Chainlink isn't just oracles anymore

Chainlink is now positioned to become to not only become the default decentralized solution but also the default trustless off-chain computation provider. Not only does chainlink solve the oracle problem for you but it also helps scale your chain. NoLinkers eternally and utterly BTFO

Attached: Dr2EdxqXgAA1D8h.jpg (996x2047, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Nov/7/swift-eyes-bigger-role-with-api-standardisation-says-head-of-standards/
programmableweb.com/news/how-to-build-secure-api-strategy-api-economy/analysis/2018/10/25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chainlink is a scam retard

Attached: enigma bending the knee2.jpg (602x383, 170K)

Enigma getting so cucked. Serves them right for talking shit in the Link telegram

I'm exhausted of this shitlink mania. Can you guys shut the fuck up already? Every tiny fucking 5 cent movement, and this board turns into a moshpit of brainlet smacking their retarded heads together, trying to fuse two braincells into one. I'm fucking about done. Give it a god damn rest already.

ENIGMA ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

I cant wait til they sell their bags and buy link

Linkies are so dumb

fuck you nigger

Eniggers btfo

this

>Every tiny fucking 5 cent movement, and this board turns into a moshpit of brainlet smacking their retarded heads together, trying to fuse two braincells into one.

every time link goes up 5 cents i make about $3200, so no, you're gonna have to put up with this moving forward

Checked and enigma btfo

They literally feel like their girlfriend is being fucked right in front of them

Attached: 1541660801345.png (1920x1080, 108K)

[perpetual dumping intensifies]

the european banking congress is this friday in frankfart. guess who's speaking.

Attached: catpiss.png (1243x834, 962K)

Nolinker spotted

t. Tor Bair

This reads to me as Enigma can already do everything Link+wanchain can do, so a partnership would be redundant

Iota cucks

>IOTA are invited
Yuck.

what kind of "functionality" does enigma provide right now?

Reads to me as a classic case of cope.

Bruh I put my life savings of $20k into link at .16c. I currently have more money than I ever have had in my life. You missed out on the insane gains but it's not too late user.

Chainlink is and will always be a concensus API
If you think they have the brainpower for multi party computation you are a fool

That wasn't a good look for them. Sergey and co. get to just sit back and laugh.

yes but also blythe masters. good eyeballs. boys. tomorrow we'll discuss colors.

DESU I'm sick of the digital asset speculation. It's a load of wank without any solid dots while other better shit is overlooked. Fuck DA and fuck assblastmasters

i'm gonna need you to settle down.

If you don't think LINK + SGX enables MPC you're the fool

Screencap this. Digital Asset dots will never get connected. They're fake dots.

the dots are real, the screen caps are fake.

>>IOTA are invited
>Yuck.
Totally agree with this. What a bunch of assholes they are. The whole fucking idea that they "rolled their own" encryption and it sucked, and then they said "oh, sorry, we were just pretending to be retarded, we did that on purpose." Seriously fuck those guys. I can't fucking believe anyone still takes them seriously.

Checked and this.
>MUH TECH STACK
WELL YOU FILTHY KIKES TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR (((TECH STACK)))

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THEIR COIN EVEN DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want Blythe to sit on my face and gimne some of that digital ass scent.

Link is one of the coins with the most medicore news yet it's one of the coin who get pumped the hardest. It's really help having a whole army of faggot autistic neets hyping the shit out of nothing.

are you fucking retarded? Link had little to no news and just stayed stable. It's pumping now but the charts look healthy. kys

ahaha that ENG/nolinker/brainlet cope. Absolutely pathetic

Lmao

HAHAHAH SPOTTED THE CRYBABY ENG FAGGOT
YOU CAN CALL CHAINLINK A BANDAID BUT YOUR SHIT IS A USED, AIDS INFECTED TAMPON.

actually meant for
sorry, I was laughing at what a pack of doubleniggers you are so I forgot to click your asinine post

>Wanchain+chainlink combined is starting approximate some of the functionality we'd provide

Holy shit that cope, you can SMELL the fear.

>Link had little to no news and just stayed stable.

Which should tell you something in a time where alts are near universally bleeding regardless of tech and partnerships. I urge anyone that is falling for this shilling to get out now before discord shills like this faggot dump on you.

>Link
>mediocre news
Imagine being this stupid.

Ari is 100% talking with Shaul Kfir, this means DA is 100% happening. If you still don't understand how Ari is the mastermind behind the whole thing you deserve to sell too early.

kek

Look at that pathetic basedboy Tor Bair. The guy is a total joke. He is like 125 cm tall and he is a bitchboy to the Turkroach in the team.

Kek

>Wanchain+chainlink combined is starting approximate some of the functionality we'd provide

Attached: 1541867369359.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

Hi Tor Bair, how's that butt hurt going?

Sergey is reaching smugness levels that shouldn't be possible

LOOK HOW HUMBLE AND CUTE HE IS OMG

man bear pig

Attached: 1541943888888.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

>Wanchain + chainlink combined is starting to approximate some of the functionality we'd provide
>some of the functionality we'd provide
>we'd
>we WOULD provide
>J-J-JUST YOU WAIT WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW RIGHT NOW BUT WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS LITERALLY ONLY 10% OF OUR POWER LEVEL
Holy fucking shit bros, this is hilarious. These kikes are seriously pathetic.

Attached: 1537448190356.jpg (1280x1080, 259K)

These levels of COPE. What a timeline

Attached: 1541099189953.gif (528x555, 816K)

Are you sure the news is mediocre or are you just too stupid to realize how big it is? Please tell me you at least have suicide insurance. I care about even the most retarded anons.

>what kind of "functionality" does link provide right now?

bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Nov/7/swift-eyes-bigger-role-with-api-standardisation-says-head-of-standards/

I’m thinking we made it

This cancerous bullshit should be banned, at this point I'd rather talk about Feminism than read your Link shit any more.

programmableweb.com/news/how-to-build-secure-api-strategy-api-economy/analysis/2018/10/25

I’m thinking we made it

I'm exhausted of this shitlink mania. Can you guys shut the fuck up already? Every tiny fucking 5 cent movement, and this board turns into a moshpit of brainlet smacking their retarded heads together, trying to fuse two braincells into one. I'm fucking about done. Give it a god damn rest already.

The offer oracles. Not a network yet, but working oracles

I SOLD 30K LINK AT 4K SATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine beeing this salty

>WHAT ARE FILTERS??
>HOW DO I USE FILTERS?
>SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1525178961875.jpg (746x122, 19K)

Attached: 1518583301187.jpg (500x528, 67K)

>I'm tired
Well better get tireder cause that peppered Angus of yours is about to get SALTED

This sounds great except it’s literally dumping right now

CUM coin isn't just a cryptocurrency, it's a revolution.

jajajajaj go fuck urself faggot get used to it

I'm exhausted of this shitlink copypasta mania. Can you guys shut the fuck up already? Every tiny fucking 5 cent movement, and this board turns into a moshpit of brainlet smacking their retarded heads together, trying to fuse two braincells into one. I'm fucking about done. Give it a god damn rest already.

talking shit? you idiots see fighting when there wasnt any. fucking low level animal (in-group/out-group) mentality. it was cool to see them and engage with link.

I can't imagine missing out on link gains