REQ

"Publicly available content"

Stay patient till the end of the year. Clearly they are just stalling till they can actually announce these NDA. Rebrand is happening for a reason. Less than two months to go. The stars are aligning...

Attached: e65f845.jpg (750x1005, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-protocol-version-2-51e562bf7e0d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahahaha, holy shit. Req bags are worth less than a stick of mozzarella

>The stars are aligning...

To hell? Haha you guys at REQ are getting so desperate. Im telling you this project is run by college frat boys. Missed deadlines into shilling it fucking 500x time per day on this basket weaving forum with 100 people. How long can you sustain your scam. The more you do this shit the less we are going to buy your bags.

>Will never buy a REQ bag. Fuck this shit.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaaha

They keep saying that people should revisit their v2 blog post. In that post it is obvious that there will be REQ staking nodes ("gateways") but nobody seems to have caught on to the fact.

Are we really just a bunch of brainlets that need to be forcefed everything or what the fuck?

Forcefed what? Its the same garbage each week. "Wait for this X secret news that we cant say right now what will be the next thing in cryptocurrency industry.".

Its just pathetic and from now on i wont post any reply to a req thread so this project can finally die and leave this board. Taking my pledge here. Getting real sick and tired of this bullshit.

blog.request.network/request-network-protocol-version-2-51e562bf7e0d
>Is the REQ token staying the same?
Yes the token will be used to pay for fees on the network.

There's no staking because there's no tendermint or plasma.

I hope the rebrand will be
>ANL
or
>FQR

pic related, dumbos

Attached: fucktards.png (960x816, 80K)

Just stop creating threads, seriously this is so annoying and reeks of desperation/

I'm buying as much REQ as I can at these prices, if you're doing the same shut the fuck up, you're going to harm the sentiment when news drops if you keep this shit up, not our fault you went all in in Dec and -1m% on your portfolio.

Just hold and stop creating fucking threads

THIS

DUMB FUCKS
U
M
B

Lol why the fuck do they need an HR manager of all things? Holy hell their priorities are fucked. Aint see LINK with no fucking HR dept.

Granted Sergey has been smug and a bit handsy lately (Rory is mostly OK with it for now anyway)

Attached: A44BEDCA-3C15-4091-9B88-A20E9938562C.jpg (4198x2362, 1.21M)

Have you ever worked in a tech company of more than 15 people? Do you know the full scope of the job of an HR manager?

Lmfao bro a tech company especially doesn’t need HR. 15 FUCKING PEOPLE? DONT YOU SEE THE PROBLEM WITH THAT TO BEGIN WITH?!?! None of them has any idea what they’re doing

youre retarded if you think anyone on the team even knows what staking means or what a node is

Attached: Q3.jpg (1108x534, 116K)

>AMA: Last call for questions
This isn't a bullet point of an official announcement unironically, is it?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (360x346, 170K)

Lmao. Next time it will be last last call

I am looking forward to $4 EOY. Fuck the fudders and haters.

Link has a beter roi than req? Everything needs link. Why are you guys holding req. Serious question. I feel they are incompetent (wikimedia)

You know nothing about how companies operate. Shut your retarded mouth please

As long as Admreq ja Gilded works with req i'm fine.

me too
AdmReq is our Lord and Savior

Does anyone have a picture of him? Its time for him to acquire Sergay Nazarov's meme status

Maybe admreq is sergey

Attached: F6A17315-B04A-491E-A323-0F2846603E34.jpg (240x219, 17K)

lol you’re reading into what that completely incompetent “brand recognition” manager wrote. btw he should’ve been fired a long time ago (wikimedia, monkeys, artwork and mozzarella, all under his supervision). don’t trust anything this team says