Expalin this. We all know chainlink will be big but when mainnet out and thousandths of customers use...

Expalin this. We all know chainlink will be big but when mainnet out and thousandths of customers use, how will ethereum scale with that when fucking crypto kitty clogged eth network. Blockhain agnostic is only option but what else can CL use when its all shitcoins 'ethereum killers' . Literally without off-chain computation CL is useless.

Attached: cl2.png (877x475, 80K)

It is a blockchain atheist

nice pasta

chainlink will handle off chain computations.

it doesn't need Ethereum to scale
>Literally without off-chain computation
Guess what Chainlink will do, dumbass

It is blockchain autistic

After figuring that out, I seriously hope you’re smart enough to hold anything other than link

It is a blockchain nihilist

>Literally without off-chain computation CL is useless
user, I...

it's a blockchain technocratic accelerationist

oh look its that same retard with the same low tier fud...must be his day off from kneepads

Attached: C39455A3-F3B4-4413-A921-BEB782F892F0.jpg (320x270, 13K)

When? They dont even have product after 4 year of development, how do you think they can make off-chain compuation reality so fast ?

It's Big Mac agnostic

>Muh blockchain agnostic
>Muh whitelabel
Agnostic? More like autistic. All of you that think Chainlink will be used as a (((whitelabel))) are deluded. Why would the financial and technology industries invest funds into a simple json parser and slap a new name on it, when they can have their dev team set one up in under an hour? Chainlink is a failed project. The only thing the Chainlink team did correctly was identify the oracle problem, but their solution is unorthodox and unreliable. If one node goes down, they all go down. Not to mention the flaws that have recently been discovered with GoLang. Chainlink is an insecure, invalidated, and expensive solution to an easy-to-fix problem. Anyone with a background in software development can tell you how easy it would be to create a simple middle ware platform in Java. If a first year CS student can do it, then slave-pay tier Pajeets can do it too. You faggots aren't going to the moon. You're not the crew of Apollo 11. You're the crew of Apollo 13, and you mother fuckers just stirred the tanks.

Wait dicksuckers gets benefits like days off? Next thing they'll want heth insurance and 401k's.

C- for the attempt

Attached: 1540242657329.jpg (486x309, 29K)

Chainlink will handle off-chain computation for ETH and any blockchain you brainlet. Chainlink solved the scaling issue.

>without off-chain computation CL is useless
Gee it's lucky we have off-chain computation then, you dumb baiting fuck.

>sibos 2019
>Sergey can be heard talking backstage
>they announce him as the next guest
>He skateboards onto the stage
>he has really unkempt facial hair
>Sergey is still wearing his signature outfit
>his shirt is the same pattern, but it's flannel
>his shoes are now vans
>his jeans are skinny
>Sergey takes a fat rip from a Vape
>cough cough
>Chain Link is now
>he hits the vape again
>blockchain atheist

kek

This gave me a kek and a comfy feeling. Thanks fren

Attached: 1541354706764.png (1080x1154, 1.65M)

More like autist

OP don't buy LINK. This is a known troll board. These "link marines" are trying to scam you. Guaranteed 99% of them are posting from India.

What did I just read?

Ironically this

thanks, Saved

>be me Sergey in 2025
>literally worth 350 billion dollars
>richest man in the world
>invited to rothschild banking cartel dinner
>wear same shirt and shoes but add a mask because illuminati dress like that
>tfw only one with a mask
>be asked why I wear the mask
>"No one..." giggle " cared who I was..." farts and giggles loudly "until I put on the mask" falls to the floor giggling and farting "FLUUUSH AM I RIGHT".
>everyone is silent they all look at me
>"You're a big guy now Sergey, it's time to act like one"
>tears rolling down my cheeks as I laught profusely "FOR YOUUUUUUUU"

>tfw have unironically laughed this hard from irl baneposting to strangers

We can use this from now on

You read it? After a while on Jow Forums you end up reading about the first 5 words of blocks of text like that, on the very off chance it's actually someone saying something interesting.

that's vitalik level of autism fren

not at the start though.

doesn't matter if you dab on soulless normies