Big schlongo

I dont need to make it because I have a big schlongo that you can see through my pants and the girls fucking LOVE IT.
Sometimes I fuck 3 girls in one night.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-27027-1363794903-9.jpg (360x291, 21K)

Mine only looks impressive when half chubbed

Attached: pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme-002-8fe017.png (717x622, 79K)

>the gays love it

Jesus Christ...stick with posting your *schlop* threads

Attached: image.jpg (474x316, 21K)

please mr big scholongo teach me your ways

>3 girls in a night
Enjoy that HPV triggered cancer. My chad brother died at 38 from esophageal cancer cause by roastie HPV. Before he died he was paralyzed from the waist down for 4 months. I helped him make sure his ass was clean after shitting and getting on and off the toilet. Good times.

I don't care about being doxxed, here is the gofundme I did so you know I'm not larping: gofund me/JoshErb

One more thing OP, go fuck yourself.

t. no family left

Attached: HPV-Related+Disease+in+Males.jpg (960x720, 109K)

it's pronounced "penor"

Damn user. Sorry for your loss fren.

Thanks fren.

Attached: 1541254912164.jpg (612x480, 14K)

Fuck man sorry to hear about that. I’m sitting in the hospital right now watching my dad struggle with lung cancer

That sucks bro pray I don't have to go through that

that sucks man. nobody deserves to lose their bro to roasties. hope your shitcoins moon

Heh you are just jelly because of my schlong

Had the same shit. It was a damn nightmare. After some years the bad memories will fade away and only the good ones will stay. This is when it gets better.
Good luck fren better times will be ahead I wish you the best

>being edgy
Not at all, proud voluntary celibate here because of that and I sincerely hope it doesn't happen to you. Do what you gotta do to get through life, kiddo.

You are true frens I will never meet irl and the kind of people that keeps me from kms.

Good thoughts to your pop.

sorry nate

Regular checkups of all holes are needed when dealing with roasties.
Thankfully the vaccines that have come out will protect most people now.
Sorry for your loss user

It’s such a fucking roller coaster. The docs are dickheads one walks in and gives good news then another comes in with bad. He pumped to the gills with pain pills and idk if it’s makeing him worse because he can’t shit or piss.

Thanks.

I just wanna tell people out there cancer is not a fucking joke. It’s all funny talking shit online until you gotta go through this shit. Spend as much time with the people you care about. That’s the one thing I wish I did. I fucked around on my computer when he was across the hall. It’s feels like shit. I would not wish this on anyone

why did you have to take care of him
where was his wife?

>Not at all, proud voluntary celibate here because of that and I sincerely hope it doesn't happen to you. Do what you gotta do to get through life, kiddo.
Schlonglet detected lmao

wtf i thought std's werent a problem in first world countries? could he not get treatment? or was it just discovered too late?

Ok chimp

They do it because he would suffer without pain killers

Hold his hand as long as possible

>why
Because I wanted to, I had to. It was the end. We were best pals.
>where
She was there and did a great job, better than any white roastie (she's Argentinian). But a 100 pound woman can't lift a 180 man very easily and can't challenge the doctors on their bullshit and mistakes.

But hey, shouldn't we be talking about OP's big schlong and how you yourself can spread HPV to up to 3 chicks in a night? I mean that's what the OP kike fucker want's. Isn't it OP? Amirite you fucking fuck?

Come at me you jew faggot, no doubt in my mind you're one of them. I've doxxed myself. You're making Hitlers out here you self-defeatist race of shitbags. Come at me kikel.

Get outta my fucking schlong thread you fucking asshole my grandma is in the hospital right now and about to maybe die and I need some distraction and all you do is wave around your tiny weener in my face with your death shit

dude you should see a therapist unironically if this thread is triggering you so much

Your thread is now mine faggot. It's now a voluntary celibacy and HPV prevention SJW thread. You got modern AIDS big guy, and you don't even know it.

Sorry about your Grandma.

Attached: 1425781419940.png (201x178, 54K)

That's Jon Hamm

>wtf i thought std's werent a problem in first world countries?
you thought wrong

To keep this on topic for Jow Forums, does user know of any crypto based gofundme alternatives? So when OP gets penor cancer we can all help him out?

Damn user, that's disgusting but you're a real bro.

My losses were minimal this week, so I needed something to get mad about today. I can't do therapy I'm too mad at the world. Thanks tho.

Lol. I did it for a while then he shook my hand off as if I was acting like a faggot

Well I usually use a well fitting XXL condom so no aids for me.

sorry to hear that man

Attached: chair.jpg (1113x1600, 219K)

Its because he don't want to make you feel bad

Discovered too late. GP doctor blew him off for 18 months with *here take these Maalox*

Guys can we pls stay on topic? The topic is: my schlong

Fuck man, so sorry to hear that. I think I might have HPV. What do I do, does anyone know?

Don't eat them and don't kiss them roasties. You shouldn't anyway if they're castaways. Maybe you'll be okay. You don't want girl-cancer OP, we need you here with us, you're a good shitposter.

>voluntary celibate
They have HPV vaccines now.

Nobody knows. Bro was one of the first that the doctors in Wisconsin had seen. They had boards and shit about it at the University.

It's actually several strains, and he had the vaccine. He died in 2015, 7 months after discovery.

This is now a voluntary celibacy and HPV prevention SJW thread. The only place your schlong belongs now is in your dying grandma

I have an 8 inch dick with 5.75 inch girth. I'll still die a virgin. I'm a grower though. Not a show-er.

Yeah I know. I’m fucking torn man, I think he has a chance but I don’t want him so suffer. He told my brothers and I that he just wants to die. Fuck it’s so hard. Idk if I should just let him go or tell him to fight it

What happend to the whore that gave it to him?

He will do what he will do just support him with any choice he makes

Don't know which one, but I have my suspects. I de-platformed as much as possible afterwards so can't Facebook spy anymore. I hope you come through this okay user, you basically have to is what I've learned.

How do they know it was triggered by HPV? It could have been due to some random cause.

Based. Hang all women from the trees with ropes made from the dicks of castrated chads.

How about you put your fucking insecurities out my troll thread?