It's unironically over, isn't it?

It's unironically over, isn't it?

Attached: 1542307828420.png (1000x733, 98K)

Attached: 1541843992702.jpg (750x688, 81K)

looks like it

outdated, premined, inflationary, uncapped, useless dpos shitcoin
where are your "partnerships" now? lmao

pic related is me after "buying the dip" at $2

Attached: 1521340462443.gif (487x560, 898K)

It's been over a year and all this coin has managed to accomplish is Hyperconnect™ its pulsating red dildos to my besieged asshole.

I'm 90% in the red on this shitcoin.

not really... it's just very very very very very very very fucked

hopefully

It’ll “moon” to $0.50 upon recovery. May buy at ICO prices.

Why the fuck would you not sell this in early jan?
This coin is dead

kek'd
My condolences to your bleeding asshole user.

lol looks like you guys didnt make it in the future to go back in time like me and buy ICON while its low to make money on April 13th 2019 with ICX. a

Speak English, Rakesh.

I believe these guys will do great. The market making sucks shit. maybe they can get an economics guy to help them

>I believe these guys will do great
Yeah? And why is that? Holding a heavy bag?

no, i just think they are doing real deals that will pay off. the price action sucks though they gotta work on that

>i just think they are doing real deals that will pay off
And what makes you think that? They have done literally NOTHING during the whole year this shitcoin is trading.

It was over months ago what the fuck are you guys doing please just sell so I can stop seeing these depressing threads day after day holy shit just give up it is beyond over

what fucking deals? lmao
wake the fuck up, it's late 2018, no business or company is gonna use an outdated dpos centralized blockchain, let alone buying their fucking tokens
it's basicly worth 0 and you're lucky you can still sell it for something

bare blockchains are a meme, fucking useless, wake up

Will they even have staking? I read that you have to contribute to the network or something to stake. Is that true?

Yes they will, and even though nobody uses the shitcoin, literally printing money ("'"staking""") will somehow do something good. Apparently.

this kek
>staking
>masternodes
giving bagholders more useless shitcoins to make them feel like they are "earning" something.
Inflationary usless trash