He doesn’t own any LinkPool

> He doesn’t own any LinkPool
> He thinks he’s going to stake on his own
> He’s too lazy to even try to figure out how to run a node on testnet

Attached: 47E8CC53-0A8E-4927-9B89-3CAA0B5158FD.jpg (1136x764, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staking.linkpool.io/stake-withdraw/dex
youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM
stackoverflow.com/questions/9097382/bloomberg-open-api
youtube.com/watch?v=BVD3SjkoWuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he wants to give away 25% of his profits
>He believes the fud that link pool will somehow have proprietary API data

How does one own LinkPool?

I think the 25% cut is fair. If you run your own node you will need to

1) provide the hardware the node will run on,
2) Provide API's that the data requesters are interested in and alot of these API's have to be paid,
3) Have the knowledge and confidence to set up your node in a way that you don't make a mistake and lose part of your collateral Link.

If any collateral loses were to happen to Linkpool, they are going to cover that off the 25% fee. So all in all I think the Linkpool model is really fair.

50k LINK, 5 LP shares
Pretty fuckin comfy

t.35k and 8LP
how do I get there?

redpill me on a best-case-scenario for LP staking nodes

I'm pretty sure the team has said API data won't be a problem for everyday node holders. Let's say everyone joins massive pools, what's the point of it being a decentralized Oracle then? People can leave if their pool starts doing shady shit? Oh cool it's DPoS. You know I'm right. They want to make it easy for everyone to run their own node

>he hasn't heard about the new notes

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

>he doesn't really think they are coming

I could tell you that JP Morgan has stacked more silver than the hunt brothers ever managed to get their hands on.

I could tell you that China's thirst for gold has never been higher and that it was rumored that the Yuan and gold were about to go public.

I could tell you that the USD is slowly creeping to parity with the XDR.

I could tell you that cryptocurrency failed at tricking the boomers to go all in.

I could tell you that US politics is setup right now to completely control the Fed.

I could tell you that all government minting of precious metals was triggered by high level military operations.

I could tell you that a society without precious metals is the most debased and immoral group of people ever and history proves it time and time again.

Attached: 1dolla.jpg (1400x1411, 180K)

How do I buy LP ?

>I'm pretty sure the team has said API data won't be a problem for everyday node holders
Bloomberg API subscription costs around $14,000 if you join a pool or the naas service you would profit from their subscription at an evident lower price.

>Let's say everyone joins massive pools, what's the point of it being a decentralized Oracle then?
What's the point of reputation being 3rd parties or the ability to manually select those nodes that you trust as a requester or even sorting them by identities you trust? You are "blaming" Linkpool for features that the Chainlink team has implemented in the code.

> They want to make it easy for everyone to run their own node
That's 100% right, avoiding being penalized is going to require more knowdledge and skills though.

Is this just a bot posting this stupid shit now?

Thanks bro

Good points. For the record I'm not hating on linkpool but it is still very much to be determined if it'll be worth 25% to stake with them. I guess I wouldn't mind getting a small amount as insurance, the prices have been ridiculous though. Ill wait for any sort of real volume on the dex

>Bloomberg API subscription costs around $14,000 if you join a pool or the naas service you would profit from their subscription at an evident lower price.

Let me preface this by saying that I don't expect an answer to all of these questions, and that I'm just thinking out loud.

stackoverflow.com/questions/9097382/bloomberg-open-api

The post from "user2023861" in the Stackoverflow thread above from 2014 says that a Bloomberg account costs about $2,000/month. Are you saying that a Bloomberg API subscription is around $14,000 annually?

Is there a way for current LINK holders to know what kind of cut they'll get from this? Does it depend on how much LINK you have staked?

Again, I know it's too early to be asking all of this but maybe some Anons know something that others don't.

Attached: Dexo-1LUwAQSx0n.jpg (1400x728, 69K)

One thing all you should know is that for the most part YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RE-SELL API. DATA.

You can't just subscribe to this data and then re-sell it as your own, that would be illegal.

I wonder how LinkPool plans to accommodate for this?

Attached: 123124.png (547x478, 269K)

> UPS is reselling amazon packages

imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1515710715268.png (1000x871, 482K)

this is the worst post ive seen in awhile and its actually making me mad

Attached: 1540351432343.jpg (970x545, 63K)

>Buy Bloomberg API subscription
>Sell the API data to thousands of of data requesters to trigger their smart contracts

Seriously, why would anyone buy the Bloomberg API if I can get the data for cheap from Chainlink node operators?

Attached: Brainlet.png (255x198, 5K)

You guys should chill, LP is heavily overpriced, I sold some at 10 ETH myself and will probably rebuy a little once ETH pumps again, it's due for one and that will make LP shares dump. Also, try not to overcommit, if you're below 20k LINK it's probably better to buy more LINK at that point because LP won't moon without LINK mooning first. Don't add way too expensive, high risk to your already risky af position. I'd get more LP at 4-5 ETH/share or something...

at 4-5eth sellers will be selling at a loss which is impossible. current prices are fine as is

I got my node up on test now what? Im recieving new headers every couple seconds but what else can i do? Ive loaded up some testnet eth and link, how do i start to provide data or some shit?

Attached: 683D2873-420E-4E3A-9DCA-A260C91153E0.png (748x775, 534K)

I mean once ETH reaches above 300$ which I'm actually expecting before EOY.

The ponzi runs without data fine as well...

if link has a good chance to increase in value by eoy then so will linkpool. Weirdly enough the share prices actually increase in parallel to link

I'm on mobile for today and the link works but can't see the orderbooks... how's the buy and sell side looking? Would be interesting to know while reading your conversation

well JP morgan does have a metric ass ton of silver now (price started dumping right after they made their vault to hold)

8.5/10.5eth bid/ask. Asking price was around 7-7.5 eth when link was 0.49

youtube.com/watch?v=BVD3SjkoWuo
watch this fren

Thanks famalam