How much do you hold?

How much do you hold?

Attached: Holochain Wolf Transparent.png (1434x1560, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtPfTGAlBG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another shitcoin trying to taint a franchise with their shilling
god. its like clockwork
FUNfair tried to ruin kakegurui, ARK tried to ruin neptunia, and now look where those shitcoins are now

Why are you fags spamming HOT? Is something going to happen?

30 million

Attached: D89D1A74-F87D-4729-B579-24EFC6F599BA.jpg (900x1247, 254K)

So this explains why the Skytards hate Holo so much. Synth, Scammer Supreme, feels threatened by it and has labeled it a scam.

I'm HODLing 1m. I'm waiting on my fiat deposit to show up on Coinbase so I can buy the dip.

119k only atm. Other coins have priority atm such as xlm, trying to fill my bags on these first, holo is probably going to be cheap for a long time now

>Synth
>calling someone else a scammer
shameless

Mainnet is set to launch in 2-4 months. It won't be much longer.

This, all of the partnerships are being announced after the launch too.

They are in DC working with groups currently and they already are being queried by the UN.

sexy women aren't going to make me buy your shitcoin

See you in 4 months when this shitcoin is still an ERC20 token

6.6 million

Maybe, it took ETH 19 months to launch. Just don't KYS when we take top 20 and you are still holding your ARK or SKY bags.

Why the fuck would it be delayed? The alpha release is working beautifully, the hackathons have got more devs than ETH ever had, and they already have some things hosted on it.

People just don't realize how much actual adoption they've been working on. I don't think it'll launch with something huge... but there's already a shitload more developer interest than ETH or any of the ETH wannabes like EOS, ever had. If nothing else, it's going to replace ETH as the standard platform for launching new crypto within 3 years.

Yikes. Check out how the development is coming along next time.

Attached: implying.png (266x474, 161K)

Only 300k. But even if it goes to .5 i'll be fucking thrilled. That will be a nice down payment on rental property.

I watched Matthew Schutte's AMA last night and I'm just so fucking comfy now.

Check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=gtPfTGAlBG0

Attached: sky_dive_mud_man.png (640x640, 349K)

i had 175,000,000 holochain at one point.. yeah that is a lot. i dumped it. it is an inferior AWS masquerading as a blockchain.. it is a scam to sell overpriced hardware.. a pnd group shills it on biz from time to time

>How much do you holo?
1 holo $10,000 eoy
hol up

Attached: bitcone.jpg (650x433, 42K)

Didn't this shit just dump hard?
You're at 15 sats now.

So good, actual apps