How can I use being red pilled to make money?

How can I use being red pilled to make money?

I've had a total of 3 businesses fail, one made me a millionaire at 18, and then I became a tranny and then red pilled but I have no clue where to go from here. Should I fleece preppers, should I go back into trucking, what do I do?
I have zero capital by the way.

Attached: me.jpg (403x433, 24K)

>millionaire at 18
>no capital
What the fuck

Becoming a tranny is not redpilled

My parents gave me a fleet of Peterbuilt trucks and trailers and I made a nice niche hauling waste soil to dumps for $375 a load. My step dad embezzled the company and me and my mom had to dissolve it. Then I started a framing company and ended up grading house pads, then that failed after a lawsuit for a cracked foundation on a million dollar home so I started building custom motorcycles out of my garage until I had to sell home to pay debts. Now I have nothing but a lot of knowledge.
pic is me in harvest hat, tried to open a winery but bf financing it left me to do drugs in cambodia.

Attached: 20181020_145209.jpg (606x808, 144K)

my last option is to make and sell soap for the time being until I can get the money to make beer and then eventually wine. I moved up to wine country just to open a winery but land is too expensive.
any ideas would be greatly appreciated

I use my ass to get guys who have capital, im the ultimate red pilled business person

ok I guess this whole board is devoted to people investing inheritance money and not actual entrepreneurs with insight baka

larp

Attached: 1539504514013.jpg (735x545, 83K)

Damn. I'd finance you for whatever. You sound smart as a whip.

hmu [email protected]

ok ill email u rn

>Given a fleet of cars by his parents
>Has the audacity to call others out for investing inheritance

technically I wasn't given them and they were big rigs btw moron, not cars.

Go away you disgusting homo

>Given millions of dollars worth of equipment
>Fuck it up so badly you lose your house
I'd recommend becoming a prostitute

Big Rigs don‘t make money for homos

>I'd recommend becoming a prostitute
if it was legal I would. Also I didn't fuck up, my step dad did. He took a check for $50,000 from the last job we ever did and ran off to texas with his ex wife. My mom had the dump and fuel companies on her credit and we had over $25,000 in bills from that check to pay and since we didn't have the money they ruined her financially and thats why we had to liquidate the equipment.

I'm not a homo, I just like dresses and skirts like anyone with class does.

don't you get money for having a mental illness

Aids infested homo thats what you are

>Using checks in 2018
>No having accountd setup with vendors you use all the time
>Putting it on a credit card of all things
>Putting it on a personal credit card
>Not having business insurance that covers shit like this
oof

I blame my mother, she did the finances

Fuck off