Satoshi is alive or comprimised

Math fag here. I know a lot of you are confused about the recent signing of satoshi's keys so ill help explain it to you and show how you can verify the signature yourselves;
TL;DR -> Verify the signature for satoshi’s keys here; repl.it/repls/FakeFrayedInformation

The key in question that was signed is here;
>12cbQLTFMXRnSzktFkuoG3eHoMeFtpTu3S
here is a link to a transaction to that address;
>blockchain.com/btc/tx/0437cd7f8525ceed2324359c2d0ba26006d92d856a9c20fa0241106ee5a597c9

if you have a look, you can see that the tx is dated on; 2009-01-09.
To put it into perspective, the first ever transaction was to hal finney, on 2009-01-12.
Which means the only one that has access to the private key here, is satoshi (unless he shared the key with someone else).

So we know the key belongs to satoshi.

Now here is the ecdsa signature;
Rx: 97921318692748166969765893503724782362221860890089306445657980140065784098104
S: 17870770544568028453805091504963125490615703388985597936947183001452377396233
H(m): 90774958364900180671716888080665726921328827653065727390791155349203800699667

It probably looks like bullshit numbers to a lot of you, but you can verify the signature yourself here;
>repl.it/repls/FakeFrayedInformation
(Just click "Run" and it will run the code in your browser and check the ecdsa signature).

If you are wondering, “how can I trust this ecdsa signature”, just know that every transaction on bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency, is verified by ecdsa signing.
Its provably secure, and government agencies etc. use it to verify public keys. More details here;
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_Curve_Digital_Signature_Algorithm

1/2

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 10.37.36.png (660x666, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9xpivk/satoshi_i_do_not_want_to_be_public_but_there_is/e9u9kqb/
github.com/patio11/wrightverification
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This signature proves that whoever signed it, owns the key for this address;
>12cbQLTFMXRnSzktFkuoG3eHoMeFtpTu3S

Anyway, this is unironically huge. Either satoshi has somehow been killed/compromised and his keys stolen, someone has broken ecdsa standard (very very very unlikely), or satoshi is back.

Personally I think satoshi has been killed/kidnapped since it looks like craig wright is shilling the same thing about segwit being insecure. but its up to you i guess to make your own decision. What i can say for 100% certainty, is that whoever made this signature had access to satoshi's keys.

godspeed.

2/2

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 07.37.28.png (1464x1350, 1.64M)

>100% sure
Prove to me this isn't a reused hash.

blah blah blah

Attached: tenor(2).gif (220x121, 35K)

>h(m) without m
Wow its fucking meaningless.

ok explanation appreciated.

i see some guys saying this confirms white is satochi- what do you think? I mean d he was satochi back in the day, he would still have the key to sign into this account, no?

what if Craig Wright actually is satoshi?

does he really have the IQ?

Didnt Satoshi say "bloody" once? Isnt craig aussie, dont they say bloody? Fuck he's such a weirdo though it's like we're living in a movie.

>move your coins to a new wallet
>Publish your old private key
>Anyone can hash it and determine if it maps to the original address, which is now empty

CSW is a scammer

If Craig was satoshi he would have proven it and everyone and their mom would be mining SV instead of ABC. Wright is a pretentious lying faggot who bluffs on literally everything.

>I think satoshi has been killed/kidnapped since it looks like craig wright is shilling the same thing about segwit

Newsflash: They're the same individual.

Craig reused a hash already last time when he was raided and in all the news. How can be sure?

this but unironically

No, he wouldn't wanna do that. Try thinking a little more about it.

Illuminate me.

Your ERC tokens are dead.

at best craig wright was in contact with satoshi at the time of the btc launch and had prepared fairly powerful miners to mine early blocks without satoshi expecting that. he said that such a scenario would make him satoshi in an interview that i can't be fucked to find. that's his rationalization for this whole charade. he is just one of the first bitcoin miners

It's simple. As soon as satoshis identity is known, media and all people get crazy because he has the ultimate power. It's like suddenly bitcoin is the most centralized coin with just one man at the top. And if this is crazy maniac Craig, holy fuck. Bitcoin will drop to -1000 which is not possible, but in this case it might work and universe will no longer exist and up is down.

Attached: idontbelieveit.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

Why people think that Satoshi was killed?

because Satoshi potentially holds 1M BTC
those people want to cope with the fact that 1M BTC might be dumped some day in the future

ELIB(rainlet)?

Doing God’s work user

we have no idea what the signed message is. the cropped screenshot being passed around shows that the hash doesn't match in the uncropped version.

Craig shilling the same thing is a proof that he is Satoshi and wants all the good for bitcoin and hinting it with that obvious play.
You can't see it because you only believe in evil. He is Satoshi and he wants all the best and is fighting nearly alone against all the people only being able to believe in evil.
He is also saying that he might reveal himself in end 2019 because he probably thinks until then it's clear if his vision is death or alive. I'm not sure in which of these cases he might not prove it.

One thing is also clear. If he proves he is Satoshi, he will die.
He will fucking die that's for sure.
He was the richest human in the universe. Now, in case Bitcoin (btc) will die soon, there is Jihan Wu, who has then the same amount of Bitcoin (BCH/ABC/SV) in the forks.
Satoshi wouldn't be the richest human being in the universe anymore. Jihan would be as wealthy as Satoshi also.
Satoshi is the prophet, he has a vision, he wanted to free the world.
The hashwar will decide the fate not only about bitcoin, but also about who will be the richest human being on earth for a very long time.
Who has the power to change the world, to give budget to whatever he wants.
He can build the greatest pyramid on Earth, bigger than the Cheops pyramid. He will wipe out all the debt of the world. Makes all humans free of debt and begin the greatest human boom ever seen. No more debt.
The hashwar is a religions war. Who we want to push on that high level to be the number 1.
(1/2)

If you want Bitcoin, you will push atleast one person to the top of the world, to the sun above the pyramid.
Dont forget this!
If Craig is Satoshi and you belived in the holy whitepaper, you have to believe him that he wants to change the world to good.
If you don't want this, be sure you will bring other players (jijan wu for example) in this position. You can't be sure that he or others want to change to world to good. In case of Satoshi Nakamoto, you do.
Don't forget this.
Its not only about sound money its at the same time an election for the next and first world leader.
Dont forget this.
(2/2)

Didn't reread and corrected no errors. I don't care.

so if satoshis wallet is compromised, then btc is going to dump right?

Nah it will pump regardless of what these fags are saying but plz sell

>reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9xpivk/satoshi_i_do_not_want_to_be_public_but_there_is/e9u9kqb/
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

This is the same thing craig did to 'prove' he was satoshi before and he got called out for it.

All of this just in time for LINK to take over as the dominant store of wealth. BTC will be pointless anyway because of LINK, which will enable you to transfer "wealth" between parties based on literally anything using any currency because of the data it can provide. What is wealth? What is more valuable: the wealth you want to transfer or the mechanism by which will be fundamental to transferring all wealth? Gold or the shovel?

Richest person in the universe?? 1 mil bitcoin is like $5-6billion. IF he sold all and didn’t crash, which would be impossible. And even if he did, there would be so many richer than him.

Can't you deluded linkies just leave one single thread for the adults to talk?

Yes, the signature is signed by satoshi's public key. But the message he posted doesn't hash to the same hash though.

you are all absolute fags and morons and the more attention you give this the worse of a person you are.

if satoshi is identified btc crashes. period. btc only works if satoshi remains a mystery and the wallet is never touched

as other user's mentioned, if shit was compromised, then why hasn't anything happened and why haven't people ran from the sinking ship? what are they waiting for?

craig is a shit human being in every way shape and form, and anyone cheering for him can go die in a hole along with him.

would satoshi really be stupid enough to be this anonymous and then turn around and reveal himself in a bid for fame and to try and correct the path that his creation has taken? no. only an idiot would think that. anyone that smart would know what happens to ideas and creations once released into the world.
satoshi wanted to make his mark on history and leave it at that to pursue other things. the kind of person to be that revolutionary and anonymous isn't in it for the potential future fame or to build his resume or an emipre and sure as shit wouldn't do it by being an absolute turd of human being and get sucked into a grudge-match between factions and threaten to burn the whole thing down and on on over control of "his" creation

craig needs to off himself

reddit proved this to be a hoax

Can't you deluded no-linkers just leave one single thread for the linkies to talk?

No, because in this timeline shovels will cost $10000 EOY.

You re mentally ill. Is CW only hiring mentally unstable shills like him?

this

> btc only works if satoshi remains a mystery and the wallet is never touched
To be honest, that's also a very good argument for why Bitcoin should be replaced with another crypto. And also a good argument as to why "institutional" investors will never fully buy in..

Think of the tail risk of a completely unknown individual controlling 1/21 of the world's money supply. Of some guy just showing up and dumping everything.

>Think of the tail risk of a completely unknown individual controlling 1/21 of the world's money supply.

This lol. What if it's literally Putin or something. This is why the rich will never buy in.

stupid and btfo in countless other threads so you had to start another one
reused hash
similar to github.com/patio11/wrightverification

hey fucking moron,

"satoshi nakamoto" is already a mythical anonymous figure. instead of playing pretend with addresses, all the real satoshi has to do is go back into any old accts and mess around writing that people like jihan are fags and telling people what to do.
there is no need to cerate another figure in the form of craig to which that power has to be given. the power is already inherent in the figure of satoshi qua satoshi

oh yeah, THAT"s TOTALLY the reason btc won't become the world currency and not the ridiculous POW algo and intense electricity use as well as the absurdly low tps numbers and that by design mining slows down transaction processing. it's totally because one person owns 5% of the supply

>oh yeah, THAT"s TOTALLY the reason btc won't become the world currency and not the ridiculous POW algo and intense electricity use as well as the absurdly low tps numbers and that by design mining slows down transaction processing. it's totally because one person owns 5% of the supply
I just said it's a good argument, not that it's the only good argument against BTC. Chill out, I mostly agree with you on those points. PoW can't scale to mass adoption unless we figure out dyson spheres or something.

I'd agree, but Core and ABCucks forced his hand by fucking over the bitcoin concept. A proper implementation of the white paper needs to exist, otherwise the dream of sound, decentralized currency is dead.

this dream was dead from day 1. How can something which started trading at 1c and went to 20k ever be treated as a fucking currency? The concept is flawed, i cant believe satoshi would be so stupid to think this shit would ever be used as currency if there's limited supply and it begun trading at barely nothing. It will always be treated as a ponzi, cause thats its very nature. You cant have a currency wherein early buyers make profit off late comers, its doomed to always crash

>crash
lol

How cool is it though that Satoshi Nakamoto is still unknown?
Dude must be godly smart and aware to remain anonymous all this time. Based as fuck

Attached: 5880-funny-cartoon-faces.jpg (312x780, 26K)

It would dump harder than any dump in the history of dumps.

>Satoshi Nakamoto is still unknown

Attached: smug-satoshi.png (1700x972, 1.93M)

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

checked

Attached: saddamcrypto.jpg (749x453, 87K)

so am I a retard to not drop shit coins for BTCSV

I think satoshi is the NSA.

If satoshi is really just one guy, then that’s the greatest story known to man. One guy who created hundreds of billions from thin air all from his basement. I really hope we get to see him in a few decades after the dust settles.

I believe Craig is Satoshi and he hasn't been compromised, he is just angry that Bitcoin was hijacked.

1m btc already been dumped at this point nothing would change really.

When you spend a block, you reveal a public key which - by coincidence - can be mutated into another public key that appears to be valid, but isn't. This is the cryptology equivalent of getting a top end gaymen case and filling it with Packard Bell parts. Just as opening your new computer reveals it to be a steaming pile of shit, revealing the message used - the "m" in "H(m)" - reveals the fraud.

Craig shilling the same thing is a proof that he isn't Satoshi and doesn't want all the good for bitcoin and hinting it with that obvious play.
You can't see it because you only believe in good. He isn't Satoshi and he doesn't want all the best and is fighting nearly alone against all the people only being able to believe in good.
He is also saying that he might reveal himself in end 2019 because he probably thinks until then it's clear if his vision is a lie or a lie. I'm not sure in which of these cases he might not prove it.

One thing is also clear. He can't prove he is Satoshi, so he will lie.
He will fucking lie that's for sure.
He was the richest human in the universe. Now, in case Bitcoin (btc) will die soon, there is Jihan Wu, who has then the same amount of Bitcoin (BCH/ABC/SV) in the forks.
Satoshi wouldn't be the richest human being in the universe anymore. Jihan would be as wealthy as Satoshi also.
Satoshi is the prophet, he has a vision, he wanted to free the world.
The hashwar will neither decide the fate about bitcoin, nor about who will be the richest human being on earth for a very long time.
Who hasn't the power to change the world, to give budget to whatever he wants.
He can't build the greatest pyramid on Earth, bigger than the Cheops pyramid. He won't wipe out all the debt of the world. Makes all humans slaves of debt and begin the greatest human culling ever seen. More debt.
The hashwar isn't a religions war. Who we want to push on that high level to be the number poo in loo 2.
(1/2)

If you wont Bitcoin, you wont push atleast one person to the top kek of the world, to the fun above the pyramid.
Forget this!
Since Craig isn't Satoshi and you belived in the holy whitepaper, you haven't to believe him that he wants to dollar the world to bads.
If you want this, be sure you will bring other players (jijan wu for example) in this sexual position. You can be sure that he or others want to dollar to world to bads. In case of Satoshi Nakamoto, you poo in loo.
Forget this.
Its only about sound money its at the same time an erection for the next and loo world leader.
Forget this.
(2/2)

Reread and corrected errors. I care.