Hope you bought

Shit's about to get real in the next 48 hours

Attached: 220px-Free_willy_two_the_adventure_home.jpg (220x279, 28K)

Nice larp

I didn't buy anything, not a swing trader, most of us shouldn't even try.

Attached: 9.jpg (450x291, 161K)

explain plz broke user here waiting for 100x long

Attached: 216260E2-3469-4F48-8E23-87944184A574.png (432x289, 35K)

if by "bought" you meant downloading and cataloging hundreds of Free Willyᵗᵐ images for the purposes of trolling Jow Forums in the coming weeks
then yes

Attached: dims.jpg (1000x655, 125K)

Tripcode is from previous thread
Hello mr. Willy
A bit more info?
We are not going to 1.5-3.5k?

down or up, thats all i need to know, thanks for the tips so far, made me some nice profits.

Do you like free willy 1 or 2 more?

LARP. The real Willy said he’d never use trip codes.

>The real Willy said he’d never use trip codes.
Proofs?

He never uses trips

Well, the "real willy" must be retarded as any rakesh could easily sway anyone on this board. A trip code is necessary for this type of distribution of information, on BIZ of all places.

Lets be real, do people really trust what they see on here anymore (other than the occasional new fag)? It's just literal rakesh and pujeets trying to sell you their coin. This dip was excellent, as it brought life back onto this board.. For how long I wonder?

He said we'd know it's him by his prose.

Have you ever given a good call me Free Willy #2

wrong trip

Attached: 17A90510-1618-4015-B3E3-08B350F06368.png (750x1334, 332K)

but I fucking toadaso

I did yes but faggot fakes like this faggot larper made me change my mind see the thread linked here

Attached: BB563D9B-8899-45A5-98D6-02058CF3A0F0.png (945x614, 628K)

Hello my friend please come here

Btw we’re probably not going back above 6k for a long time ;)

Looked a little bit into the "moon phases" bit from yesterday. Very interesting.. thanks for that info

>Btw we’re probably not going back above 6k for a long time ;)
Hmmmm
So probably shouldnt throw money in crypto right now? Wait for 1.5-3.5k bhottom range?
Anything about XRP? It seems that XRP now moves somewhat disconnected from BTC

Tell us more willyanon

That's it? That's your reasoning?

lmao

You’re welcome
I’d chill out for now temp bottom around nov 23 but still a ways to go down from here 3-5k range ideal we need hard capitulation still once the reddit crypto subs are dead and msm reports a “crypto suicide” or a few that’s the buy signal a few in my group are looking for, as I’ve said before very likely there will be no bull til mid to late 2019 at the earliest
See above

so should i be buying here or what is it not going above 6k?

If you’re a trader use the coin volatility to your advantage, if not sidelines are your fren

So mid 2019 start looking for the whale to jump over the sell wall. FREEE WIILLLLY
thanks for info though seriously

whats gonna happen to link through all this

What do you think about coins like LTC IOST ZIL or XLM? Again, thank you for all your feedback

I see thank You very much
But anything on XRP? ;)

Thanks for Your insight

Seems like all the big whales are buying now, is willy the smartest one or the dumbest?

>Seems like all the big whales are buying now
Proofs?

Just Willy sir with the free Willy imagery, free Willy 2 is a larping faggot trying to be me.
Might hold up better than most coins do to the cult like holders but it also ran up a lot these past few months so a dump back to 5k sats ain’t outta the picture just yet
Shitcoins don’t interest me at all
I don’t like XRP and dumped everything at 2.50 earlier this year and stopped following since, it’s become a haven of pajeets and normies which can be good or bad. You have a massive shill army but its a retarded shill army
Whales are selling now

Which coins besides btc would you suggest?

EOS and bchsv I picked up a few bchsv at 70-80 today and some Eos at 4.35 but i am already selling those now. fiat is your friend for now.

all these trip codes are confusing me i dunno who to beleive which WILLY IS THE REAL WILLY

save me whales

is it possible to have 2 tripcodes if you pay for 2....what if the 2 willy whales is the same guy, and one of them will be right no matta wat

SAVE THE WHALES

>pay for trip codes
Hello new fren, I’m the “real Willy” autists will be able to tell it’s me by the tone in my writing.

I’m Willy 2, my only purpose was to get the real Willy bro to make a trip code. Ask him he can confirm

how low is this going or is it going high, give it to me straight famous celebrity whale

your old fren
jesse

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Kek

>Shitcoins don’t interest me at all
Would you consider hot to be a shitcoin?

only faggots get shaken out. stay poor

This is not how willy actually typed, kys impostor

Correct
A’s per last posts 3-5k with possible wicks to 2k
Designated street shitting coin
Correct but chads preserve their wealth and buy back more cheaper
You believe what you want to believe

may i have a bitcoin mr whale sir

34kpYSG7WaZWAaX8SLHGVUUWyhetSxRN83

SAVE ME WHALE MAN

Attached: images.jpg (284x178, 6K)

Do you really think Craig Wright can outgambit bitmain in this hashing war? It seems like the only way SV can win now is with a zero-day exploit of some sort unless they've secretly outhashed bitmain.

Nice sirs just sent 100k ;)
Long term yes, bitmain is in the midst of an IPO so there is some strategic game theory going on as they need to be profitable, also look up squire mining and probably grab a few shares of their stock in the dips too.

Sir whale, is it time to buy back in or stay in stablecoins?

Attached: images.png (693x443, 36K)

Wait, you think Craig will win the war?

>whales are selling now
Show data
My info proves the opposite

Mid to late 2019 unless you’re a trader
He has a chance yes, time will tell.
Look at the charts. Ain’t average joe that brought us down to 5200 earlier today.

Bitmain's going to be bleeding money defending ABC but Jihan Wu has verbally committed to backing ABC

>Ain’t average joe that brought us down to 5200 earlier today.
that was an obvious attempt to get cheap btc, and it bounced back immediately, so obviously it worked
stop bullshitting. whales are buying.

Then go all in what do I care?

Have you ever been to asia? Naive

I'm an HKer and working for one of the few non-scam Chinese projects. I was just literally stating facts.

I don't think bitmain can win a drawn out war but they don't need along one to make things very difficult and expensive for craig wright

Link to previous thread: And before that: Random strings of numbers and letters
3DnG6dD4iNqpz72VFCN2qx1mJVhEfvrTjU
0xf717968Db6c254cC206bB9D953B74911652D2d17

red queen?

lmao what a fucking idiot
screencapped your shitpost

This is true, I never use trip codes. OP is an imposter FreeWilly.