I have been in amateur boxing for over 10 years...

I have been in amateur boxing for over 10 years, how much money could i make by extorting my local bakery for protection money? is it a worthwhile venture?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxYO33XpT04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must suck ass if you've been an amateur for 10 years

>ever going pro in combat sports
good goy

Better than amateur extortion retard

youtube.com/watch?v=gxYO33XpT04

you saved the thumbnail fag

Just make anti-incel defense classes and market them to women--make it a package deal over 6 weeks or private group lessons. Extort feelings user, not people.

>anti-incel defense
but they don't leave their basements

The real question is, are you a good enough fighter to keep from losing all your money to the skim of an actual made man?

Attached: 1528674555091.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

I see you're a retired pro boxer?

Women don't need to know that.

Not a whole lot, honestly.

But if you look like the OP picture, you could get a steady job as a bouncer for a club.

>protection money
Isn't that why we have police? Boxing seems to have reduced your already-negligible IQ to nothing.

theyre chinks aswell so theyll be reluctant to go to the pigs as the visas are probably overdue

You'll be rolling in dough.

Demanding money with menaces -
You're looking at 5-10 years in a prison I'd say.

Enjoy triad members with no visa whatsoever paying you a visit sometime. Read up "bamboo torture".

They will think you are mafia and contact their triad thugs who will gladly kill you as free advertising to get more protection contracts of their own. Western society has convinced you the world is not ethnocentric. It is.

You look like you’re from that brief time in the early 90s where muscle dudes had those weird ringlet mullets. You should probably fix that

If you’re unsure of what I mean watch the first 5 minutes of Sister Act 2

Until they do.

Attached: ucsb-shooting-elliot-rodgers-11-ftr.jpg (600x800, 73K)

>shitting on the bugez

that man is singlehandedly bringing back the 80s