Sierracoin

$17,000 market cap
1,789,000 CIRCULATING SUPPLY
POS with masternodes, getting listed on CMC soon & more exchanges too. 10,000 for a masternode. Their twitter page is active. holy fuck biz, i found a gem.

graviex.net/markets/sierrabtc

Attached: SIERRA.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Duke nukem?

how many times are you going to shill us "POS with masternodes"??

>gem
go back

Its not 2017 anymore faggot, this shit doesn’t work get more creative

Can I get some quest for glory 4 coins please?

kings quest 20 wen

>another useless coin that doesn't bring anything new neither solves any existing problem

Just bought 100k

it's POS now but if you'd read the whitepape thne you'd see that they are going to change it to a POW eventually. I wouldn't say it's useless either. Bitcoin Green is staying POS. This is the first solar renewable POW that i know of.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 5.03.41 PM.png (1580x1666, 519K)

yeah, a gem. What other terminology would suit your high IQ user? ffs you guys are such faggits sometimes.

why?

Then leave and stop peddling your shitcoins. This coin brings nothing new to the table, there is no reason for it to exist

idfk i rarely post on here. Just thought I'd point to one decent looking project. DON'T BUY IT. if you don't see the appeal of cheap masternodes then i can't help you man. The negativity here is lame. 2017 biz was actually open minded to obscure projects imo.

You even stole the sierra games logo? kek
man I loved playing empire earth back in the day... Much better than age of gaympires

>Why won't people buy into my scam :(

The only people left on Jow Forums now understand the market enough to not buy a shitty scamcoin.
>CMC
>POS
>Masternodes
>Twitter
This doesn't make the coin unique or stand out today. None of these are reasons for a coin to make it.

Dude, people here got scammed buying conventment. There are easy pickings here for these scammers.

so the network is totally centralized and shits off at night.
> just bought 100k

the market doesn't always care about massive innovation. Thank you for regulating this board for projects that only seem fit for you user. You are /biz? cool ok

>if you don't see the appeal of cheap masternodes then i can't help you man
I'll sell you as many cheap masternodes as you like. I can start a new coin every week and sell you a new masternode! You're a fool to not buy them!

>The negativity here is lame
Yah no shit you come here with your shitcoin trying to scam us, ya we're going to be negative.

Except the "market" for this coin is people more retarded than yourself who will buy a coin based on the mc and buzzwords

who in gods name are these people? it's just a honest coin shill relax. not really getting scam vibes from this project desu

people are fudding this coin like their children are being held hostage. thank you for clarification /biz now i know this is a solid project.