Just so everyone is aware...

Just so everyone is aware, there is a backdoor in the USDC stablecoin launched by @coinbase today which allows any address to be blacklisted and funds frozen.twitter.com/econoar/status/1054785269843415040

Attached: muti-task-ignore-1540580937872.gif (395x223, 2.41M)

Is that his/her/it own dick..?

Theyd be retarded not to do that especially after stablecoins like Tether had to push an update after they got exploited that one time.

Id just stay in safe cryptos and not stable dollars unless its just to transfer/trade short term.

Doesn't that sting?

Nah. Mutilated dicks feel nothing there. The nerves were all removed to tighten the forehead skin of some boomer kike.

Can confirm. Dick has no sensation, bjs feel like nothing. Mutilated by a kike at the asking of my kike enabling parents.

That sucks, sorry to hear that user.

So glad my mom is a holistic hippy type and chose not to get me and my brother mutilated

Cutfag here. Disagree, I love bjs, don't know whats wrong with your little skin tag.

i was mutilated and my penis tip is still sensitive, do you not use lotion or oil when you jerk off?

>do you not use lotion or oil when you jerk off
>Having to use artificial lubricants to feel pleasure

Poor fucks. I'd be extremely angry at my parents.

based

Yes

You goys realise that is the whole point of circumcision? To make it awkward to jerk it?
Its the original nofap.

That is why they would be mad.
Nofap is shitty meme.

Sure it feels good, but you can't even conceive of the pleasure you *would* have felt were it not for subversive kikes. They unironically stole your manhood. Your fucking dick got cut apart for some face lotion.

Today I learned circumcising was designed as a Jew plan to create nofap

Attached: 57EDF85C-1453-4656-946E-7762EB607B74.jpg (612x612, 46K)

Fake news. Circumsized. I never use lotion and i can feel sensation at the tip

Same thing with gemini usd(GUSD), True usd(TUSD) and paxos standard token(PAX)

It doesn't make it impossible, just difficult.
It's really weird watching US comedies go on about "muh lotion" all the time as if it's totally normal.

schlop schlop schlop

Agreed. I'm cut and I can get off solely on helmet simulation.

Big Unilever invented circumcision and as we all know Kellogg's backed it

Whydo you find it so hard to believe a religion would invent an anti masturbation practice?
What did you think it was for?

the point is to induce a massive trauma that turns the potential human into a literal sociopathic predator

Every single centralized stablecoin has this feature. Yes, including Tether.

The non-centralized ones are just disasters waiting to happen.

You can regrow your foreskin naturally at a rate of about 1 inch per year. There might be a faster way, but that's what i've heard.

blue board faggot