LINK+HOT friendship thread

Two of the only based and redpilled tokens on the market right now that will leave blockchain behind. The war between Craig and Roger has demonstrated how fragile this old dinosaur tech is. Imagine being a bitcoin maximalist after watching this shit show. Make way for the future.

Attached: 7A1B51E2-A193-4E8B-B6CF-A6C37672A842.png (1509x1034, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtPfTGAlBG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trying to compare an absolute non functional shittoken with LINK
Nope.

Why would I want middleware (((link))) when HOT, ETH & EOS all won't need oracles because they all will have protocol level oracles that have more features then chainlink will allow?

>forever poor

Unironically the only two coins I hold

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-001009_Binance.jpg (543x296, 25K)

Holo actually has more proven function than LINK already. Lots of shit's already being built on it at hackathons and the product even has some stuff built on it in alpha.

Those are two alternative logos for the Firefox Nightly builds (beta / pre-release builds). Nothing to do with Holochain. That said, I do think Mozilla will work with holo to build a browser.

you HOT shitcoiners are annoying. explain to me why HOT, whose team is compromised of women and old boomers can achieve anything

They said that they were working on a non DNS browser that would utilize DHT sites and apps. Also, the proposed logo came after they hosted holochain so maybe stop and think for a minute.

linkies i offer frenship. accept it. we run this place now hehee

die hot fags, LINK will make you redundant, didnt you hear about sergey ending the need for tokenization?

reported

t. Npc

Because global consensus will be blockchain's downfall. No matter how many shit scaling solutions Vitalik and others try to throw at their shitcoins, they will never work as well as Holo. Ethereum on its best day will still be orders of magnitude slower/more expensive than holo.

Attached: 2018-11-15 17.19.28.jpg (695x845, 93K)

Global consensus will be good when off-chain computation is introduced. I see blockchain right for finance, law, and business, while holo will create a whole new market for p2p dapps. New social media dapps will likely happen on holo

No, everything can happen on Holo.

You get the same security with none of the bullshit or monolithic implementation.

Doesn't holo make link useless?

Whats the ideal stack? Right now I got 1mil Holo & 10k Link

New vid demonstrating hApps
youtube.com/watch?v=gtPfTGAlBG0

Attached: holochainatlas.jpg (698x1176, 299K)

The market has spoken. HOT is a shitcoin like the rest while LINK remains the god token. Dumping this bullshit as we speak.

Attached: 8061C7E1-B370-4779-96EA-58DBB101E0AC.jpg (750x433, 49K)

Shhhh don’t let the linkies know

How the fuck do you lose money on hot??? Pic related

Attached: 01950D34-ED7D-42C4-A929-E76678EC492C.jpg (750x145, 40K)

Is that photo real?

sure is, new road map is expecting an update soon but last one said shipped by eoy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 6.06.40 PM.png (660x644, 196K)

hot is an inferior AWS masquerading as a blockchain... a scam to sell overpriced hardware...