Muh 1000k eoy

it's literally dumping rn. is this your savior?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17_01-34-54.png (186x505, 5K)

CHAINLINK BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

hahaha

Are you trolling? We want it to dump dumbasses. We know it will moon for real eventually and we want to buy as much as possible.

>WE WANT IT TO DUMP
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1541581373561.png (600x400, 304K)

Top kek

>eventually
it's been 14 months user. when does this "eventually" thing become a reality?

It's kind of ridiculous how high it is for only offering promises in this bear market atm anyway. So it's all good if it goes down. I'm comfy

Attached: 1541735211747.gif (540x304, 548K)

It's just a test. The weak will be left behind!

worthless fud fags, Must have been painful watching that climb from 4k, see you at 12k soon

>hurrrrrrrrr

Me too, so comfy right now, when i pump my portfolio again tomorrow its gonna bring my average buy price to a level never before thought achievable. Start the parade boys.

Attached: 1512848292232.png (265x396, 123K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-225151_Delta.jpg (1080x2220, 422K)

if link is going to 12k I can literally buy it right now. It's not like this shit is biz bagholding elite club only.

kek

buy the dip or stay poor

Not before bakkt and mainnet retard. This is just the beginning.

Attached: 1542437005305.png (1600x1200, 69K)

LINK has been in a bull run for over 4 months. 4 FUCKING MONTHS. In that time bitcoin dumped 3 times and chainlink always got affected, but only temporarily. This time is no different. You would have to be delusional to think that a 4 month bull run would be broken by a little bitcoin crash when we have literally hundreds of partnerships left to be announces and mainnet around the corner. Stay stinky friends, December will be fun.

Attached: FaceApp_1542316418064-01.jpg (390x370, 35K)

>This is actually bullish

thanks for cheap LINK panicsellers

Attached: 1542248560603.jpg (394x458, 25K)

I plan to write a phd on memecoin psycosis when tgis is all over. Will you agree to be one of my case studies? Ill contact you in a month.

how much are you paying faggot

Ill pay you 10,000 link .... in 1 month.

If he's going for a PhD he's got about -250k

Not in Australia bud

hello there, I don't think you understand what a bull run is in crypto.

I merely stated facts and you are seething.

Nice profits. How much do you have in crypto?

I bought link at 20cents, you are paying for a meme PHD. I don't think you realize how fucking retarded you are.

Attached: 1542430191353.jpg (450x450, 52K)

I bought at 20cents and am spoon feeding you. But you're right I am totally seething, don't buy link. Link is a scam, buy rope instead.

Attached: 1542430989406.gif (200x150, 556K)

Thats great bud. Just make sure you hodl no matter what.

Attached: 1541662694687.jpg (896x943, 139K)

>literally

12k fiat will take a few years but yeah, it will get there.

>biz bagholding

Yep just like my bags of BTC and ETH that I bought by reading between the lines on the 4chins faggot

Going from $0.17 to $0.62 over 4 month period steadily is a pretty fucking obvious bull run you faggot.

Told ya.

Attached: LINK.jpg (776x665, 141K)

I'll do what I want. Enjoy your student debt.

Hhhahahaha

kek

I never said link is a scam.

Why are linkies so fragile?

Attached: wrfgsrgrg.jpg (240x320, 18K)

This. Mainnet not out and it manages to pass nano on hype for the tech and fear over btc alone. This is a good sign. Of course it was going to dump when btc stabled out a little. This is only the beginning, and this has shown that cl has people's trust. Imagine what it can do once the token has a purpose. I'm still in profit over 70%. Comfy bags.

Attached: tinolink.jpg (1125x2236, 1.86M)

$1000 EOY

TRIP DUBS

LINK CANT BE STOPPED

Checked

IIll pay for it with my Shorts on BTC.

But it totally is user, rope is what you should long.

this is sad bait

While you're at it I have some magic beans for sale...

care to explain?

imagine if OPs like this took the time the spend finding the perfect zoom on a 1 min chart and applied it to solving cold fusion? what a world it would be...

Sold at 80
Plz go below, want to buy back in

~190k
I've put in $20k total.

zoom out fag

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment we've been waiting for. BTC bullrun is about to commence. The LINK dump was the BTC bullrun signal I called months ago. Buy BTC now while it's below $6k.

1000 sats eoy

Attached: 1519855121284.gif (245x207, 2M)

really love the community we built around Chainlink. I like to be able to express my sexuality in a safe environment without fear of being bullied by cisgender white males. I only came out of the closet after I bought Link. Now I feel more self confident, unafraid to say I'm gay because I'm part of something bigger than myself, a group of people just like me who I will always be able to count o

Dang, to the point. I'm the best!

Attached: LINK1.jpg (1104x608, 154K)

lol imagine not selling the top

yes, prices go up and down. we are terrified sir, the dream is dead

Attached: 348FE080-D5F7-4C24-9DD0-A7D6B8F8720F.jpg (750x601, 185K)

Everyone in this thread holds chainlink

I don’t care

Been holding for 2 years already you actually think I haven’t come to terms with this shit going all the way to zero? It’s either 0 or 100

>max zoom
I wonder who makes these posts
my best guess is since Jow Forums has a certain common target in their insults, there has got to be some people who got really offended when arriving here. since we are here forever, these dudes, trapped in a place where they are constantly mocked, now grasps at every straw in an effort to strike back, dreaming of humiliating every board
yikes

1 3 7 13 ?

Wow I can’t believe smart contracts have been adopted globally in 14 months. Thanks user I now see the light. Just sold 100k

Ahhh so your PhD is useless and no one will care what you have to say then.

Lol the pajeets really thought it was a meme. We really managed to keep the pajeets poor

Checked and keked

I love trading LINK. My issue is the pairing with bitcoin. It's been making large moves on the technical and fundamental. It needs a USD exchange.

Attached: LINKBTC Binance.png (1824x795, 127K)

SAY IT WITH ME Jow Forums!
>HIGHER HIGHS!
LOWER LOWS!

Attached: 1534738276529.jpg (472x472, 119K)

*higher lows

link would have went parabolic if btc didnt crash

COINCIDENCE?

>would have went
Too many people own link already

Thats quad dubs
That's not even digits

Holy fuck this board is ruined

checked

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

That's a quality Link meme you got there fren

looks like a correction, but it's still doing fine

Attached: Capture.png (1142x502, 66K)

Kinda looks like he is wearing a SWIFT logo on his t-shirt...1k eoy I guess

Link is a security. Smart money is exiting

>It needs a USD exchange

Lurk more. On mainnet, you will be able to buy link with USD, or any other currency.

Stalest FUD in this thread. Read the white paper you moronic dung bag.

>Link
>too many people
Good one.

>he doesn't know

Lmao. Read the airfox whitepaper.

registered in the us

If you are long on LINK, you need new money... you know that right?