Will it actually matter? I am starting to doubt bros

Will it actually matter? I am starting to doubt bros.

Attached: Bakkt-Trading-Platform-could-Spark-Institutional-Interest-696x449.jpg (696x449, 54K)

ofc not

It will take a few months after they get started to see the effects.

No. Big players are already buying/selling OTC so they don't need some meme regulated exchange.

what most people dont realize is that it will take years

institutions slowly creep into markets so as to make sure they don't cause massive price increases

Is this based on your past experience as an insider watching institutions buying Bitcoin...oh wait a sec actually its never been possible before and u live with your mom and have a manga doll bedspread.

That's the perfect catalyst for the upcoming dump.

it'll be huge

Attached: th.png (672x837, 90K)

It's the last narrative for bulltards to cling onto, along with the memETF. Once it's all said and done, and the price continues to plummet, they'll be back to spreading wallstreet bonus rumors.

Attached: 1533087639768.png (601x601, 251K)

Why should I as investor creep in slowly over a loooong time and not right at the start to get in as cheap as possible?
A wouldn't wait a damn year to put my money.

Fidelity has been mining btc way earlier than a lot of people on this board
If you don’t realize what an ETF and opening the doors for institutional money then you cant be helped. Also if fidelity is doing it it’s only a matter of time till other companies follow suit as to not be laggards

You newfags need to realize, the talking points you keep repeating are recycled every single bull run.

Winklecucks said their ETF proposal was close to approval... in 2013. It felt like it was just around the corner. You can also find articles of Fidelity mentioning bitcoin back in 2014.

You'll understand what I'm talking about during the next bullrun, a few years from now. A fresh batch of newfags will flood this board, and they'll be repeating the same narratives that you are now. It's funny to watch.

>reddit spacing
>"newfags"

Attached: 1539622004111.gif (240x228, 858K)

Muh etf
Muh Chinese New Year
Muh bakkt
Muh Wall Street bonuses
Muh institutional money
>the absolute state

My best friend in hs got a great job at a bank and has since earned his master's. (We're now 26yr olds) He is no dummy on paper, but the epitome of an NPC meme. Because of these reasons, he has friends and a life and blissful contention for his way of life and has basically stated that he never would buy crypto even though he has to go to meetings on the general subject regularly. He is the perfect benchmark for norman (millennial) opinions on the subject. I asked him today if he would buy into an etf and he said "I love me a good etf, but still probably won't."

If he said anything else, I would bother posting this for you all, but please believe me when I say this is what fomo cope looks like and MANY people my age are in this boat. They did the college boy thing, they have jobs with good pay, and they want to have a healthy family soon if they haven't already begun working on it.

These people WILL buy into a crypto etf, and they WILL enter the crypto space alongside the "institutional" investors.

its a meme

after bakkt that shit will dump even further

Nothing will happen. BTC will continue to go sideways until 2020.

The repercussions of this ETF on the market will be immense. We will absolutely see 50K BTC by the end of Q1 2019. Get your Bitcoins soon folks. And sell alts if you have them. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will matter except for Bitcoin when the mission begins. This could not be more obvious.

>making posts more readable
“FUCK OFF”

You’re literally worse than him

Priced in

>BTC XMR XRP will be only ones that matter.

FTFY

Attached: B60D98C1-D7C8-42E9-89D7-B5716B3989FC.jpg (357x331, 38K)

*DGB

^^^^ this