Get ready, this is gonna be history

get ready, this is gonna be history.

Dont be deluded

Attached: rdy.jpg (1321x865, 97K)

Wow. Hope does spring eternal.

No
1 last drop in the end of next week

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-14 21.21.17.jpg (551x545, 48K)

wrong
it's gonna be parabolic

in a month people will make fun of you from the screencaps taken today.

Are you even aware what you are doing? We already finished our descending triangle, that's why we broke down in the first place. All you do is drawing lines without respecting volume and price action. Retards like you are why people don't trust in TA, because niggers like you don't apply rules and just draw what they want to see.

id like to think that Jow Forums is built on hope

Attached: _==.gif (640x480, 1.56M)

Why would it go up, though?
This shit needs to dump to 4k to squeeze miners more.

Not confirmed until the monthly close sir

sorry that i dont know your 100 autism tools for TA, why do you think the price broke down in the first place?

Because they can, because they know people will panic once their sacred line is broken.

U dumb cunt

Attached: 1541662694687.jpg (896x943, 139K)

it broke your meme line, that means its going down now retard

after we hit 5k, the next resistance is like 3k. Buckle up user

>Dont be deluded
kek

no we just need to rewrite them

That's not how it works, rambesh

Nobody is putting their money into this shit anymore lol even redditors see through this shit.

this. get fucked bears

you will be sorry, wish i could share how i know this was it without endangering myself.

the birds and the bees and the niggers in the trees?

>good ol i have secret info but cant share without getting in danger meme
the heaviness of your bags is showing

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8BddLgF2.jpg (1026x970, 201K)

dubs of truth, who the fuck would buy BTC now that satoshi came out and said there is a critical flaw. just LOL

Wow, that a very shitty effort user. Allow me to point out your errors so you'll do better next time: The capitalised "LOL" was in poor fashion and a textbook Ranjeesh behavior, The lack of any capitalisation where it's actually needed. Textbook. The no thumbnail not even trying 1 sentence falsified context into a no context, it's all quite obvious that you take shits in parking lots. It's getting too simple to tell

>because niggers like you don't apply rules and just draw what they want to see.

Attached: 1480616733761.png (1160x930, 1.02M)

thanks for the link.
-FBI