From rank 120 to 38 in a span of a few months

from rank 120 to 38 in a span of a few months

imagine where we will be eoy next year.

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-123909_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 463K)

You'll be at zero with every other piece of shit coin that gets shilled here

It’s okat Rajesh, you might have missed it at $0.20, but you can still buy under $1!

Dude every coin has done this, they all follow Bitcoin.

TOTALLY BRO

Yes, rank zero. The untouchable pinnacle beyond all other projects.

>Buying a scam that's about to dump from it's top in the middle of a bear market

Lmfao

Link will dump when btc pumps. Just get out in time and rebuy.

I remember when REQ and LINK werr right next to each other around rank 100 and I put $5k into REQ. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhHHHahzhzhahahahahahaekpfrjbwksifhebwldor

Pompeeeet !

Fuuuug !!!

>dude, every coin is rank 38

funny story...i asked here in August of this year if i should buy LINK or REQ. most of the guys told me to buy 50/50 but ive decided to just buy LINK. best decision this year so far.

Me too lol

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-011312_Delta.jpg (719x174, 30K)

this is fucking disgusting. my eth stack lost 50% of its value while your shitcoin by a gay fat russian larping as an autist went x3. you normalfaggots aren't even pedophiles or nazis, REEEEEEEEEEE

im selling at 100

What purpose does owning link serve? I mean beyond the worth attached to a token currently, what does owning more link than someone else give you? Honest question...

I got sick of the faggotry no news no price action Link
I made multiple fud threads daily for a while. Each with top tier copy pasta that couldnt be refuted

I swing traded Link like I did all my coins, but sold all of it eventually because I felt like a 1 or 2 man team will never make it.
>i fell for my own fud

A&HHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw will actually make it with 3k LINK
Feels good bros

Attached: zCO63Stl.png (477x539, 21K)

you’re the normie faggot

you deserve to eat your own shit and beg from us link mega whales for food

we will never forget your shit scum tactics all to get fucking pleb tier 300k link

you should be hanged

it allows you run a node which means that you stake your link at collateral, and then provide information when asked

if the information you provide is correct (and more then likely it is unless youre trying to game the system) you get paid

otherwise you lose your staked link

so basically run the software and get paid so long as you dont try to cheat

If LINK were tracking bitcoin the past few months BTC would be back to $20k. Let me check the price. Yep, your dinosaur shitcoin is still bleeding at $6k. Sorry, dude.

Negative numbers I guess? What color mean after 1?

Interesting, do you need quite a bit to run a node though, like ven and dash etc?

Theoretically you can run a node with 0 LINK.

Theoretically we're all made of cheese

I held REQ, so I guess I’m mozzarella.

Top 5 easy. Might even flip BTC in 2020