It’s going to go back up right?

It’s going to go back up right?
I didn’t lose my money again right?

Attached: F0ECF1E0-B187-4CBC-8185-B3AE6DAD740C.jpg (380x250, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/europes-largest-port-partners-with-samsung-it-subsidiary-to-test-blockchain-for-shipping/amp
twitter.com/neoshappy/status/1061528579794759681?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It’s going to go back up right?

Eventually, yes, but maybe not this year. No reason it won't dump back well below 100 first, I'm afraid.

It's a fundraising token, never going to have its own blockchain things like mainnets are one of the most important tradeable events, essentially where everyone agrees to pump a coin in order to have the chance at profiting (with the risk of losing).

>Launch of Overledger is in a few days
>Launch of MAPP (multichain apps) store next year
>Launch of cross treaty smart contracts (multichain smart contracts ) next year
>Tons of multinational clients to be announced soon

Read this and relax:

> Multiple Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies partnerships/clients under NDA
> Lloyds Bank confirmed client
> Working with Mastercard on blockchain service
> Partnered with Chinese Government Ministry of Commerce
> Partnered with Indian Government of Andra Pradesh
> Partnered with Armenian Government Ministry of Technology
> Partnered with University College London
> Partnered with Hamburg University Germany
> Partnered with Cognizant & DXC
> Partnered with Accord Project
> Partnered with AI Nexus
> Partnered with Alchemmy
> Integrating Overledger with Zapier
> Held talks with USA Dept of Homeland Security
> Held talks with Samsung
> Held talks with Fujitsu
> Held talks with Global Japanese bank
> Held talks with FTSE 100 company who wanted to acquire Quant Network
> Held talks with 2nd largest Venture Capitalist firm who wanted to invest
> Held talks with UK tax office HMRC
> Held talks with largest logitisics company in the UK - Royal Mail?
> Announcement with large US bank coming soon
> Huobi/Bitfinex coming soon
> Building Enterprise Blockchain solution to compete with Hyperledger
> Building upstream Power Exchange, allowing for P2P Power networks (like Powerledger) to cross-exchange with other P2P Power networks
> Possibly building Decentralised Exchange (DEX) or Digital Bank
> SDK already released which connects Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Hyperledger, IOTA and JP Morgan’s Quorum blockchains. Stellar and Corda on the todo list. Possibly Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin next.
>CEO worked in Downing St, HM Treasury, Cabinet Office and Ministry of Justice. Holds role at US Federal Reserve
> CEO founder of TC ISO 307 (46 countries and organisations are working on developing global Blockchain ISO Standard)
> Cofounder is blockchain advisor to European Union and United Nations

BTW where da fuck is all the QNT shills? You fags have got fat and lazy. It was Biz that kicked started the run and Biz can help to sustain it. Or maybe you busy listening to rap songs right now?

Quant Network are building the future. Are you doing enough to build yours?

Attached: Build The Future.jpg (500x374, 55K)

You will be fine. Just hang out and try not to look at crypto every day.

Buy the news.

Don’t be a retard we are moving over to Lines LNS

from a guy who owned over 1000 eth worth and recently dumped about 3000 eth worth i suggest exiting since this shit is going to dump. the pump has gone sorry mate

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 3.12.46 PM.png (2400x294, 133K)

So you dumped three times the number you owned?

owned 1000 eth when i bought sub .004 it was valued at around 3000 when i ended up selling

stfu, you are one of the biggest faggots on biz.

What’s your name in the TG chat? Is that you fudding with multiple accounts?

Yeah dump before a week before the launch where clients, exchange listing and demo use cases will be revealed. Ok fag.

YO OP SELL YOUR SHIT COIN AND BUY BCHSV ASAP ITS NOT STOPPING FOr yoU THIS IS YOU 0.2$ QUANT, YOU CUNT

>get a load of this guy. still doesnt understand that coins peak in value 2 weeks before the event. sorry mate but this coin will bleed for days till the final day where it will pump for 20%

Or dump after the launch, when everyone else has already done so. OK.

Clearly you haven’t done enough research on the scope of this project and the potential client announcements. Or you’re just fudding like you probably have been doing in the chat

let this crypto noob learn a valuable lesson when his shit bleeds another 40%

we understand the scope of the project. but youre too fucking delusional to determine its true value. This coin is nowhere near worth 40% of aions marketcap who has been in the game 5x as long with a 10x bigger team and potential partners.

Current price is 0.12473 ETH. A 40% loss from here will be 0.085638 ETH. Ok let’s see about that. Timeframe please

The market will decide its value. And it will be somewhere in the top 100 by end of year

it will hit that before the sell the news event or during sell the news. either way you're not skilled enough to flip qnt.

So you’re saying it will hit 0.085638 ETH by 20th November. OK. Screencapping this.

I'm waiting it to dip to about 0.01 to buy

no it wont, its an erc20 token with no proposed value lmao, even gilbert said it's not a 'crypto coin'

Also the code that matters is closed source, this barely qualifies as a cryptocurrency, it was just used to raise funds for the ICO.

Shit I’ve miscalculated.

Should be 0.0074838 ETH ok?

nah 40% was spur of the moment answer it will def hit .0085 tho

Plenty of erc20 in top 50.
Gilbert meant it wasn’t going to be a typical shitcoin that relies on tokenpumping for revenue or announcing meaningless partnerships with other shitcoins. Only a small part is closed source.

I miscalculated like a faggot. 40% drop is 0.0074838. Lets meet in the middle at 0.008 thrn

The fact that you knew Gilbert said that (and he said that a while ago in the chat) means you are a long time holder. What the fuck are you doing FUDDing

plenty of erc20's that are INTEGRAL within their ecosystems. overledger being a product mainly used by enterprise will mean that tokens are just a hassle rather than a streamlined process

nobody even knows how the fuck the tokenomics on this thing work apart from muh necessary to access overledger, it's literally just speculation right now.

The team may even abandon the token for fiat instead and tell all the investors to gtfo, who knows

I sold on the way up to .017 and made a lot of money. I'm just stating facts, people here are suggesting that this will be the next ETH when it's literally just an erc20 """"utility""""" token with no proposed value for the future.

I've seen this time and time again in other coins, you're all delusional fanboys that think your shitcoin will be the next big thing.

The token acts as a license. When clients pay in fiat, a payment gateway will be used to convert the fiat into QNT. You already know this.

thats the idea they are telling you. its not set in stone idiot.

Sigh. You know fine well prices are driven by speculation. And you know fine well alts are to be traded for BTC. And you know fine well that Quant ticks all the right speculative boxes that will propel it to top 100. If you’re saying this is the highest cap QNT will reach then you’re deluded or just a FUDSTER. As mention before, I know you’re a long term holder, irrespective of whether you took profits, I know full well you’re are a believer of QNT and just FUDing this shit for a few extra tokens. That’s probably the worst part of this entire conversation. Kill yourself.

the highest cap pre November 20th was .017 we arent arguing this will never reach ath again. we are arguing weather this shit will crash before November 20th and thats the facts.

Jow Forums doesn't influence price

you're just seething because you know that your beloved shitcoin is exactly that, a shitcoin

I’m having a different conversation with someone else. Are you agreeing to saying that QNT will drop to 0.008 ETH by November 20th or not?

Not seething at all. Just replying to someone who spends a suspicious amount of time and energy trying to fud the project. Maybe a bit upset I’m the only fag here defending QNT and all the other fags are listening to rap songs

maybe you should of been the people who were shilling the project sub .004 like me making 10 threads a day. hype has died down so this shit will continue to bleed while you sit there and hold my bags sorry mate

So you’re basically backing out of your prediction then. Ok.

I’ve been in this project since April.

no prediction still stands i have screenshotted to laugh at you later

Namefags gonna namefag

Thanks for your efforts. Quantards are supremely lazy right now on the shilling front.

Ambiguity hides opportunity

Not true, meme power is here.

Anyone who doesnt have a bag of QNT on Jow Forums is missing out big time. We unearthed major news that will make front page of coinbase. This is only the tip of the Iceberg.
Read this:
google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/europes-largest-port-partners-with-samsung-it-subsidiary-to-test-blockchain-for-shipping/amp
With
twitter.com/neoshappy/status/1061528579794759681?s=21

If you arent accumulating, IDK what to tell you.

Attached: IMG_20181111_181920_247.jpg (727x1280, 172K)

The cavalry has arrived! Yes, thank you user, I must sleep now.

*front page of coindesk

My pleasure.

>tfw anons dont realize Chainlink and Quant will be used in the highest profile markets, together.

>tfw anons don't gno whitelabeling is being used widespread to keep normies unaware.

Time to look deeper.

Who cares about biz. When banks get revealed and big exchanges who cares.

When did tripfags become namefags?

Also thanks for all the (you)s guys i don’t even hold any QNT

this is just John Smith fudding again btw.He sold at around 2 dollars and is salty it hasnt dropped lower than that for him to buy in.He was banned from the telegram then came back as sesame trying to fud it again

(you)re welcome

>tfw anons dont gno about LedgerConnect

If it was even this guy dumping, and it was 1 person, they are trying to lower the price so they can buy back in on the runup again.Isnt working so far.