paste your BTC address and I'll send you how much I owe

Only if you have gold and silver. Deflation is followed by hyperinflation. Yes prices will collapse which is good but your paper money ain't worth shit.

Quotation: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.... I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." - Thomas Jefferson

Gold and silver owners will make out like fucking bandits a currency crisis

Venezuela is a good example. You have to work like 4 years to be able to afford a plane ticket out.

But if you have just 1 silver ounce that will buy you 3-4 months of food on the black market. Thus showing how bad the Jews are raping us through inflation. Since a silver ounce costs 14$ and 14 bucks doesn't even buy you lunch at jimmy johns. But when paper fails that purchasing power is unleashed with silver.

You'll have a scenario where 100 ounces of silver will probably buy you a nice ass house

I rather use ammo as currency
A pop to the head and whatever the opposite had is mine

except JP morgan has aquired so much that they can massively dump the price and with their media control fud everyone out of silver at the right moments

>Not doing the exact opposite of what a worldwide media campaign suggests one should do
Please don't be that guy

i'm not against gold as a hedge, but the silver market obviously has an insane capacity for manipulation.
JP morgan has literal gigantic warehouses full of silver ounces. if they were, during an extreme depression, desperate to fud normies out of silver by combining fake news and price dumping, they easily could.

i am not denying the actual worth of silver, i am doubting the normies around me.

But when such a dump and fud comes, you could easily buy it for pennies from normies, add an extra and normies will sell it to you instead of a jewish banker. And of course, ammo and guns will always be the best currency during any shtf situation were security forces will not be paid regularly

Its widely known that a lot of the major financial institutions used spoofing to manipulate precious metal prices. I doubt they would dump their precious metals on the market, too much oversight at the moment. Whats more likely is when shit hits the fan they will shill metals to their customers which will inflate their own holdings.

now thats out of the box thinking. thanks just bought 100k ak rounds

Rumor has it that something big will happen tomorrow followed by a crash starting Monday.

Kek that's not even a real word

Why should we believe you OP? What app is this?

unfortunatelly this doesn't work with a properly encrypted cryptographic key

>Rumor has it
Cocktease, where did you hear that?

>Jewish "warning"
If you don't know what this means by now, you are not gonna make it

I dont get the jews control all markets thing. Woudln't Israel be the richest nation if that were true? Sure they are in high positions, but not many formal Jewish organizations have massive capital. What, there is some secret jew meeting every month to discuss jew world domination? I doubt it

its not even secret, retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress

how many jews are there on the planet?
means absolutely nothing

So what they are more tied to their religion vs their nations? Not among most jews

they are a race user. The religion is a front. If you actually knew anything about it, you'd know its actually a protocol/agenda for longterm world control.
>Sure they are in high positions, but not many formal Jewish organizations have massive capital.
Because they dont pose as jewish organizations. Banks dont have israel flag yet everyone knows jews run them. Stop asking brainlet questions and start digging

The Jew as an individual is genetically a sociopathic MOB, the original NPC, easiest to program, fucking over preferably his own, not in the slightest tribal

>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to the Egyptians
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to the Romans
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to Charles the IV
>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to Hitler
>Individual Jews selling out their own nation
The only thing that makes Jews tribal are imagined existential threats

The moment the holocaust religion fails Jews will all start to sell each other out again
So to make jews fuck over each other give them the feeling of security and a possibility to profit

Just do what Trump does, while you dig their graves in the shadows

As prove, polish Lady explains two little known laws of the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

But How can red pilled Jews break the curse? Same as Millions of jews have done after WW I and over the 19th century
Repent the mind control and stop mutilating your male childrens dicks inducing trauma to make them programmable drones

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

You're just larping, you don't know what that rumor is.

Bought 100000 GAS

>polish Lady explains two little known laws of the Jews
ur video dont work dude repos ti t

How can I short this poster?

It's true.

The new notes are about to roll out:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

Attached: your_future_1.png (1076x980, 919K)