Unironically, was it a good idea at all to buy BCH pre-fork?

is there any scenario that this would have worked out?

Attached: ???.png (770x506, 421K)

I sold before the fork
kek

i was supposed to sell right before the snapshot, but i fell asleep and woke up right after the fork
fuqqqq

what was the point of buying it to sell right before?

I think it was a good idea to sell pre-fork

yeah. you could have made at least 3x on sv.

no it wasnt. youre all normie retards if you bought this because muh free coins. theres not gonna be a split. they will destroy BCH before splitting.

Yes, if you are fast enough to buy SV at a lower price once it comes out on exchanges. It wont be lower than $400 for long.

you think sv will 3x

And, my question is if there were no point to hold through the fork, why did people buy so much pre-fork?

that IOU is worthless retard

so how will this fork work? Simply BCH is replaced with a new BCH. Or will it split into two branches ABC/SV?

unironically would like to learn

It was a good idea if this fork goes well.

I bought BCH SV at 0.16 and sold at 0.36

define "well"

essentially it looks like waiting to buy after fork makes more sense

COULD HAVE. it already did the 3x. idc about holding this shit.

I guess a better way to phrase it is

Question 1: should you have bought pre-fork
- what is the good case to this
- what is the bad case following this

Any scenario where you buy BCH is going to end in tears

Dude you would've bought bch at .4 if you waited when bch originally forked last year. You're a retard.

my understanding is that the winning side will become BCH and the losing side will not come to existence

so this is different than btc/bch fork because no new coin is created

They said the EXACT same thing about the bch fork. (Look up your normiebase email account kek).

so you think there will be 2, possibly 3, new coins?

Yes. At least 2. Some exchanges will most likely have both while others will only have ABC.

and you think the aggregate of these coins will be greater than the $400 pre-fork bch price?

Depends on your comparison. Every single BTC fork was worth more afterward. Bch is not BTC, but if history is your base comparison, I would say yes.