We're all gonna make it brah

The only thing that makes me more excited then then the thought of becoming wealthy off link...

is the fact that all of us autists and aspies who sat on this board for the last year shitposting and finding breadcrumbs are going to make it with me.

You guys are all my friends. More people will join our ranks here in the coming months but just remember those of us who held this through the bear market. Never forgot us user. I will think back to those times for the rest of my life. It truly was an amazing experience.

Attached: 1516850583880.jpg (888x1120, 122K)

Who else here literally Asperger's? Are we about to inherit the Earth?

Attached: download_20181104_130650.jpg (345x333, 9K)

I will see you on the other side, brethren.

Attached: 1540914895514.jpg (967x1280, 309K)

Attached: 88888888.png (702x531, 245K)

Its been fun boys. God speed from here on out.

>You guys are all my friends.

Attached: 200.gif (200x200, 1.03M)

I'm definitely on the spectrum

I thought I must be mad to be buying this shit for the last year when it just kept going down and never rallying. I told myself that "it's only a few grand, I can earn it again" and I honestly told myself that it was worth it for the memes and shit posting around Link. If this does hit 100 dollars or anywhere near it then i am basically set for life. I love you all.

I've got some form of autism, absolutely. But I only own 350 links so maybe I'm only slightly retarded.

your a real marine fren

Attached: 5fa71e128498337cbcd7db436f3efd880.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

I love you guys, sincerely. You're all nigger faggots but we truly have something special here.

comfy

Attached: 1540073819287.jpg (517x454, 115K)

Honored to serve with you marine.

see you there fren

I just want LINK to deliver me from wagecucking. I'm hanging by a thread but hanging thanks to you guys who started to talk about link in august 2017. Love you all.

I feel more kinship with linkies than I do my own family.

Yes. Thanks to everyone. I had very very minor contributions after I learnt about it (few months ago) and took it seriously, but the real credit goes to those who were the pathfinders.

Thank you, unironically.

Attached: 1541545490968.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I wish the best for you, user. I truly believe this is going to be life changing for us all. I think this will create a situation for all of us where we have freedom to live the lives we want,

I've worked for a few startups and they've all failed, mostly due to moronic decisions and ego by leadership, and I'm honestly bitter about it. And not as young as I used to be and kind of scared.

And then, somehow, I stumble on to this crazy place /biz last year, and start buying alts -- including link but lots of others too. And then of course January crash and everyone knows the rest.

But now, thanks to this board I know about link. And I think maybe things will turn around for me financially after a LONG time of trying things that didn't work out.

I wish you guys the best. FWIW I think we've turned the corner.

Best of luck to all you guys.

You autistic link subhumans are so bad I've been here on biz from the beginning and I still don't know what link even is. I don't think I ever heard you faggots actually sell the product. It's like your retard brains never thought that memes have been uncool for years now and they work against marketing now.

I hope you make it, user. From one failed startup boomer to another.

With your combined autism you may get above $1 again by the end of next year.

>kek ID
hes with us tonight

Attached: 1533615206506.jpg (640x640, 120K)

That's fine mate Jow Forums isn't the needed buyer for smart contracts implementing off-chain data, it's a potential seller.

youre pumping on shit volume. enjoy the rekt.

I know many of us will set off into the sunset to live peacefully. But for the marines who intend to invest their time and wealth to work on and build good projects, we need to come up with a code to identify eachother if we ever cross paths unknowingly. Something esoteric as proof of our autistic bond.

Attached: 1541761428046.png (876x966, 111K)

ok fine friend i just got free 10k from a dead relative 5k is going into stock the other is going into link whats the best place to purchase coin in the US

Attached: 1509207594045.png (454x891, 252K)

LINK has performed incredibly well the past few months. It's tripled in satoshi value since July. I wonder what other coins have done this well.

I thought of this as well. I'd like to have some fun while young but eventually settle down and maybe start a business or go into ventures that give back to the community. I don't doubt people like us would run into each other at one point or another

Based linkie poster. We're truly all gonna make it! $1000 EOY is reasonable to say the least

Attached: 1542080493060.jpg (638x676, 122K)

anything mc donalds related will work.

>I hope you make it, user. From one failed startup boomer to another.
Thanks, friend. Same to you.

WE ALL MAKE IT HERE

Kek favors link.
He is always with us.
Praise the Chaos god

That's the whole point of Delphi. To gather the original Linkmarines that believed in the project before it mooned

what do you know about that jew festival in frankfart this friday? our lady blythe will be speaking with that faggot from IOTA.

Was there when the first recruitment appeared but thought it was a larp

is there a way to contribute?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I delivered pizzas till 3am a couple nights a week for months reading link threads on /biz and putting as much of my cash as I could into link. I got to 3.4k wish I could have gotten more but most of my buys were at .25 and it doesn't seem like a good deal anymore. Idk what I'd do if we actually made it though.

Whens the next recruitment.

>I delivered pizzas till 3am a couple nights a week for months reading link threads on /biz and putting as much of my cash as I could into link.
This if fucking cool, and I really believe that you are going to look back on that in years to come like one of the best things you ever did. Not blowing smoke up your ass. I'm serious. I think it's going to be one of those stories like people tell about their great grandfather who struck gold. However much you have, you will ALWAYS think about, shit I wish I had more. It's just human nature. But you busted your ass and you did what you could. Nice going. I hope it brings you great success and freedom to live the life you want.

If you get into some type of business or anything really and you suspect it, just ask if they want to get Big Macs. Easy

$tinky Big Mac Crew

Big Mac
Shadow fork
Jason Parser
Assblaster

These are words that will spiritually connect us for the rest of our lives.

fuck boys, my new batch of wage cuck fiat arrived at the exchange a day too late. the FOMO is getting to me, do i just say fuck it and buy now or wait for it to correct in a few days.

it will correct down to a new higher support... r-right

Well said, Marine