LMAO PRECIOUS METALS MOONING I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TO BUY SILVER AND GOLD HAHAHAHAHA

LMAO PRECIOUS METALS MOONING I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TO BUY SILVER AND GOLD HAHAHAHAHA.

CRYPTO DOWN
STOCKS DOWN
SILVER/GOLD UP

HAHAHAHA GET REKT FAGGOTS

Attached: silver bars 1 oz.jpg (300x300, 33K)

I don't care.

>mooning
>not even 1% pump
Never gonna make it

GET REKT INTERNET MEME MONEY FAGGOT

1.5% on silver and it's just getting started

nice -15% in crypto hahahahaha you bought satans money, silver and gold is gods money and god always wins

Down from 14.90 ask at the start of the week.

Fuck off moonboy

Attached: 1529467154988.gif (198x134, 1.07M)

store of value

>He puts all his eggs in one basket
>He doesn't hedge
Never gonna make it

JESUS CHRIST EXPLICITLY WARNS ABOUT HANDLING MONEY
He says it is unchristian to handle money, to have sex, or to eat food.
If I were you I'd sell everything and then donate the money to your local synagogue as that is what JESUS would have done.

gold and silver never fail, no reason to hedge when you own gods money. silver and gold have never been worth nothing since the beginning of time

Can't you even be consistent between posts?

Nothing is worth nothing you utterly stupid shill
Even your disgusting cum sock is worth something

And when crypto goes on another bull run within 3 years, have fun with your ~3% gains per year max

If I had money I would have bought silver, but since I am poor as fuck I am trying my luck with alts.

>try to buy gold
>Enter store
>Old jewish man selling at almost 1.5 times over the official exchange rate
>He tells me I wont find it cheaper anywhere else

How do I buy rare metals without getting scammed?

Honestly he will be fine even if the world Econ dies his gold and silver would still worth a lot

While I agree with your premise that silver and gold are the better investment by far, you certainly can't consider silver and gold "up" unless you're looking at the very short term (they're up a tiny bit today, down for the week) or, in the case of gold, the very long term.

Likewise, with stocks, the market is generally way up still, though down a bit recently.

Your kind of thinking (if I may call it that) represents the problems with BTC - the bubble has been driven by folks who want to put some money down and come to collect huge benefits next week, or are far too fractious about the ups and downs of the market and bounce in and out too frequently to realize its benefit.

If you want to invest in gold or silver, remember this: prices go high and low like anything else, but the trend is upward and you aren't going to lose unless you have a specific retirement date you have to meet and there's a dip. Gold is an excellent store of stable wealth, better than fiat currency (cash), stocks, bonds, or almost anything else. Silver is an excellent investment for potential growth as it's been undervalued for a while now, it's a good store of wealth, and in the case of both, they will retain value even in an economic collapse - and that value will increase greatly the longer the collapse's effects are going on and the worse they are.

Consider fractional silver and gold - small bits like "junk" or "constitutional" silver or gold gram minibars, but try to get as much as you can at once to avoid higher transactional costs. In the event of a really big collapse, it may be difficult to unload 1 oz. gold coins or a 100 oz. silver bar for what you need - groceries, gas, water, labor - because you aren't likely to get "change" back. Throughout human history, from ancient Rome until about 1900, a day's pay in unskilled labor was about 1/10 of an ounce of silver - about half the amount that's in a silver pre-1965 U.S. quarter.

apmex

Rob Niggers and Indians

futures

Wrong thinking, my man. Go to your local coin shop and ask for "junk silver." This is basically old coins. They're fun to collect on a budget, and you can get them at pretty close to spot price/melt value. They'll always retain their silver value, they're very rarely counterfeited, and they're very easily identifiable to people as a standard small denomination of silver, no scales or purity tests needed. At current spot prices, $10 face value of Mercury dimes (100 dimes) is only about $100, and is over 7 oz. of silver in very fractional denominations for easy barter/sale of any specific amount.

Apmex or SDBullion. Small orders are easy, too.