Welcome back user! Heard that internet money didn’t go so well, I’m sorry...

Welcome back user! Heard that internet money didn’t go so well, I’m sorry, but now you can make real money! Now get to those fryers buckaroo!

Attached: 6075B88B-8A9F-4843-9065-3F8B45519403.jpg (400x299, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xQHGPiWSuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you so much Mr. Steve for allowing me this opportunity to serve you and your staff. I won't let you down sir!

Steve, I really appreciate you giving me another chance. I know I've just been hired on and all, but could I please get Saturday off for once?

You’re welcome user, now we need some Big Macs made;)

I’m sorry user, looks as if Juan and Jose are got arrested by ICE in the parking lot. We need you to come in Saturday

>sigh. user, I'll just get right down to it. We've received another complaint against you. The customer said you seemed to have an attitude. If you can't get happy, I'm gonna have to let you go

>user, Stacy called. She said something about a customer seeing you on a website called four chain on your break. I’m afraid that corporate policy dictates we have to dock your pay this week. Do you think that’ll be a problem?
>wh-
>Gotta go, meeting at thirteen hundred. Really pushing the envelope for you on this one buddy.

You'll bag my fries one day

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)

What about the saterday 2 months from now?

my brother is getting married and my mom just died.

shaynayquan needs her chicken sandwich and large fries with a coke right now user.

"Clean it up user!"

Attached: E9bwDOe.jpg (2048x1536, 227K)

Das righ white bwah, I needs mah chiggin RIGH NAH. Ain no two mumfs, sheeeeiii. Yo mama n brutha ain gon cook mah sheeei. Sheeeiiii.

Ok user, til then, we need you to bag those fries

Sure user

That’s the spirit, she is a very good customer

That needs to be cleaned, here are the supplies you’ll need ;)

Yes ma’am, we’ll bring you your food right away

Audible kek.

Mr. Steve, user was staring at my butt. I don’t feel comfortable around him.
If you don’t move his shifts away from mine i’m going to have to file a sexual harassment suit. I hear you need more people working the graveyard shift anyway.

Brenda's got provoked into a fight Steve. She has to be fired. Is there anyone available that can do doubles?

Attached: mcfight2-b511.gif (440x248, 1.26M)

Mr. Steve it isn't true I found Suzy to be intoxicated at work and she said she was going to lie about me harassing her before I could report her to you please Mr. Steve she's lying

Ay, lizzun huh you lil pancake azz white ho, ain no nigga loogin ah cho oh anglorexic no-havin booty head azz. Missuh Steve, ya’ll bess not be fuggin up mah EBT ageeyun oh Imma sue yall rayciss fuck azzes on some boo shit.

Sir, there seems to be a Customer having trouble in drive through. What do we do?

Attached: i72b4wzkeey01.png (590x594, 444K)

she-nay-kwon could you please tell your boyfriend not to assault customers

youtube.com/watch?v=4xQHGPiWSuY

Excuse me sir
> can I have my check before 1pm day before Thanksgiving, really need to pay for my wife's son trip to his dad's for the weekend.

Oh Steve. You should have bought moria. Thanks for the tendies Stevie.

Ay mane, whushyu mean assault?! Y’all raysiss denna fuck up in dih ho!! He dindu shit! Talm bout assault?!? Y’all fuck azz employees ASSAULTED US!! Dat white bwah user wuz all punchin on me sayin da N ward ovuh n ovuh! It was so terrible! Quantarius ain DINDU SHIT!! Day was callin him da N ward! It wuh dat bwah user righ duh who steel ain een made mah chiggin!!

>user dies on the job from bullet wounds

>"Don't forget to squeegee the teflon user!"

Attached: Burgers-hit-the-grill-620x349.jpg (620x349, 69K)

Hey Steve can I have Thanksgiving off? I've been working weekends for the last 6 months and my mother has terminal lung cancer, the doctors say she doesn't have long. This might be her last Thanksgiving. Also I think Tyronius stole my wallet.

>N-Never would forget ahahah...

no, slave, Thanksgiving is for rich people. And you're not a rich person, are you?

I'm so sorry user, but I have scheduled you an Tyrone for the holiday. You have been working hard, but so has everybody else user and they deserve their holydays. Maby you will be the one on vacation the next year! This is just how things in adultlife goes. I'm also very sorry to hear about your mother, send her my blessings.

>"user WHATS THE HOLD UP? We've got 10 orders pending!"

Attached: cook-station-mcdonalds.jpg (300x225, 23K)

> working retail
> working non-union retail
> working non-union anything
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Yes, Mr. Goldsteinberg

i wage slaved at mcd's for a year, this brings back memories

glad to be a neet again

Audible is legit god tier

Come on now, let’s all have counseling

We must help her any way we can

Sure user

You’re welcome user

No worries ma’am, McDonald’s is all about tolerance and inclusiveness, you get free food for a year

Oh dear

Attached: 1541962101239.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1536781590387.jpg (350x334, 9K)

Good to remember

We are closed thanksgiving, and Tyrone is a good employee

We need that food out fast, dinner rush is really hitting us tonight

Union? Looks as if you’ll need the training again

You’re welcome user

What’s wrong user?

HOLDING ON 10 TO 1
WHERE IS user, 500 SECONDS ON THAT ORDER

Attached: 1528635666876.png (631x595, 190K)

Talk to my shop steward, Steve.