Do you tell your friends and family about chainlink?

Do you tell your friends and family about chainlink?

I recently got my two normie friends to buy small stacks and now I feel terrible for some reason. As in, I wanted to be the only one that made it. Is there something wrong with me?

Attached: 002555_10.jpg (320x240, 9K)

Got my sisters, parents and granny to buy chainlink, we will all make it.

So what's wrong with me that telling my friends about great opportunities makes me feel like shit?

only vaguely if it comes up in any form

I bought Chainlink for 14 People. All friends and family

No, it's not worth the hassle. I remember some phrases from January "oh no, my Ripple just lost 8% of value, I put 300 dollars into crypto, it's a scam". Try to tell someone to put several thousands into a project to make it. No chance.

You are sociopath.

You want that sweet serotonin/dopamine from being able to say that they made it because of you.
You get little besides from telling them about chainlink. You risk chainlink cratering and them shitting on you for giving them shit advice. If chainlink is a success, they will forget about you all of the sudden, trying to minimalise your involvement in their success - to the point of hostility

I've told a few friends, couple of them bought a small amount. Family not so much. Parents pretty frugal, dont really do long shots, brother is a lefty who thinks Jow Forums are nothing but a bunch of toxic alt righters...doesn't deserve it

They wouldn't do the same and you and you feel used.

This. They will say that they made in basef on their own knowledge and research. If they loose rverything, they will blame you.

I told my friends and they didn't listen.
Not my fault they don't understand the tech. They would sell if it reaches $20 anyway.

>They will say that they made in basef on their own knowledge and research.
Why do you think that? I think you spend too much time on the internet.

Maybe because you're egotistical and want a feeling of superiority, so you can rub it in everyone's face
or
maybe you seek validation because you want to be sure that you and only you had the idea of this, meaning you're special and everyone else isn't

They already suspect I have autism, so no

this
personally though, i feel bad because while I was out here on Jow Forums looking through threads and doing my research,
they were doing things I could’ve been doing.
they’re getting a free ticket to lambo land without the sacrifices I’ve made.

and when it does crash, it’ll be my fault.
risk:reward is assymetric as fuck

I think you project too much. This is the common experience of most people.

A lot of people don’t have the extra money and then just immediately dismiss it. Imagine telling someone to put 5k usd into link when that’s basically their entire emergency fund. People have student debt, mortgages, health insurance. The system is rigged and keeps you going on a hamster wheel type mindset so you’ll miss great opportunities along the way and stay a nice tax paying poor citizen.

none of you are going to make it.

I got the same feeling. I don't push it enough to make them buy it, but enough so I can go "fucking told ya so, we could all be millionares if you took my advice" etc when I make it.

I told the two people I’ve been romantically involved with in the last year and both of them concluded I’m some kind of money hungry sociopath and left me.

But I already did

I did. My dad was shitting bricks when it went down to 15¢ but now relieved it's over 50¢. He was getting reflex in his stomach before lol. Probably not a got to tell family you have invested life savings into a Jow Forums meme, even if it is legit.

>some kind of money hungry sociopath
sounds like they don't appreciate money. Were they from an affluent background?

Im gifting linkies to everyone on my christmas list.
Better odds than fuckin lottery tickets yo.

I told a friend when it was at 25 cents, he just ignored it. Showed him the x2 last week and he bought a stack the next day.

I told a family member and he didn't understand but he saw how well informed and excited I was and it was enough for him to trust me.

>This is the common experience of most people.
I doubt.

One was anti-capitalist and hates money. Yet always complains about being poor. Basically a moron.
The other was just not motivated by money and got the impression that I am money-hungry. But it’s not true. I only want to make it so I can look after the people I love, user.
I wonder how many biz posters who say they want to shit on prostitutes every day when they make it are just posturing. Surely the only reason to make it is so your loved ones can always rely on you.

You seem to be fond of projecting

Why you say I'm projecting? You are obviously trying to project me to project.

Oh and I told a roastie fuck buddy because she works in the legal field and I wanted to know if she knew about smart contracts. She said that she was too busy to look into it and just ignored my advice. There's an irony there. Made me realize while we're the only ones seeing this while the lawyers will be left behind. These people have no personal time, much less to allocate to autistic pursuits.

>your loved ones can always rely on you
Personally, wouldn't want to build dependencies in people on myself. That's another way of enclosing their options and general expression of insecurity. Wouldn't want that done to me.

You give raw statements as arguments. Without argumentation for them, as you considered what you say 'obvious'. This wouldn't be possible without you projecting.

Imagine being this autistic.

Never talk about crypto you idiots. Never talk about chain link unless someone is ready to hear about it

Imagine being so insecure that you have to build artificial dependencies to make people not run from you. Being just fun to be around is impossible to some it seems.

My GF has trust in me, she kinda understands the concept and now "owns" 1k on my key tho. It's legally not hers I believe and she doesn't really want to hear about it. If we break up I pay her back in fiat with some interest.

Are you me, she didn't even know what a smart contract was. I think there is an aspect of avoidance

>Imagine being so insecure that you have to build artificial dependencies to make people not run from you.
That's why you make them buy link with their own money, so they don't get dependent on you.
>Never talk about chain link unless someone is ready to hear about it
That's a paradox.

Now you can lose all your money and all your friends. Never give anyone investment advice, especially something as likely to crash and burn as link.

Attached: 1514772216427.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Very few women who actually care about new technology, look at the attendance at every blockchain conference. And the ones that are there are pic related brainlets

Attached: 1541842554369.png (1247x934, 988K)

>That's why you make them buy link with their own money, so they don't get dependent on you.
That's not what the initial narrative was about, but I appreciate that you've changed your line of thinking

And Jewesses

The one person I have told got arrested the other day on a number of serious charges. Feels bad mane he wasn’t even able to set up a wallet in time. I thinking ab buying 1k for him when he gets out.