Selling before mainnet

Anyone else planning on selling most of their linkies at the top of pre-mainnet hype? Like T minus 2 days or so before mainnet release. I have 90k and plan on selling down to 20k or so at that point in time. At that point, if CL is the real deal and it keeps pumping after mainnet then 20k will still be enough to make it. But if it crashes and burns like most post-mainnet price actions, it really behooves me to cash out the majority of my stack beforehand and ride 'safe' cryptos like BTC and XMR the rest of the way to made-it town.

Being all-in til mainnet is a no-brainer though, I can't possibly think of another crypto with more hype and good news and partnerships coming in the next month or two than CL.

Attached: 1541809436787.webm (384x338, 549K)

No fucking way, user. Link marines have held patiently all year. We all know the real singularity is coming from institutional adoption. Dumping in mainnet would be an insult to these iron hands. Consider my link off the market.

Why the hell would you sell fudfag? Staking your linkies makes you more linkies! Never selling till $1000

Attached: 1524715617702.png (474x711, 90K)

1 link = 1 link. This is always a sure thing. The value in sats or usd doesn't even come to my mind. It may dump a little on mainnet and you could time your swing just right to +5 or even +10% your stack, but why risk it? With link you have link. With anything else you have anxiety and worry that you just traded your birthright for a bowl of soup.

Attached: 1102016022_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 142K)

>what is beneath your feet

> holding this long just to sell days before the network is functional

Attached: 2F96D820-596C-4E66-97B9-7B937B0952BA.png (703x911, 19K)

No mainnet
No product
Nothing
Just this fat fuck sergey
Thid is not even funny anymore. You linkies deserve to lose everything.
Fuck you.

Attached: 1513999254384.jpg (536x699, 55K)

You're not going to know a few days in advance about mainnet. One day there'll be a tweet from the chainlink twitter and then another forbes article, probably.

Once mainnet is out the real big players will be revealed

Sorry, miss out on what? As I said, you have no product. Troll.

yes, everybody will do the same, so 2 days is very optimistic.

once tech like this gets released to zero interest like many icos and platforms have before, they always drop significantly over the next several months. first mover advantage isn't a thing for niche tokens like this when there are no developers/users to back them up.

So what's the service Kaleido is offering? 1.0 is already out, they simply haven't announced. Kaleido dropped the ball by offering it.

a true marine! ahh feels good to see that there are veterans out there. I mys3lf have fought through the toilet conference FUD, the mobius pajeet zerg rush (still got scars from it) also held through the very bad code review from that known code reviewer and was wounded really har in the dunppening of this summer...i went offline until the linktober month, I never sold 1 link. only bought through it all.
I think we deserve a fucking medal

once mainnet is out the real big players will dump
Mark my words, this isn't anything new. Crypto is a meme, buy bags. Sell bags to others for more
That is all
If you think, mainnet will make link go parabolic in bear market because of muh adoption. Muh use case you are deluded
Cap this

but you forgot the most importannt reason for moonin : MUHhh staking

You sir.. are a hero

You’re gonna sell 70k you say? I’ll buy that, and everyone else’s LINK they want to sell on mainnet day, I’m not gonna sell it back to you for less than 10x what I bought it for. LINK is different than most crypto’s, we don’t follow trends. Others dump on mainnet day, we rise.

>redditors are fudding link on Jow Forums now

Attached: 1475804498958.jpg (407x482, 13K)

Not gonna sell, not no way, not no how

Attached: soup lmao.jpg (1200x600, 165K)

adoption doesn't happen until everything is well tested on mainnet. this aren't game dapps we're talking here. this is real financial services relying on this. "adoption" will be minimal until rigorous testing has been done.

You idiot. You have no idea what Mainnet means for LINK

Sir, I downvote you.

We ve gone full circle,havent' we?

Sell bro you will regret it

My linkies eternally stinky

Attached: our bithright.jpg (1920x710, 463K)

>real big players will dump
Except this is the first token that actually provides a service which companies need. They won't dump you retard. They most likely won't buy either, since serg has a 300MM stack of linkies waiting to be used for incentivizing large companies to join the network.

>hodling moon tickets
>and then
>selling them at literally tee minus ten on the final countdown before the rocket launches
You just need to hodl, marine... hodl. Hodl 4ever; hodl 5ever. Never sell a single linky for less than a thousand dollars. If you can just HODL LINK until EOY -- Y=2k+20+X -- then you'll legitimately become a billionaire (or millionaire if you only have a few thousand), because $1k eoy is not just a meme: it's fud; we're actually living in the timeline where February or maybe January 2nd, 2022, LINK>$50k.

Attached: 1540256266402.png (440x357, 240K)

>sell the news
Yes user, do this.

Attached: devilpepe.jpg (470x595, 201K)

op is right. it will dump on mainnet. just look at gvt, 9 weeks of green then caved in. if sergay is smart, he will have distributed the 300m to institutional investors and have the mainnet up and running before even announcing to us plebs.

No

>2days
>selling 70k coins for 6 BTC
>gonna ride it make it town

Attached: BAB45550-4A15-400B-ACF6-8154C7844DDA.png (580x515, 532K)

buying post mainnet ty

Attached: 1539543669436.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Same here marine

Attached: D6117530-BD71-46E8-8D3D-8C04F714F9D5.jpg (2048x1536, 636K)

aren't we in the 1 LINK = $500,000 timeline? a trustworthy larper from a thread you didnt see basically confirmed it HODL your stack marine