Who here in the top 1% of traders?

Yep. I'm still going.

Attached: daytrades.png (888x1044, 1.27M)

Do you seriously only have 500 USD?

$557 actually. Used to be like $317. Profit is profit, big or small.

nice, wats your secret?

Don't be evil.

No, when your trading profit represents a worse return on time invested than wagecucking in mcdonalds no one gives a fuck.

Throw around 50 grand and see how you do tiger.

Jow Forums said that from my jump to .0619 to .0829
I wonder what Jow Forums will say when i reach .1200, .2400 and .4800

Slowly getting there, but one day I'll have built up to that and beyond.

If you're not trading multiple BTC I literally never want to hear from you.
The poorest paj in pajistan can afford to spunk $500 at a time opening multiple accounts for a classic chain letter scam. Kindly gfy and kys.

>top 1%
to actually get rich you would have to be in the top 0.001%+, same goes for holders.

dude you are poverty tier

eh, it's never stopped me from trying.

You're still around a year away from .4800 with how slow you are. Enjoy the mad gains

A year's pretty good for a 7.75 times return on investment. Definitely better than boomer funds.

>I wonder what Jow Forums will say when i reach .1200, .2400 and .4800
then you'll still have made less profit than me when i make 1% profit in a trade which happens once or twice a week and takes about 2 hours of work. your bitmex balance is 0.1 btc, that's what i sometimes pay in trading fees in only a day

It's not really a competition. It's a me game. That's great you're able to make good gains off a 1%. I'm just showing that it is possible to trade in this market, is all.

I don't really see anyone else posting their trades on a consistent basis anyways. It is a little bit attention whoring, but I just wanna give hope to other poor anons out there.

Yeah, but what's your hourly wage lmao

congrats
haters gonna hate
haters can send me $200 bucks if they are so pissed about it.

profit is profit, couldn't have said it better myself.

Attached: buffy.jpg (970x450, 42K)

It's easy to move in and out of positions with only $500. It gets harder with a bigger stack. It's easy to get stuck and not be able to sell without taking a heavier hit when your stack grows out of diapers.

about $11 a day. user above was right when he said I live in poverty.

true, I guess we all start somewhere. this won't make you rich though. that's going to take real risk.

don't listen to these fags, starting off small is a good way to gain experience. keep doing your thing user, you'll get there

Thanks

You're right, but bitcoin is fairly liquid at the moment and I have a long ways to go before I have to worry about that anyways.

I'm fine with risk. Really can't get any worse than my current situation anyways. It's either I stay poor or fight to make it out.

Ok so you deposited some bitcoin then what did you do to increase it? I don't get what you did to grow it from 0.0619 to 0.1

Bought low and sold high user.

So throughout the day, you buy low sell high repeatedly?

Pretty much, yes. I try to take advantage of bitmex's funding and limit rebates too when I can.

What pairs do you trade btc in? And why bitmex instead of some other exchange like binance?

very good job! you stack will grow in no time if you stay disciplined.

I only trade xbt/usd. Might get into the others, might not. As for using bitmex, quite frankly, it has perks that other exchanges cannot offer me. Leverage, shorting, rebates, etc.

Thanks fren, hopefully your stack grows too. I'd love to see everyone on Jow Forums make it one day.

lmao .04 BTC....nice job
come back when you actually move size on bitmex

I'll certainly be here when I reach higher amounts. But it takes time to foster growth. Be patient and I'll return.

>take 3 months to margin trade 0.06 into 0.1

KEK, I make over 5x your whole roll in a month and a half HODLING shitcoins with significantly less risk, give me a break.

Attached: hereyougofag.jpg (1112x1076, 282K)

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Nice, keep it up.

>people shitting on OP for his compounding gains
keep it up bro. 1% a day on 4k is over a million within a year.

Thanks man. I don't mind being shit on - I know I'm poor. But I'll fight like hell not to be anymore.

He'll get bitmexrekt long before he gets there, margin trading is for fools.

Attached: 1531684519622.gif (246x246, 1.7M)

margin trading is better than risking a larger portion of your stack on shitcoins

when i started trading all i cared about was making enough money to cover my food expenses
every little thing adds up

Say that after you get liquidated.

Attached: 1522406829769.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

liquidated on a $50 position at 25x? HURTS SO MUCH BRO DAMN THAT $50
meanwhile you gotta risk a hard $1250 on shitcoins for more risk and less reward

Bro, what's the point of making such a small trade. Your transaction fees will eclipse any gains you have.

you get paid for limit orders on bitmex bro

Bitmex will pay you for making the order.

Anyways, margin trading or shitcoins, there's no perfect style. Profit is profit, either way. You can do well with either.

>meanwhile you gotta risk a hard $1250 on shitcoins for more risk and less reward
The fuck kind of math are you doing? my trade at the time was around $450 or somewhere around 0.065 BTC (0.007% of my portfolio) and I cashed out around 0.57 BTC with zero chance of losing it all because even scam shitcoins still have some level of buy support. You risked 10% of your portfolio with the possibility of losing all of that 10% dude. You're lying to yourself if you think you're playing it safe and I'm the one gambling.

I have even less than him. And it's mostly because of the risks I took.

I hope we all make it someday user...
I don't care how toxic some of you fuckers are, at least you understand what the bottom feels like...I wouldn't want to spend my good days with a bunch of people who don't.

Attached: errytyme.jpg (535x577, 38K)

don't worry about those faggots user, soon enough you'll be up 10,000% and they'll still be faggots.
just keep it under 5x leverage and you'll be fine

Just be patient. You'll get there.

Don't worry, I don't play too crazy.

Thanks for answering. I'm curious, why do you trade only xbt/usd and not other pairs or crypto? Do you sit in front of a monitor all day waiting for prices to drop/rise or do you analyze in some way? Do you have any websites/books that you would recommend to a noob?

One pair is easier to keep track of than multiple pairs. It's easier to get a good intuitive sense of the market that way. I try to remain in fairly neutral positions until periods of high volatility, so monitor time depends on how wildly bitcoin swings. I've been at the monitor basically all day today of course.

No websites or books. Best way to learn is by doing. No one except yourself can tell you how to best utilize your money.

So you watched charts for a month for $240? You literally could have worked at McDonald's and made better money. Why in the fuck do I even come to this Indonesian basket weaving board anymore.

thanks friend. righteous dubs.

Attached: stuntman.jpg (430x420, 23K)

this is so cringe. I can just imagine your personality and how you interact with your friends outside of crypto. being the quiet, mysterious kind of guy. the less you say about crypto the more they assume you know what you are doing, you believe that you know what you are doing. You make this illusion in your head that you are on a grand path to something spectacular and you are slowly getting there. There is not, you are not on it, all there is are people who make it and people who dont, there is no fucking journey it is just you either win or you lose. and all your little faggety trades are so utterly pointless in the scheme of things that when you realize that fact you will not even mention it to yourself and just ignore it, and move onto something else. Because the truth is if you were really that smart, you would have got into bitcoin 3 years ago, but you didnt, so you arnt. I cant say that i havent met you before because you kind of people are all the same. I dont know what it is but with people like you i take pleasure in seeing you fail or seeing your little hope or schemes die. I dont know what makes me like this but for some reason i dont want your kind to succeed. I am sorry that is just how i feel

lol if you spent the time just working a minimum wage job you would have made the same in that timespan (if not more)

you are a poor dumb faggot

Money's all relative user. The percentage increase is usually more important, what with compounding and all. It takes time to grow nonetheless.

=)

Now this is some good pasta. Maybe it is all pointless in the end. But honestly, it can't get any worse than it is right now. What even is $300 to me 10 years from now if I'm still poor? Might as well try and make some use out of it, it's all I got.

Your bragging is absolutely pathetic, fuck off

OP keep doing what you are doing and don't listen to these jealous and bitter fags

this is also why I've only been trading Bitcoin and haven't touched alts since Jan