HI guys femanon here. I heard about btc from the /lit/ board. I'm very interested in learning more about it...

HI guys femanon here. I heard about btc from the /lit/ board. I'm very interested in learning more about it. I have some money from my asshole grandfather passing away. He never really loved me but I faked caring about him so I would end up in his will after he croaked. I have some money to shove into this bitcoin thing and was wondering if someone could tell me how I go about transferring the coins off coinbase into something called a wallet. Can someone guide me on what to do? Thanks a bunch guys.

Attached: 1465919757691.png (697x642, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits or GTFO cunt

2/10

tits. now.

Feet or GTFO

Buy REQ

>I have some money from my asshole
Pics or gtfo

Buy a ledger nano s user and make sure its from their website.

kys

>I have some money from my asshole grandfather passing away. He never really loved me but I faked caring about him so I would end up in his will after he croaked.

jesus fucking christ kys

fucking KYS you subhuman piece of shit

>I have some money from my asshole

Can I see some pics of your asshole?

You know the drill

Overplayed the dumb part a bit too much.
Every roastie heard about bitcoin in 2017

Should have have gone with LINK

normally, id say tits or gtfo but since you got money from your asshole...
>asshole or gtfo
timestamped sharpie in pooper preferred

>I heard about btc from the /lit/ board.
aannnnd larp. should have used another board atleast

ALL WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS SUBHUMANS THAT SHOULD BE EUTHANIZED AND FED TO LIVESTOCK

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

>coming to Jow Forums for advice when you could just google it

i will never understand you negroids, you find new ways to surprise me everyday. Go to your accounts on coinbase, click on the paper airplane in the top right corner, then literally go to bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet and pick one. Once you have that set up you're going to get two long hashes, one is your public key and the other is your private key. don't give the private key to anyone it's basically your bitcoin SSN. copy the public key onto coinbase, hit send, and your magic internet money will be deposited into your wallet. Of course, you'll want to write your keys down somewhere safe. Don't just jot them down on your phone's notepad, or else you will get fucked.

Attached: 1523507108805.jpg (164x167, 9K)

But then how will my pee pee do a cum when all the ladies with money bums are dead?

1. sign up to coinbase or any other reputable exchange
2. buy a ledger nano s and cryptosteel
3. remember bitcoin is the king
4. remember to buy chainlink
5. beware of bitcoin cash or anything else claiming to be "the real bitcoin"
6. tits or gtfo

also this

Wtf????

show boipusi

tits and we will tell you

poast feminine penis pls

You sound like a kike so buy XRP

kys fucking roastie

>I have some money from my asshole grandfather passing away. He never really loved me but I faked caring about him so I would end up in his will after he croaked.

The current state of 2018 women. My asshole grandfather who thought about me when dying to let me have a leg-up start in life is an asshole who worked his ass off to get that money so he could give it to some cunt. I hope you literally fail in life with what you are doing and lose all of your assets on this market. People like you are those who i despise the most. Never done jack shit in their lives and always asking help from others while just flat-out dissing those who are helping you.

Also LARP points 6/10 if this is LARP.

>HI guys femanon here
stopped reading there as I can already tell this is bait. sage.

Attached: bait.jpg (1300x892, 99K)