ICX

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.00.15 PM.png (690x465, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mG4Nqx4cYW
youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crashes your coin for 11 days straight with an 18% circulating supply increase
heh, nothin personal kiddo

Attached: cSuUVfF8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

G O O K E D
O
O
K
E
D

>Nice investigative journalism, round eye. But we would never do such a thing!

Just the team market selling their newly minted coins, nothing to see here.

just dump it already everyone fucking dump your icx it's shit

13 DOLLARS TO 55 CENTS IN LESS THAN A YEAR HOW IS THIS FUCKING REAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.10.33 PM.png (1269x568, 63K)

It hurts bros. Please make the hurt stop

sh-should i buy this?

if u like catchin falling knives then go right ahead sirs
very good koyn sirs

Attached: bitcoin ico asia hustle warning for future bagholders.jpg (1066x600, 699K)

looooool

>He fell for the gook shill hype

I don't even feel sad for you user, we warned you

Attached: 1541962305522.gif (652x562, 626K)

thats crypto for you. Be grateful its even still alive, others have suffered worse fate

>ICX
What does it do?

It's an incredibly fast way to move money between anons and chinks.

that's what you get for investing in ICON. 4/59 retards

Attached: Iconlet.png (1242x1290, 364K)

S E C

this would be funnier if it didn't affect me so personally

Attached: 01.png (280x271, 132K)

chinked
gooked
what ever you call it
you got scammed

kek

everyday there is a whale dumping ridiculous amount of ICX. yesterday it was 400k+. today some whale dumped 300k+ ICX. let's increase supply by another 18% and give them even more ICX so they can dump it all the way down to 0.11$. I'm waiting for tomorrow if that faggot gook doesn't say anything I'm selling.

I thought buying req at 45c was bad. Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: bertstare.jpg (476x356, 18K)

the gookening never ends

POS

>alive

Attached: 1403879397638.jpg (579x329, 38K)

I thought the supply increase happened a while ago? Is this basically the team selling? How long will they sell for? Should I take a 12-14% loss and sell? POS coin

People are going to kill themselves over this. These GOOKS have blood on their hands.

It'll eventually end, but only when all the money from every single rube ensnared in the basic bitch scam has been made to give up their money.

Attached: bitcoin pearl shitcoin.png (740x492, 180K)

Slowly bleeding back to ICO price.
More interesting though, how on earth did this ever go to $13?

What was the ICO price for this scam, anyways?

LINK ICX FLIPPENING WHEN

ICX easily one of the most disappointing projects of the year. It had its chance to make a big splash and completely blew it.

There's a new king in Korea town, and it's called FANTOM.

However it will soon be uncrowned by AERGO.

Attached: kaboom.png (600x597, 58K)

$0.11

Just happened on binance

I love crypto.

Attached: shitcoin rubes justed eternally by the asian hustle.png (817x347, 21K)

Biz. Never change.

Attached: the amazing power of rubes and repeat marks.png (822x379, 280K)

I sold this gook scam and never looked back. Then I bought back in end of month because they said they were releasing staking details.

In perfect ICON fashion, these fucking gook rat pieces of shit delayed that and decided instead to unlock 18% of their supply.

I hope this project fails, and they all get fucking fired. Fucking piece of garbage.

t. angry bagholder

Maybe they just want cheap ICX. They definitely had MM during the last bull run

Remember, staking rewards will ONLY be for those people staking that actually "engage" with ICX's network, i.e. using DApps or interacting with ICX via making use of its interoperability with other (private) blockchains on TheLoop. That means that for all those people holding big bags of ICX hoping to stake for a decent return, well, you're not going to get any meaningful rewards. The ICX staking protocol is only meant to incentivize engagement with the blockchain, NOT to reward those staking. When more people realize this, expect ICX to dump even further.

How much would price raise with the 5 million buyback can someone do the math.

this isn't fun. this isn't happiness.

NOT ENOUGH TO OFFSET THE 18 MILLION THAT WERE JUST SOLD BY MIN & CO

Attached: 1502123339974.jpg (640x479, 35K)

I JUST cant do it anymore

How come asians are so shady in business? It seems like they're all corrupt, from a convenience store owner to tech company, to eCommerce. I feel like the only asians that do proper business are the Japanese. But IDK much about this subject. I've just had bad experiences with a lot of Chinese business people.

Absolutely not. Gook scam shitcoin that already has thousands of desperate bagholders who bought the top.

vocaroo.com/i/s1mG4Nqx4cYW

Doesn't it feel good to have your cryptoasshole violated by ICX? Feels so good! Better than it should, I want ICX to rape my crypto asshole some more! I can;t wait for ICX to tear a new hole in my own asshole! Oh boy, waht a great investment! Rape my cryptobutthole ICX! I love it when you dump on me! Dump all over my wallet, harder ICX harder! I'm almost there!

Attached: 4CBCCA1B-D5D4-461A-A82E-A44996EDA460.jpg (227x222, 18K)

imagine buying this instead of Chainlink

I wanted to buy some ICX bags because it seemed like it finally hit the bottom. Glad I didn't. Wtf is this shit?

You dumb fucks should have listened to Ian Balina.

I lost 30 ICX when I forgot to save my seed.

Perhaps this will help. Godspeed.

thinking about buying 100k icx, would probably be a good idea to buy 40k now and wait incase it goes even lower?

Buy bitcoin you dumb fuck.

i got so much btc it makes me uncomfortable seeing alts this cheap, that's why i wanna dump some of the btc into them. looks like the easiest trade of my life at the current price

Icx is not cheap though, its 5x ICO price. There are a ton of solid projects trading below ico price right now.
AMB, Req, Qash for example.

And now LINK will go from 55 cents to 13 dollars, thus restoring balance to the universe.

Did you just recommend someone buy req

It's in CHINK territory, is this real life? 10mil within stinkies

I just had to see. The memes really are true.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.23.41 PM.png (1344x696, 639K)

lmao literally ICX is the absolute worst hold in this entire market. this thing is gonna drain back to ICO prices and then i'll buy

Don’t even buy then. It’s going to 0.

Holy...fucking...shit

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
cont. youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80

lol excellent impression of anyone still holding ICX right now.