HOLOCHADS REPORT IN

How much are you lads holding? Take this time to wash your feet and suck on your big toe if you haven't already.

Attached: holochad.png (269x306, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holohackers.org/
chat.holochain.org/login
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 Mil, and increasing my stack pay check after pay check. Comfy hold

That chart is looking prime for entry chief

Attached: DEE84C5A-A745-4E5B-B5A2-CFEE8668E1CB.jpg (774x1037, 378K)

Why don't I ever see discussions from Holo holders who are super excited about application X or use case Y? The closest is people just spamming walls of links, but that's not really the same as organic excitement about how this project is going to change the world, or what it's going to enable that they're excited to use. Any Holochads want to explain?

19MM holochad reporting in

We have in the past, most of that has died down tho

21mm

Because there is nothing to discuss. Its a shitcoin with a high supply thats done well due to "rumors". Substantially less bagholders than other vaporware so its ripe to pump

all of these discussions are done on Mattermost, cause sure as shit they won't be done on Jow Forums
Don't know how new or old you are on this board, but if you haven't figured out by now that Jow Forums is the last place where you can find legit info on crypto, I'm sorry for you. Sure once in a blue moon you might see a legit ICO talked about here (Holo was one), but the rest of the time Jow Forums is just the hole where whales send their pajeets to shit and convince neets to buy bags. Hell, even the moonboys on reddit have more things to say than the dipshits here.

Jow Forums is quite good for leads, but everything after that is strictly DYOR.

Soon to be 5 mil, will I make it?

this is unironically a good sign. It means there isn't any pajeets spamming shit here. As this user says you won't find substantive discussion here. If you do find what appears to be substantive discussion its almost certainly a pajeet discord pulling a pnd.

The only current exceptions I can think of is 0xBTC and Masari, which appear to have organic shilling here.

(not saying they're quality, just saying I don't think its pajeets shilling them)

Pump this shitcoin already

There's nothing to discuss about this shitcoin, it's just like any other pajeet pump n dump.
Compare holo with LINK and you'll see what I mean.

0xBTC was banned from here because of the blatant shilling by discord retards

1.3M HOLO MESSIAH DESCENDING IN FROM HEAVEN

It's just fucking two tradebots going between 15 and 16 sats.
Scamcoin deluxe.

Attached: 1498846763389.png (396x512, 204K)

The English was too good. I got a "passionate supporter" vibe from them, not a "do the needful" vibe.

I just checked the mattermost. Holy shit

Buy your hots now. Check the sel walls. It’s going to pop soon

good for you, proactive user.
most plebs seem to think Holo exists only on this wasteland that is Jow Forums and have no idea what goes on behind the scenes
I'll just drop this here in case you want to delve deeper: holohackers.org/

260+ iq user here... holochain is an inferior AWS masquerading as a blockchain

How do I sign up for mattermost? Do i have to request free trial?

chat.holochain.org/login
click on "Create one now"

Thank you, Senpai

BET REPORTING FOR HOLO DUTY

710k holochad reporting!
Do I really need 1mil to make it?

I’m at 600k trying to get there.

If you want to play it safe pump those numbers up to 1 mill.

Attached: rockefellers.png (1047x517, 127K)