What if link goes to $2500 by December but linkpool also launches and you get a garenteed 12% roi for leasing your link...

What if link goes to $2500 by December but linkpool also launches and you get a garenteed 12% roi for leasing your link to linkpool for 1 year? Will you sell or will you stake? At 12% even just 1k LINKIES will make you 300k USD a year. But of course you run the risk of losing all your link if the node is caught being dishonest, since the contract will execute and the staked link will be used as penalty fee.

Attached: 1539181721469.png (400x350, 46K)

I'm still accumulating and I only have 47k linkies is that enough?

Checked & Heil Hitler

Attached: NaziLinkCube.png (1013x1000, 153K)

you will have 94k$ eoy 2020. gongratulations.

Attached: 1541521791344.gif (220x220, 17K)

100k to make it retard

Linkpool is solely responsible for penalty payments

based

Linkies are the worse

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
- Thomas Jefferson

No, it's the risk you take for that sweet r.o.i my boy. You will lose all your link if they fuck up. And it's possible your link gets staked at a tee which means some fucker might have a nigger or pajeet handling the datastream and you will lose your linkies

Jesus Christ almighty... you autists are so fucking braindead nigger stupid. In this scenario you cash out all but maybe 20%. And you've made it made it. Even with just 5k Link.

Let's say you have 50k link .... that's what? 125 million? You stake 20% after cashing out 80%

So you have like 95 million in the bank and you have 25 million in LP. If LP loses your 20% link it doesn't fucking matter because you have 95 million in the bank.

The only person who should want to kill himself for losing Link is the guy from earlier who had 70k Link and I think he said he traded and lost 43k of that 70k and only has 27k now.

If I was him and Link goes to 1k and I have 27 million.... I'd still kill myself because I could have 70 million.

Also.... in OP's scenario ... who the fuck gives a shit if you make 300k a year staking Link when you have 10's of millions in the bank?

nope
i asked the tg
jonny said otherwise

And even if OP has only 2k link and it goes to $2,500..... and that's why he's asking this question because he's a poorfag.... even selling 1k Link and staking 1k Link and losing it will still not be that bad because you you'll still have 2.5 million dollars. So I think it would be worth the risk because you are so poor now 2.5 million would seem like 40 million to someone who owns Link and has a decent job and family

LP covers penalties with the 25% fund

>What if link goes to $1.5 by December but linkpool also launches and you get a garenteed 9% roi for leasing your link to linkpool for 1 year? Will you sell or will you stake? At 9% even just 1k LINKIES will make you $101 USD a year which is fucking nothing and you couldve just spent the money you wasted on linkpool for more links for an easy 3x

i have 50k, getting 5k just for doing nothing is still quite comfy. also becaus i know that 5k in link will be worth much more in the future so i can just wait it out

Also how the fuck is 9% of 1000 = 101?

OMG...

I fucking LOVE Biz memes.

Biz is soooo fucking based lol. Sergey
= le god.

We need to meme him into emperor status lol, how frickin based would that be guys?

It's like... he's just as based as Trump and MoonMan. I think its because he's so sassy and non-sequitorious.

This is TOTALLY the next, most epic and righteous BASED meme.... get this:

He's on the internet...

He's contrarian to what seems reasonable and admirable...

Controversial...

Quite silly and ironic...

But actually a super fun and great guy.

Neck yourself

Fucking morons. Link goes to 2,500$ you have 10's of millions of dollars and you want to fucking want to figure out how to run a node instead of pissing in whores faces

9% of $1500 is 135, not 101, genius.

This. You honestly don't even have to invest your money at that point, just hedge it.

So ridiculous that you guys think it's going to 1000$ eoy and beyond. What the fuck is going on in your mind

jesus christ you tried so hard with this post and it is so fucking gay. i can't cringe hard enough

Id just sell it all for the millions and start investing in safer shit

25% fees. Also, LP is overvalued. Lets assume nodes get 5% returns on average (actual figures dont matter, we're just trying to figure out the efficiency between staking on your own and with LP)

LP has 15m links already pledged. 5% in staking rewards = 750k links. LP fees at 25% = 187500 Links for LP. Share holders get .25 of the cut =
46875 links (there are 4000 shares in total and only 1000 are public). Divide that by 1000 you get ~47links per share per year.

If one were to use the money he spent to buy links instead he'll get ~3200 links, assuming the cost of LP shares are 7 ETH each (current asking price)
So if one were to stake 3200 links at 5% returns he'll get 160 links (again, running costs and labor not included). The revenue of staking on your own is 3.4x of the profits from staking with LP.

at 47links per year for 3200 links you're looking at ~1.46% returns which is a joke. Even if the staking rewards doubled from 5% to 10%, considering LP is ready to go upon mainnet launch and has first mover advantage, the returns will still be at about 3%. Moreover, the high returns will likely fade away as more pools come online over time. If we consider 5-6% returns to be an acceptable annual yield, this means the amount staked will need to go up to 60m links (4x).
That is effectively 6% of total link supply. Assuming that's possible, we still have future linkpool products and services that may further increase the profits and subsequently the yield, but no one can tell by how much.

Basically at 7eth per share the maximum yield you can get would probably be around 8% in a VERY optimistic scenario (more than 6% of total link supply staked, products raking in huge profits) and ~5% for the average scenario.

Don't buy any higher. I did the math after fomoing and am regretting it now.

The better question: what isn't going on in your mind?

linkies are actually pajeets

your mom is overvalued

This.
And fuck off with your pasta. Your math is wrong, and based on uneducated estimations